Golden Apple Awards 2006

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

niN wrote: SmaXa joined the scene 19 Nov 2005, I hope 2x days doesn't matter, or does it?
If it does then I don't think anyone deserves the rookie award...
No, it doesn't matter. Well, depends when he started playing.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
FW
Kuski

Post by FW »

A.K.B. wrote:I started on 10th December 2005- so I'm probably the youngest in "Elma years"- hmmm, does that make Abula the "Wrinkly old man"?

EDIT: 5 days away as well- not bad at all....

EDIT 2: That's when I started playing trial version- I got full version around January
Telling about how good you may be or how you have only played the game for a little time won't help you getting nominated. This will only make ppl call you mongo.
http://tinyurl.com/yz6ak9 - Home of ANB, FWPP and BO pack
Old nick: Wezz
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

SveinR wrote:
niN wrote: SmaXa joined the scene 19 Nov 2005, I hope 2x days doesn't matter, or does it?
If it does then I don't think anyone deserves the rookie award...
No, it doesn't matter. Well, depends when he started playing.
Ok great :)
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

wtf- I just realised- I started playing AFTER smaxa- wtf mate?

ps. SveinR- does it seriously matter? I think that Rookie should only NOT be handed to someone if they have ONLY been playing for a substancial amount of time.- Honza- 4 years, Leeland- 3 years. I'm hanging on the edge of a knife here, but you really can't consider people like this "Rookies"- just look at when this forum started- 2002- 4 years ago. Hmm, if 3 GAA's have gone- and none of them have been nominated/won in any- then I think it's time to withdraw them from the line of play- or else it will eventually become acceptable to call in guys like AxxU to be the Rookie of the year.

This is my argument- and I'm A.K.B. (the mongo)

(fucking hell I'm gonna hate myself for the stupidity of this post- but I'm just making an argument)

EDIT: sorry for the mistakes I have made- the years I have posted are probably wrong. I'm just going from what others have said- so don't take some of my words as fact.
Last edited by A.K.B. on 9 Nov 2006, 07:09, edited 1 time in total.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

A.K.B. wrote:EDIT 2: That's when I started playing trial version- I got full version around January
ooh :O what program did you use to make your level pack which was completed on 7/9/2005, if not elma?

i also find it interesting that you were one of the single greatest players in all of Australia before you even started playing the game :D
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

A.K.B. wrote: ps. SveinR- does it seriously matter? I think that Rookie should only NOT be handed to someone if they have ONLY been playing for a substancial amount of time.- Honza- 4 years, Leeland- 3 years. I'm hanging on the edge of a knife here, but you really can't consider people like this "Rookies"- just look at when this forum started- 2002- 4 years ago. Hmm, if 3 GAA's have gone- and none of them have been nominated/won in any- then I think it's time to withdraw them from the line of play- or else it will eventually become acceptable to call in guys like AxxU to be the Rookie of the year.
I don't understand what you're saying.

Of course Honza and Leeland are not eligible for the Rookie award if they have played for 3 and 4 years.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

jaytea wrote:
A.K.B. wrote:EDIT 2: That's when I started playing trial version- I got full version around January
ooh :O what program did you use to make your level pack which was completed on 7/9/2005, if not elma?

i also find it interesting that you were one of the single greatest players in all of Australia before you even started playing the game :D
hmm is this true jaytea? If it is, thanks for info :)
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

i dont think we should really have a cut off point, although if it truly is 3/4 years then maybe we should clamp down a bit. but more importantly, honza and leeland sucked ass in january. i'd have to look into this a bit more, but i think they were both over 50tt at the time.. if this is the case, then the years spent playing elma were clearly not spent playing hard to improve skill but rather just messing around

they then joined at the beginning of the year and started getting serious and actually interested in the game, which is why i would consider them rookies since they improved a lot in the last year and sucked before it
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

- Team who
- Internalist John
- Externalist MP
- Battler spears
- Rookie Mushroom

- WR Jaws (zweq)
- Multi WR enigma :)
- Style animal farm by Xiphias
- Replay ramp frenzy by t0r

- Level
- Designer spears, kestas
- Contest master cup

- Contribution EOL by milagros
- Achievement john / t0rs wr rampage
- Site www.vk0.dk/elmadk[/b]
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

jaytea wrote:they then joined at the beginning of the year and started getting serious and actually interested in the game, which is why i would consider them rookies since they improved a lot in the last year and sucked before it
Absolutely agree.

And moreover, did you think about it that if someone joins the scene in the period of September-December, he has absolutely no chance to win the rookie GAA? Before they even understand where they are, the GAA for this year will be over, and they also cannot be nominated for next year's GAA.

