Deadelous = Nostrada & WR cheating by mrickx

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Deadelous = Nostrada & WR cheating by mrickx

Post by Abula »

Read the interview of Nostrada >>

-----------------

mrickx cheated a Long Haul WR in table #081, it didn't get caught back then but later it did. I myself knew that there is one WR in the table (told by one guy) but I didn't know much about it. Anyway after reading the interview of mrickx I guessed that it could be he and Long Haul (I knew something and Long Haul was one of the levels I was thinking). Two hours ago I went to ask mrickx about this and he said it's true.

Cheating method isn't public info and hopefully won't be. We are developing a new anti-cheat tool.

REM didn't know about the cheat when it was updated to the WR table.

And please, don't start to make any stupid comments here or in #across, thanks. You can discuss here about the possible punishments etc. Hopefully mrickx won't stop playing, nor making his great stats. I know he is sad and sorry now.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
mrickx
Kuski

Post by mrickx »

It's very hard to say, but i must do it because i have bad conscience about one big problem. I wrote it yet in interview
that i made 1 big mistake in my elma carrer. So there is the explanation before #81 table i got 1 very nice rec but did
not finnished because there was not taking a apple. I saw replay so many times that io got idea and i finaly made it. Rec
showed time 32,14 and i decided sent it. Now i think its time to tell truth. I delated so many cheated wrs that i cant
have a cheated wrs in stats.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Maybe someone didn't understand but mrickx was the one who are fixing old WR tables and statistics. He helped me to remove all cheated WRs on the tables months ago. Those are the "cheated WRs" he mentioned in his post above.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
kuiva
Kuski

Post by kuiva »

well this is sad info yes=/...i know that mrickx is nice dood and i think he is feelin quite bad right now. i too hope that he doesn't leave the scene.

but after all there has to be punishments...and maybe hard ones. because it has to be very clear that cheating is something that leads to punishments.

i think there should be clear rules/"law" written somewhere that says what happens in case of cheating...and that code would be followed in these cases. what kind of punishments then?...i don't know...will banning a person only lead to the cheaters nick changing and appearing as new dude?...i don't think it would happen in most of the cases.

but it happened in aals-dd-nostra-case ...i don't think that nostra should be punished now. but same kinda action should be something that will be punished in future.

hopefully hard punishments and somekinda anti-cheat tool would eventually lead to scene where cheating wouldn't happen at all, and we wouldn't have to think about these things. if somekinda list of 'acts-->punishments' is written it will have to be thinked very hard and thruly.

maybe punishments could be like so that at first time when person is caught cheating he would get banned to as many lists as possible for 4-6 months and if he cheats again and gets caught then he would be banned for ever.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i wonder, why did you have to put these 2 totally seperated things under same topic? it makes u feel the first thing would be some kind of negative matter.

secondly, i know it's not nice thing to hear such has happened. i'm not trying to defend it but im just saying things has changed alot, it's VERY long time ago it happened. i know very well why it had to happen, and i understand it. mrx's good friend of mine, and i can't deceive that kind of friends.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:i wonder, why did you have to put these 2 totally seperated things under same topic? it makes u feel the first thing would be some kind of negative matter.
Maybe the topic could be named "REM's team spirit"...
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

so wtf it has to do with rem's team spirit? our team spirit is great and theres nothing to complaing what so ever about it
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:so wtf it has to do with rem's team spirit? our team spirit is great and theres nothing to complaing what so ever about it
Both Nostrada and mrickx are REM members and cheaters. That was the point.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Nostrada is rem member? deadelous cheated? stop that bullcrap?
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:Nostrada is rem member? deadelous cheated? stop that bullcrap?
Did you have to change those? How about Deadelous REM member and Nostrada cheated then? And if we think Nostrada = Deadelous (at least I do). I don't say that Nostrada did any bad things in REM.

Yes, we can stop this bull. If this bother you so much I can create new thread for other subject.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Abula wrote:
dz wrote:Nostrada is rem member? deadelous cheated? stop that bullcrap?
Did you have to change those? How about Deadelous REM member and Nostrada cheated then? And if we think Nostrada = Deadelous (at least I do). I don't say that Nostrada did any bad things in REM.

