berh still cheats

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

since we got that far...

berhabdul :: mongosite -> hacking -> recedit :: 2006-06-18 @ 11:00:43
Max, I always wanted to edit my replays! Now they look insane and attractive, I showed them to my brother, father, sister, grandomther and to my friends! All of them were positively surprised! Now my life completely changed, thank you ribot :*
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Napoleon wrote:btw i noticed thread said: berh still cheats
still?
did he cheat before, or what am i missing :I
He got banned from polish scene or something for cheating in some polish contest/cup if I remember right.
Ali
39mins club

Post by Ali »

Kopaka wrote:He got banned from polish scene or something for cheating in some polish contest/cup if I remember right.
yea, ez cheated this also... he really is an idiot, so obvious and lame :D
Czech Across Racing Team member --> http://www.homer.kbx.cz/cart
</signature>
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

berhabdul wrote:Now they look insane and attractive, I showed them to my brother, father, sister, grandomther and to my friends! All of them were positively surprised! Now my life completely changed, thank you ribot :*
haha this is just too ridiculous. if this is quote isn't faked you are the biggest loser ever berhabdul.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

ok i'll make some things clear about his past. he cheated many polish contests like holiday Cup, Contest level pack from polish APC team site by starting battles on those packs on #battle and sending other players' recs (and adding their times to .lev files). he was catched when he made max stupid thing- sending Korab's (a polish kuski) rec to Slavic Cup event. than he was banned from polish community and soon his other cheats came out (like sending Luther's times form battle) and that's also when he started to spam lauta :}
i doubt his even sucky internals times are really his (he didn't send state.dat to moposite anyway)
he also cheated a cup he organised in his own school :) (#battled those levs etc)
#battled other players' levels without permission (and previously released on polish sites)
i talked with him and he said blacklist would be only extra fame for him cause there are some good xiiters on it and he just wont be allowed to play WC and will start 'career' under new nick so i thought screw it.
http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewt ... &start=609
many guys like Ali, Culino, Ramzi, Luther (if he remembers, or i can find it in IRC logs somewhere) and most of the polish elma community can confirm that
btw he is also max looser he may write anything but do not belive that bs ppl
he is a compleate 0
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
Ramzi
37mins club

Post by Ramzi »

Yeah its 100% true :P
TT: 37.5x.xx|||| TeaM : [GF]
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

berh is fakinn idiath
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

at first i thought he was a really nice guy.. we were actually in team togehter [wbd] i think it was. But then he started spamming teh lauta... and now this..

One word.

Idiath!1
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

ROFL :D :D
wat een absoluti idiathe
39:37,91
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

he was banned at #battle many times because of starting battles on same levels etc many times

Code: Select all

[20:51:11] <cyre> starting fake battles, using other ppl's levs, starting battles with old levs, playing own battles, flooding battlebut until it dropped and then doing all these again after being warned, kicked and banned for a shirt while
[20:51:24] <cyre> and again and again 
http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewt ... 7&start=73
http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewt ... &start=600
http://mxb.dk/upload/berh.txt
as you see many ppl knew
and Xiph, many ppl form polish scene said he pretended to be nice etc but than when u keep talkin to him he starts to write strange things, check his posts here for example http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewt ... start=1650 (also previous pages)
he likes to see how ppl will react when he writes some bullshit or sumtin... whatever
last.fm profile
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

nah he wasn't like that when i was talking to him in private on IRC..
just a normal dude like all other kuskies... but THEN.......................
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

#battled other players' levels without permission (and previously released on polish sites)
hehe i remember playing one of that lev once back in the 'old' days. that was so lol when he got a 'max' basetime and someone beaten it within some minutes and realised it was a lev from some old contest pack or something like that. the fun part was that he has hoyled that lev for the whole week :)

i know i'm a bitch for posting it but whatever it's still fun to remember 'old' days:

Code: Select all

[00:06] <iXy> 7,56
[00:06] <berh> 7.49
[00:07] <berh> gtg :(
[00:07] * Quits: berh[WBD] ("")
[00:09] <battlebot> Results for Uhsep326.lev by zebra [TAP]
[00:10] <battlebot> ----------------------------------------
[00:10] <battlebot> 1. Berhabdul [WBD] 0:07,49
[00:10] <battlebot> 2. iXy 0:07,56
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Kestas wrote:
I never ask permission to join a battle so I dont understand the problem in this one :)
Proud Member Of RDK
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

petsen wrote:I never ask permission to join a battle so I dont understand the problem in this one :)
He battled levels that other people made as his own.
39:37,91
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

petsen wrote:
Kestas wrote:
I never ask permission to join a battle so I dont understand the problem in this one :)
lol @ you petsen... sach über misunderstood that one.. rofl
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

petsen wrote:
noob:)
tisk tisk
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Xiphias wrote:nah he wasn't like that when i was talking to him in private on IRC..
just a normal dude like all other kuskies... but THEN.......................
i dunno about others but he's written weirdest shit ever to me and Ramzi some time ago and we loughed our asses off as hell because of him for a long time xD
Kestes wrote:i know i'm a bitch for posting it but whatever it's still fun to remember 'old' days:
naah you're not a bitch for doin it, he is... also a fuckin lame wannabe cheater and biggest retard ever, useless scum, liar, looser etc, so i see no problem :lol:
last.fm profile
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

wtf :(
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

pure truth, shiteater. u wanna make ppl feel sorry for you or sumtin? stfu xD
i'm sure he's happy about all this situation cause he attracted some attention which he's not worth. he even got own topick on mopolauta's general section, i know he loves that, it makes him feel important while he is just being worthless spammin and tryin to xiit scum
he won't admit it but we both know it
PATHETIC
last.fm profile
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Dame, sach bad, so obvious, idiot, I thought he actually w0z straight, but with the comparason ez xiit. :(

btw. this is making me feel bad, berh gets whole topic for ppl to murder him for cheating, yet I only get a few posts by 8-ball about my spamming. :cry:
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

A.K.B. wrote:btw. this is making me feel bad, berh gets whole topic for ppl to murder him for cheating, yet I only get a few posts by 8-ball about my spamming. :cry:
you faggit