I support jaytea's definition - bad players who made huge progress during the last year. In general, n00bs who became pros.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Yeah, agree too. Maybe change them rules a bit SveinR?
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

- Team: WNO, ICE
- Internalist: John
- Externalist: Axxu
- Battler: Markku
- Rookie:

- WR
- Multi WR
- Style
- Replay: John's mopoco19

- Level
- Designer
- Contest: MC2

- Contribution: Milagros' Elma Online
- Achievement
- Site
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

The jury can make exceptions, when that's absolutely needed.
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

- Team: WNO (active at internals, with many WR's)
- Internalist: John, (many WR's, rapid TT-improvement making 36 TT), Zweq (awesome WR's, some TT-improvement as well), Raven (some WR's, 38 TT).
- Externalist: axxu, (mastercup 2 domination), Raven, (mc 2 as well), The OooO (current leader in KonQuest with great times).
- Battler: jaytea (#battle domination)
- Rookie: Honza, (amazing TT-drop -> 38 TT), Leeland (39 TT), Xiphias (good internalist and externalist, style finder, Animal Farm WR).

- WR: John's Apple Harvest. Zweq's Jaws and Downhill. ramone's Bowling. Jarkko's Uphill Battle.
- Multi WR: Apple Harvest: 00:40:00 by Marci & Zsolt
- Style: Animal Farm by Xiphias, Apple Harvest by Ikop.
- Replay: Mopoco18; Easybility by John. Apple Harvest (current WR) by John.

- Level: Kon Quest 08 (Kuski 85626, don't remember who made it though). TTB06: Boardwalk Boost (MaZ). TTB18: Fragrance of Confusion (MaZ). Kon Quest 03 (MP).
- Designer: MP, Ville J (both of them for Kon Quest), jallax (enjoying battle levels), John (JoPi levels). zebra (mopobattles, mastercup 2)
- Contest: Kon Quest, Mastercup 2, PIT

- Contribution: zebra (mopobattles, uni, programs, mc2 etc), milagros (Elma online patch)
- Achievement: John's TT improvement, TorInge's 27 WR in one table.
- Site: skintatious (skint0r, brilliant site with automatic system). Mopocorner (MP and Ville J. Nice layout, many great levels there to download). Moposite (Abula and px. paprika section)
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

http://zworqy.com/up/files/10RavSC.rec <- sry, if someone haven't seen this, ez look.
Seize the day
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

honza is palying teh 4 years? i thought he started this year ;o
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

jaytea wrote:

this is all stuff from elmasite.

I was playing elma from Sam Drages place- he is known as Jebus on the forums. And he had the full version. I go to his place every friday to drop off my double bass (intrument) before I get picked up by my dad as he comes in from work. I had plenty of time to make/hoyl my own levs

quickly afterwards, I downloaded the trial (a few months)

I really meant the actual time I had it on MY computer.

If not- I started playing teh around the month of August- half an hour a week.
FW
Kuski

Post by FW »

WkE wrote:
jaytea wrote:they then joined at the beginning of the year and started getting serious and actually interested in the game, which is why i would consider them rookies since they improved a lot in the last year and sucked before it
Absolutely agree.

And moreover, did you think about it that if someone joins the scene in the period of September-December, he has absolutely no chance to win the rookie GAA? Before they even understand where they are, the GAA for this year will be over, and they also cannot be nominated for next year's GAA.

I support jaytea's definition - bad players who made huge progress during the last year. In general, n00bs who became pros.
Talked to Leeland on a daily basis for 2 years. He was no noob. He just did not play internals. That's why i don't see him as a rookie.
He never competed in cups, or played internals, but he had the skills when he wanted to use them.

Giving Leeland the Rookie award would be lame, because he has not turned from noob to pro.
Giving him the archievement award would fit in better. Unfortunatly for him, John and t0r simply gained better archievements this year.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

- Team
FM - No other team beats this team when it comes to teamspirit.

- Internalist
Raven - Has done real nice on internals this past year.

TorInge - Tor is Tor.

Zweq - Zweq is Zweq who's back from WoW.

Jarkko - Has really rose(?) himself as an internalist lately by making 2 great WRs.

- Externalist
axxu - Give axxu an external and a week and then u go :OOO

- Battler
jaytea - Drives nice runs at #battle like hmz every day? keeping the battlescene alive.

Markku - If you've ever been to #battle it should be quite obvious why to nominate Markku.

- Rookie
AKB - Pretty much entered the scene by doing the steppesbrutal (altho he wasnt first) and he has played for about a year I think.