Yes, we can stop this bull. If this bother you so much I can create new thread for other subject.
if you're taking aal's past cheating and combine it REM's team spirit, i DO have a good reason to ask why. especially when we never had an idea dd is really some other person. that's just stupid.
Ambulance
Kuski

hmm

Post by Ambulance »

I think it's kind of funny how you can understand and almost accept that mrickx cheated.
And please, don't start to make any stupid comments here or in #across, thanks. You can discuss here about the possible punishments etc. Hopefully mrickx won't stop playing, nor making his great stats. I know he is sad and sorry now.
Just because you know the guy doesn't mean that it should be easier on him then for us other that cheated a long time ago. I say he get the same treatment as the rest of us has had..Like Illegallity page, unpleasent comments, and to get frozen out of the community..Atleast that's my two cents in it, but i cheated a long time ago, so who cares anyway..
What if i felt really bad about the things i did? Not that i did, im just trying to state an opinion. Would i get the same treatment as mrickx got/get? I don't think so.

About the other "bad" news that nostrada is DDlous..Who really cares? If the guy want to have multiple nicks in a game there is really no one that can say that this is stupid or wrong..You others don't have the right to an opinion about this since it's his personal business.

--Ambulance--
mrickx
Kuski

Post by mrickx »

There is reason why i did it. I had long time unluck drive wr. First was over&under 32,79 (wr was 32,62 by champion) i wanted that wr but did not bet it and its still my best time!. Second was Bowling i wrote in in my intw wr had Stene 1:06,36 i drove 1:06,87 it continue when pajen bet stene's wr with time 1:03,59 i drove 1:03,77 wihtout seeing his rec. I think you saw that rec before pajen's wr rec because it was spreaded very fast. Another level was Tricks Abound, wr was 53,66 so i drove 53,67. Finally there was zig zag wr, pajen had wr time 1:07,04 i did not see his rec and any other rec i knew only swos bounced in end. I played and found style i played it very much and finally i made almost ideal drive (on my skills) and the time in end was 1:07,18. After that i delated elma for 1,5 months. I came back when IRK was finding new style in Apple Harvest and i wanted helped him. In January also freak took Janne's wr long haul he wanted it back but had not no luck.

I understand it was quit unfair for freak and for people who wanted really drive wr and did not have luck. I remember /dc, TonyLee etc. I felt very sick when i sent that rec because it was so prima facie when i have seen that rec. But px acctepted i think it was he believed me that i wont do it (sorry px). also delated that rec from hard drive and did not send to anybody before i sent to pexi the rec got 3 people i dont know if they have it. When it was in table i hoped someone must beat it, i saw Nostrada drove 32,24 i waited he will be new wr holder in next table. Finally it was freak and i was so happy. I really hoped that wr gone and it wont be checked but it was dont ask how and dont ask how it was cheated.

Sorry again and pls dont cheat.
Abula
Moposite admin

Re: hmm

Post by Abula »

Ambulance wrote:I think it's kind of funny how you can understand and almost accept that mrickx cheated.
Just because you know the guy doesn't mean that it should be easier on him then for us other that cheated a long time ago. I say he get the same treatment as the rest of us has had..Like Illegallity page, unpleasent comments, and to get frozen out of the community.
Illegality page is updated.
Ambulance wrote:About the other "bad" news that nostrada is DDlous..Who really cares? If the guy want to have multiple nicks in a game there is really no one that can say that this is stupid or wrong..You others don't have the right to an opinion about this since it's his personal business.

--Ambulance--
The bad thing is that mrDJ and Weird-AAL got punishments (banned for 6 months) but AAL faked his identity to get his WRs to the table so he didn't suffer his punishment.
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

everyone stop torkin shit.......
he has the chance to cheat so he did.....
i bet a whole lot of other people would cheat if they knew how huh.....
we all have our own personal concience (dunnno if i spelt that rite) and sumtimes ppl do things bcoz their body tells them too, and thats just the way life is......and it was also destiny for ppl to fukn complain...
mrickx, if i was u....i wouldnt worry about it.....its only a fukn game and its not like we know ppl in the elma personally.....so fuk it
abula, even if u make an anit-cheating tool, there is ALWAYS someone smarter out there who can break it to peices.....
mcleod
XTC
Kuski

omg

Post by XTC »

you guys takin this shit like it were the end of this world? lol.
Im just a pretty boy or whatever you call it.
DCEM
Kuski

mrickx and dd/nost

Post by DCEM »

Well the mrickx thingy i didn't know about...and i cant say what to do about it =)
The DDlous = nostrada i knew all about. BUT I dont think it's cheating.
The fact is that DD/nostrada (i'll refer to nost from now=)) is the best player in the elma scene. If i'd been cheating and been caught, i wouldn't stop playing. And since nost didn't cheat any wr's (exept that one he made worse:P) with DD, i dont think he should be punished.
But that he could get wr's even if he was banned from wr list isn't illegal as far as I know. Make up your own mind, but i think a punishment is wrong.
And btw, didnt nost have some wrs as AAL when DD had 13 in one table? then he had more than 13 wrs =)
Well, that's about it for me...

