#across and #battle in general

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Olliz
Kuski

#across and #battle in general

Post by Olliz »

Nazi ops.

No breathing room.

Big-headed @'s.

Mostly cool other dudes

+.

Wonder why no one talks in #across nowadays? Yeah. You guessed it right. This will be blocked/deleted I know, coz the nazism spreads here too. Like a fucking open forest fire. Fuck my leg muffins.

[03:08] <Spears> main channel is #across
[03:08] <Spears> this channel is just a joke :)
[03:09] <Spears> but olliz is banned from any other elastomania related channel thats why we talk here ;D
[03:09] <Spears> and #suicide
[03:11] <Spears> not every channel is ready for such a openminded guy like olliz :-) and freespeech my ass most operators on most channels are big fucking asses :S
[03:11] <Spears> right olliz :-) ?
"Now sonn the mettings start . See you i am happy Laestadian if i die to night i come to the heaven.see you" (c)marcus (random swe elma player)
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Don't do this. You should know better.
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

I knew this. And Im just speaking my mind, the thing no one is allowed to do around here.. plah
"Now sonn the mettings start . See you i am happy Laestadian if i die to night i come to the heaven.see you" (c)marcus (random swe elma player)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

You are THE legacy, speak ur word. But make sure it's for an appropriate reason.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

have i seen that signature text before o.O
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

Now Im banned from #battle coz I said i dont want to do a level when aavv asked me, my reason was that Jappe was banned without a reason and I said I wont make a lev until he is unbanned...

So now im banned... :D

Great!

Is this the way to run the show? Even if you hate me, put the hatred away for a second and think this scenario with 2 elma guys u like.. does it sound reasonable then?

What the hell is happening here? When I started, it was fun to play elma and fun to talk in the official elma channels.

This is just, way off.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i love rebels
olliz :*
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

Lukazz wrote:i love rebels
olliz :*
tihihi.. sweet..! :)

"body of a beast, heart of a rebel!!" :twisted:
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

It gets annoying like that, but they can't just ban YOU.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Aw come on, bans are always reasonable. Just because of a wellknown history it's not ok to make an exception. So shut up olliz and take it like a man.

In any case I haven't seen #battle people complaining.. :wink:
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Anyway, what IS strange is that i have always been thinking that Olliz is someone like a VIP for his max levels from the past. Now I see that superhyperircoperators play tricks on him as well as on the others.
But from the other side, wouldn't it be boring if elmaircoperators were just just? :lol:

ed.: one "just" added :lol:
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

tijsjoris wrote:Aw come on, bans are always reasonable. Just because of a wellknown history it's not ok to make an exception. So shut up olliz and take it like a man.

In any case I haven't seen #battle people complaining.. :wink:
So tell me man, what in this case was reasonable, coz i stood up for injust ban of Jappe, please tell me, coz i dont understand. I can take a ban like a man, IF I have done something wrong. I dont think I have this time.

So fuck you Abula CO.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Nothing.

Insulting won't help either. Just you are one of the "chosen". You can do nothing.
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

berhabdul wrote:Nothing.

Insulting won't help either. Just you are one of the "chosen". You can do nothing.
There.

--

I just hate people who come and talk bs like tisjoris when they dont know shit. You can give all your money to AbulaCO none that I care. Donator-sucker.

--

carry on :D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I can imagine why you were banned. Your style of arguing must be getting on the op's nerves.

Oh, and if you don't like Abula and company, you better not connect with this scene altogether.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

tijs, you're only fuelling an argument, if you want him so dearly do cease, maybe you should stop arguing as well.
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

tijsjoris wrote:I can imagine why you were banned. Your style of arguing must be getting on the op's nerves.

Oh, and if you don't like Abula and company, you better not connect with this scene altogether.
And you didnt answer my question, I asked how come my ban was REASONABLE like you said, so tell me now, or shut the.hell.up

You bring nothing to this conversation, puppet.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

My post implied something. Since I was not there I do not have the full right to give an assessment, but I only can imagine what the reason was.