- WR
Ramp Frenzy 51.08 by TorInge - Nice drive to put it gently ;o

Downhill 45.35 by Zweq - People thought Luther's run was great and it is but Zweq thought 'hey why nat cut it down by another sec' and so he did.

Uphill Battle 19.98 by Jarkko - To be the first (and up to this date the only) guy who is able to see a 19.xx-time in the topleft corner deserves a GAA nomination imo.

- Multi WR
I have no clue about these.

- Style
Xiphias' Animal Fram (1.0 ftw) - Nat too many people have done it. Xiphias found it, has done it and got WR by using it.

- Replay
Ramp Frenzy 51.08 by TorInge - So fresh so clean. (8)

- Level
MC208.lev by zebra - It had a few annoying parts but in the end a very smooth and enjoyable level.

- Designer
Whole TAP - These guys knows how to use the editor.

- Contest
MasterCup2 - A well organized cup from TAP (see above^) with the new twist of having to skip 2 events, nice.

- Contribution
Viper_KillerGuy's coding - I think much of what he does goes by unnoticed but thanks for doing what u do. =)

- Achievement
TorInge's 1/2 of wr-table - Nice one.

Karlis staying active in the scene - He has been in the scene ever since the start and he is still hoyling, thats the spirit to have =)

- Site
http://www.skintatious.net by skint0r - The system of automatic updates by just uploading ur recs is truly brilliant and the levels aren't that bad either ;o

Moposite Paprika (bet u already know the url) - This is the start of something great.

=) might add more later
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Kestas wrote:i might be dumb but that's the 3rd year like leeland is in the scene already
correct kestas, but i have been playing for less than 2 years

might find this interesting:
Posted: 20 Mar 2006, 05:15
Honza wrote:43:55:30 AH took me under(2:07 to 1:56) Smile
Posted: 19 Mar 2006, 13:12
Leeland wrote:44:57,53
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Abula- can you please clean up this topic- I think most of my posts are irrelavant.:?- I'm sure ppl like jaytea ect. would agree- it would make this topic a bit cleaner....:o

thanks in advance.
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

Leeland wrote:
Kestas wrote:i might be dumb but that's the 3rd year like leeland is in the scene already
you started playing just like me: somewhere around december 2004. our 3rd year of elma is starting in like 1 month, that's what i'm trying to say.

please... so this means that if zworqy will start playing internals like mad in the year of 2007 then he can get a gaa2007 for a rookie award too? elma is not just about internals you know
SveinR wrote: A rookie is someone who entered the scene in or around the GAA period (which now is December 15th 2005 ->, and who didn't start playing long before that.)
ok lets stop these discussions... i don't want to be an ass, just want to be fair towards the real kuskis who are more worthy this award. i'm talking about akb, jaksta and staar. and i'm not talking about their blindly useless time wasting for internals, they're just not wasting too much time to get a decent tt and they are finding enough time to participate in various of battles and cups which makes them somewhat hard opponents for being such rookies (nice times in ext lev packs too). their overall skill increase in this short time of elma experience really is something worth noticing for. jaksta (smaxa) is not good to compare to these two but he's a good example of a rookie worth gaa2006 award if there werent to be for akb and staar
FW
Kuski

Post by FW »

Leeland wrote:

might find this interesting:
You are a great player, no doubt about it. I remember you did sick improves on your TT at the time i knew you.
But even though it would be a cool award to get, both you and I know that it wouldn't be fair to other players if you got the rookie award. Many players has been in scene for a little time and archieved great stuff, they are the real "winners" of this award.

You have been here as long as i know, you were here November 2004 atleast.
Don't be mistaken when I say it wouldn't be fair. You're probably a cool player with lotsa skills, but come on. This award is meant for a real rookie. You have made great progress and great archievements. They are also appreciated around the community, and you have gained respect from every site of community.

Im sorry that I might be an idiot right know, but I just want the awards to get fair.

EDIT: Anyway Kestas is right, there is too many discussions in this thread. I agree, let's end the discussions and let people decide who they feel like should be the winners of the prizes.

Now where i have the time, i'd also like to vote for mc209 as best level
Jazka
38mins club

Post by Jazka »

Internalist - John, t0r, Tm, Raven, Honza
Externalist - axxu, Raven
Rookie - Honza

WR - Raven got Steep Corner after all ;)

Contest - MC2

Achievement - t0r's 14 WRs
Last edited by Jazka on 11 Nov 2006, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
TT: 38.59.35 (20.)
Avg TT: 39.56.193 (12.)
Karesz
39mins club

Post by Karesz »

- Team: WNO
- Internalist: John,
- Externalist: axxu
- Battler: jaytea
- Rookie: Honza, Xiphias

- WR: Zweq's Downhill, John's Apple Harvest
- Multi WR: Labyrinth Pro by Zweq & Juzam, Apple Harvest by Marci & Zsolt
- Style: Animal Farm by Xiphias
- Replay: Labyrinth Pro by John, Bowling by ramone

- Level: -
- Designer: jp (battle levels), John (JoPi levels)
- Contest: Mastercup 2, SMS Cup

- Contribution: zebra
- Achievement: John's TT, TorInge's 27 WR in one table
- Site: Skintatious, MEMO
TT: 39:40,47 | OLP: 26:23:34 | LI: 49:34:39
Team LOS Member
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i know i'm not a rookie, but ... it's all 8-ball's fault. he's the one who put me down in the first place. i just wanna see how far i could have got. :lol:
please exclude me and honza from the rookie awards, we DO NOT qualify!

ps. and Kestas, chill!!!!!!
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

very interesting:

the definition of rookie in elma...?

i think, that a rookie is someone, who has been progressing slowly, and suddenly has a burst of skill to go from alright -> good

also one that has achieved Under 45 TT in a single year of playing. (like staar i think) is a real nominee for rookie.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

You know, for those kind of issues we have this nice little feature, which is called a jury. I like your discussion about the rookie award, but don't forget about those other awards worth talking about!
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

FW wrote:
A.K.B. wrote:I started on 10th December 2005- so I'm probably the youngest in "Elma years"- hmmm, does that make Abula the "Wrinkly old man"?

EDIT: 5 days away as well- not bad at all....

EDIT 2: That's when I started playing trial version- I got full version around January
Telling about how good you may be or how you have only played the game for a little time won't help you getting nominated. This will only make ppl call you mongo.
hes talking with experience
FW
Kuski

Post by FW »

Yeah max, and he's one hell of a kuski, no doubt. That's also why i said that typing how good he is won't help him.

I kinda think he should receive an award, dont get me wrong. My point is that it won't help him with all that talk about his own archievements ;)
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

how about categories:
level designer xiiters (ADVACNED LEVEL EDITOR)
true level designers

FFS!!!
i can spend 30 mins making 15 sec levs while some ale bög (which there are alot of nominated in here) can make like 5 super perfect grass pictures placed perfect on first try 2 min levs, this is killing motivation to make levels for me.

i understand it is most likely not to change but i just had to write teh
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

-Team: TAP
-Internalist: Zweq, John, t0r, Jarkko, Tm
-Externalist: axxu, Markku
-Battler: Kuper, jaytea, Jeppe
-Rookie: A.K.B. , Staar

-WR: Downhill and Jaws by Zweq
-Multi WR: dunno yet
-Style: Steppes brutal style (Raven did it first I think)
-Replay: TAPC2D (24,24) by Boomer, Circuitous 22,29 by John

-Level: Japbt684 by Jappe2, BaSk160 by skint0r, jp1336 by jp (best lev in ages)
-Designer: Jappe2, skint0r
-Contest: TAP challenge

-Contribution: dunno yet
-Achievement: Xiphias, found new style on AF and did WR with it.
-Site: Skintatious

edit: just adding some levs and recs I suggested
http://mxb.dk/upload/jp1336.lev
http://mxb.dk/upload/Japbt684.lev
http://www.skintatious.net/download/levels/BaSk0160.lev
Boomer rec:
http://mxb.dk/upload/TAPC2DBo.rec
levfile:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/TAPC/TAPC2D.lev
Last edited by Rasken on 17 Nov 2006, 19:05, edited 7 times in total.
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
error
Kuski
Team: 27

Post by error »

- Team: [id]
- Internalist: Kuper
- Externalist: ANpDaD
- Battler: ANpDaD
- Rookie: -

- WR: -
- Multi WR: -
- Style: -
- Replay: -

- Level: -
- Designer: -
- Contest: -

- Contribution: -
- Achievement: -
- Site: www.league.hoyler.net
twitch streams | one-handed | EOL winrate 20.1 %
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

when its not from switzerland, well, then it shoudn't get nominated :)
Jebus
Kuski

Post by Jebus »

I know I don't play much, but I still PLay and that means I'm a kuski, which mean I'm allowed to vote, yes? If not then just ignore this post.

- Team - ?
- Internalist - t0r
- Externalist - axxu
- Battler - jaytea
- Rookie - AKB

- WR - Zweq's Downhill
- Multi WR - ?
- Style - Steppes Brutal
- Replay - ?