Now, if you don't want that, I'll withdraw myself from this discussion. Still I find the way you discuss a bit oversimplified. It's either that you're right or that you are nazi, abula, cunt, part of the system.
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

Shut up tj, you know nothing about this.
That ban was just totally unreasonable. terb0 is not worth an op status.
Jappe2 should be unbanned too.
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Let terb0 be an op, as i said some disorder must be :D ez unban olliz
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Now we got a little more #battle opinion. Does anyone else from #battle feel the same about this issue? I might reconsider my behaviour towards Olliz then and apologise to him.
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

tijsjoris wrote:Now we got a little more #battle opinion. Does anyone else from #battle feel the same about this issue? I might reconsider my behaviour towards Olliz then and apologise to him.
Heh.. you dont have to apologise to me.

Thanks for backing me up Rasken and berhabdul :D

but oh noes! im banned again! :)
terbo, get laid, take the sand of your anus, something!

:!:
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

rofl Olliz sucks! xD xD xD
Last edited by sierra on 6 Mar 2018, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Olliz, plz, I want to play some of your balle levs, so STAP BENIGNG BNAANAED!!!!1!!!

ps. I dislike terb0 as well. :?
cyre
Kuski

Re: #across and #battle in general

Post by cyre »

Olliz wrote:Nazi ops.

No breathing room.

Big-headed @'s.

Actually, you have been given breathing room. Some might even say too much. Your preachings about unfair ops and too strict rules lose their credibility a bit when you use your breathing room like this.

Or maybe we're just not openminded enough?
"Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me."
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Shit, that part alone just convinced me of the justness of your ban, olliz.
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

Yeah well, maybe I just dont care anymore?

You know... Kick a random kid in the head one time. Do it again within a week. Then again after a week. Maybe he will get pissed off sometime. Or maybe not.

You can have your precious terbos as ops. Go with the abulism! Yeah!
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

And tisjoris.. Im not whining about that ban, it was justified. That was some gay ass flood. Sure, I could up those logs where I just say that "unban Jappe" --- and get kicked after that, but .. I really dont carez anymore.

If im banned when I get home from here, I'll just hang @ #abula .. :D

(edit.. yeye.. double post.. suck my toe)
Last edited by Olliz on 27 Aug 2006, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Is it not terb0ism then?
veezay
Kuski
Team: rotaplask

Post by veezay »

ha, back in 2000 when #across was the first and only channel i was on, i used to talk all the time about nothing, doing lame jokes and such things you would expect a 13y old boy to do. eventually some ops back then fed up with me for a while and banned me (dozens of times over the time). i remember msging with abula after the first one, him explaining the situation and other stuff for a(n irc) noob like me. sach positive picture of him from the beginning.

after a few years i settled down and so did my activity on #across (partly because some of the oldskooler ppl started leaving the scene or just weren't really active on the channel). gotta admit it was the most fun in my early mongo days when most of the people talked finnish (or at least most of the ppl talking were finnish), everything was new to me and all these cool and famous guys were there. EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¨=) ¨=) but i really didn't have any other fun in my life back then so...

a bit of more ontopic too, just few hours ago Olliz flooded with no reason (like you could have a reason for teh anyway he he.) on #battle and got banned. not the best way to avoid bans? it is?

so.. i really don't see the point of all this "ops/mods sax!!!!!" or "abulism"-things or whatehlol they're called. ops at #across/#battle keep mongos out and let people talk / play battles without bingos drawing all the attention to themselves. mods here obviously do the same thing. preach preach blaah blaah but you just HEV to admit it's your own fault, i don't see me getting banned anymore. if ppl get on your nerves enough, you can't say you wouldn't do anything.

sincerely yours, 12/7 cm vj32 :')
Prestigious member of 6.58 Tutor01 club
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club

<ville_j> in addition to ""njoygin"""" footblay i ma """"""""enojying"" rap usic
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

"it's your own fault"

Well.. You must put some official rules that say: "Don't stand up for your mate who just got an unjustified ban".