- Level - ?
- Designer - Insane Guy
- Contest - MC2

- Contribution - Milagros, for EOL
- Achievement - t0r - half of WR table..O_O
- Site - www.elmasite.com - good site with nice members, easy navigation and level pack upload.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Jebus wrote:I know I don't play much, but I still PLay and that means I'm a kuski, which mean I'm allowed to vote, yes? If not then just ignore this post.

- Team - ?
- Internalist - t0r
- Externalist - axxu
- Battler - jaytea
- Rookie - AKB

- WR - Zweq's Downhill
- Multi WR - ?
- Style - Steppes Brutal
- Replay - ?

- Level - ?
- Designer - Insane Guy
- Contest - MC2

- Contribution - Milagros, for EOL
- Achievement - t0r - half of WR table..O_O
- Site - www.elmasite.com - good site with nice members, easy navigation and level pack upload.
you don't need to be experienced, or play to vote... you can just vote.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

- Team - ICE, WNO
- Internalist - TorInge, John
- Externalist - axxu, Raven
- Battler - Markku, jaytea, Tm, Luther, Xiphias
- Rookie - me :P :wink:

- WR - Downhill 45,35 Zweq; Labyrinth Pro 2:16,23 TorInge; Apple Harvest 1:23,35 John; Animal Farm 1:16,04 Xiphias; Bowling 53,63 ramone
- Multi WR - Apple Harvest 00:40,00 Marci & Zsolt
- Style - Xiphias AF; Apple Harvest by Ikop
- Replay - Bowling by ramone; John's MOPOCO19 8)

- Level -
- Designer - Kestas, jonsta, jallax
- Contest - Mastercup 2

- Contribution -
- Achievement - TorInge's 27 wr's on 1 table;
- Site - Moposite
Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
Coc0k
39mins club

Post by Coc0k »

- Team - wno, id
- Internalist - john
- Externalist - axxu
- Battler - Markku
- Rookie - hz

- WR - zweq's downhill
- Multi WR - hill legend Prztt&Prztt
- Style - xiph's anal farm
- Replay - warm up 14.01

- Level - mc205 by zebra
- Designer - jallax (mc2 levs, mopobattles)
- Contest - Kon Quest

- Contribution - Domovoy (mapmaker online, kuskilife2, rec2swf, id)
- Achievement - Tor's 27 wr's table
- Site - RusLeague
ez 500 sms
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

danielj wrote:how about categories:
true level designers

FFS!!!
i can spend 30 mins making 15 sec levs while some ale bög (which there are alot of nominated in here) can make like 5 super perfect grass pictures placed perfect on first try 2 min levs, this is killing motivation to make levels for me.

Who are those "ALE xiiters" you are talking about danielj?
belele
Johann
Kuski

Post by Johann »

Coc0k wrote: - Replay - warm up 14.01
?? what replay do you mean?
TT: 40:36,84
Team: none
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Johann wrote:
Coc0k wrote: - Replay - warm up 14.01
?? what replay do you mean?
It doesnt exist
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

maybe infected missed WR...
ye, one of greatest replays.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

// edited (level)
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

sorry for mongo post :oops:
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Coc0ck is talking about Infected's 14:05 rec that ribot edited with his rec editor to be 14:02- but in the alt-crtl-enter it says 14:01 :wink: I d/lded it off #battle- probably where he got it as well- you might have it- it's called 01WR.rec
Coc0k
39mins club

Post by Coc0k »

A.K.B. wrote:Coc0ck is talking about Infected's 14:05 rec that ribot edited with his rec editor to be 14:02- but in the alt-crtl-enter it says 14:01 :wink: I d/lded it off #battle- probably where he got it as well- you might have it- it's called 01WR.rec
you khow ))
ez 500 sms
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

jonsterion wrote:
true level designers

FFS!!!

well ok not really xiiters, but its much easier to make levels with ale.
i just think there should be one award for them and one for designers who use elma editor
FW
Kuski

Post by FW »

Lol why do you think that? If you stick with in-game editor because you find it easier to use, use that. If you think ALE is easier to use, use that.

All that talk about how ALE is cheat, and auto-grass is for gays is so lame.
Use the editor you like best with the features you like best. If you think ALE can make 5 levels at the time the editor can make 1, well then I have to say that's only good. Afterall, ALE was made to give more possibilities to level designers, and to shorten the time used on levels.
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

danielj wrote:
jonsterion wrote:
true level designers

FFS!!!

well ok not really xiiters, but its much easier to make levels with ale.
i just think there should be one award for them and one for designers who use elma editor
and you can also create cathegories like best kuski who dont use alovolt etc...
sounds a bit pathetic imo
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Yes I agree, You cant call someone xiiters just because of that. You say that ALE is easier, then use it. If you don'r like it then don't use it, either way you get what you want. :)