veezay, you really think you can talk freely at #across ?? How come people dont talk there anymore then?
veezay
Kuski
Team: rotaplask

Post by veezay »

Olliz wrote:veezay, you really think you can talk freely at #across ?? How come people dont talk there anymore then?
what exactly is included in "free talking"? i bet people would just leave the channel if they thought you can't speak there, otherwise it would be quite useless and stupid. and people do speak there every now and then. and of course #across isn't the only elma-related channel in the world. haven't noticed any sudden change in overall activity. what should be discussed there more?
Prestigious member of 6.58 Tutor01 club

<ville_j> in addition to ""njoygin"""" footblay i ma """"""""enojying"" rap usic
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Re: #across and #battle in general

Post by Sla »

Olliz wrote:Nazi ops.

No breathing room.

Big-headed @'s.

Mostly cool other dudes
My ip was banned from #battle only for upload my levels. :x :cry:
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

that's becouse you flooded bbot trying to run your lev/levs first.. and maybe some dont like you anymore
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

that doesn't mean anything.

there is 24 hours in a day, and he can't be posting for all of them.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Cheaters are usually not welcome to play battles.
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

dz wrote:Cheaters are usually not welcome to play battles.
Sla wrote:My ip was banned from #battle only for upload my levels.
OMG! but these people are incredible!
aavv and karlis in battle....
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Sla wrote:My ip was banned from #battle only for upload my levels.
OMG! but these people are incredible!
aavv and karlis in battle....
You were banned because you were spamming battlebot with your level link making it excess flood you fucking idiot.
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

skint0r wrote:you fucking idiot.
Please skint, you are serious dont insult like a nab.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

Sla wrote:
skint0r wrote:you fucking idiot.
Please skint, you are serious dont insult like a nab.
you don't know what it's like to deal with someone so extremely ignorant/stupid like yourself. you're lucky, ignorance truly is bliss
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Heh i like you jaytea, but this was for Skint right?
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

ok, now ur being a dumbass Sla, if you flooded- it does kinda KICK YOU AUTOMATICALLY.

so plz, no more arguing this pointless subject.
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

he was abusing battlebot, not flooding it in a way i see you imagining it. and these punishments are manual, not automatical
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

AKB and Kestas: not offence but finished topic :| ; )
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

:D

I agree with berhabdul for the existance of disorder. More action, more interesting.

Same as veezay, for me too, the most memorable where the times with more horseplaying.

teh:

I am against long bans. People could get more chances.

As an example, a longest ban could be 24 hours.
As battle rules are gaming rules, violating them deliberately is cheating. I wouldn't penalize a first-timer battle cheater more than with a longest ban, but if it appears to become a habit, elma cheating rules could apply.

Offensive behaviour:
This is something, that should not exists in a family channel. Without longer explanation, the "think about a young child who is being offended" tries tell what I mean.
So as far as the channels are family channels, offensive behaviour might be something else than entertainment for someone.

This is hard to decide on IRC, what is the right course for channel to choose. Being allowed to do whatever gives charachters more chance to express themselves, and thus is more interesting for those who 1)agrees with "more action, more interesting" and 2) don't get offended. In this scenario horseplayers and observers both could get more out of the channel.

Nowadays most people on #across are grown-ups, so it should be pretty free channel. There haven't been much conflicts lately anyway, or have there been.. It seems like there could be some interesting action on #battle however...

once again about the rules imo..

Temporary bans should stay just, if a charachters action on a channel deliberately violates one or more of these rules after a warning:
"- No autorejoin or repeating allowed"
- Battle related rules in #battle.

Other channel rules are personality. As for a language rule, it is a good idea for a rule, but for me it wasn't a problem before, so that one I don't care. I actually learned alot of swedish in #across.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

onlianari is right. maybe we need some anarchy to liven up the place. what about allowing c01orZ? :oops:
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Yeah, I bet that would look awesome on my cellphone. :cry:
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

I think that allowing colors wouldn't bring anything new apart from making some sentences unreadable :)