\DC
It's not the right time to be sober, 'cause now the idiots are taking over. EM rox.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

bob wrote:its not like we know ppl in the elma personally.....so fuk it
abula
Well I know quite many people in Elma personally. Even mrickx (yes, he is czech and I'm finn) has slept one night at my home.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

i dont understand why you should cheat something like wrs at all....
its only for the fame and everybody thinks youre a great driver, but by yourself you know the truth and cant feel proud or....satisfied....its the same like in multiplayer online games (especially ego-shooters) everybody can see that you lead the stats but if youve cheated you know that you cant play without losing or being bad... and then you should feel bad and self-sympathic(???)....
for sure i cheat too, but not online....
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Oh this is so relaxing not caring about internals nor WRs, no worries if some apples will be missed in great runs or that ride is 0,01 too slow.
Only thing where i would cheat is wcup...whoops
Xupacabra
Kuski

Post by Xupacabra »

To Abula and all,

now i understand the dd story.

Once there was a thread about the most talented kuski - and abula mentioned there that dd is the one cuz he made lab pro, zig zag, headbanger and more going straight to bounce,pipe etc. and not doing it the easy and slow regular way.

People had a hard time believing it but it was true.
now that we know - weird aal is dd therefore weird aal has been playing a lot of time (cheating but still) and once changed his nick to dd, he made a huge first appearence cuz he had all the skill received from when he was known as weird aal.

I feel ashamed of the wr table
lots of recs by dd and nostarda who are actually the same guy.

And good luck for the anti cheating tool. 8)
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

Very interesting topic indeed. To start off, I do not think that mrickx should lose all his current WR's, although I do think he should have to deal with the customary 6 month ban from getting NEW WR's. This should include all lists on moposite, Total Time, Average Times, etc. Although this was a past table and he "felt bad" about it, these bans must be done in order to show at least a little unacceptance towards cheating.

\DC what you wrote...People are NOT saying to punish Nostrada because he fake-nicked, they are simply saying that he avoided his punishment for cheating under the nick Weird-Aal. In my opinion, as good as a buddy as Nostrada is to me, I think he must serve the 6 month ban. I think from the start of Deadelous's career it was clear something was up. No one, I repeat NO ONE, can just learn to play elma at WR quality within 1 month.
Only thing where i would cheat is wcup...whoops
MP, I wouldn't be overly surprised to find out you do cheat. Not because I think you have good times, but because of that cocky, fake-sarcastic tone in that funny "joke".

On a lighter note...I'm sitting in the computer lab at uni and there is a guy with GIRL HAIR! :lol: It's pulled back in a ponytail and there are bangs in the front, lol!! wow...
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
[Bob]
Kuski

Post by [Bob] »

bob, change your nick please, i was the first

my opinion: cheaters are low-principled people, they should be banned for good even they admit it or not. if you know that your time is cheated why do you send it?
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

my actual elma nick is McLEod and not bob
bob is just a real-life nick name i have
mcleod
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

bob has changed his nick
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

I've changed my nick too.
-I'm Jesus. Be Jesus like me. Religion is Poison.-

Ultimate Power - EML
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i knew that nostrada is dd when i first time saw his state with many cool times and sucky quickround, turnaround and bowling

and btw. eml hacked pexi, right?
[carebox]
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I don't think dd's WR should be renamed to Nostrada, He wanted to start all op again, let him do it...

- Kopaka [cEp]
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

and all secrets are not uncovered
-
-
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

No, they are certainly not!
Maybe there are more secrets to be uncovered...?
Image ^_^
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

toringe = stene = yees

:wink:
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

TorInge obviously = ciph

If he was not me wouldn't I, the notorious untrustworthy spreader, have spread all his recs by now?
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

to dz:
what do youl fell when ppl say that mrickx is a damn cheàter?

i always thought that REM where the team for the best... but now i see that there is nobody who is perfect.

Nostrada = Deadleous. Dont care, he´s the same guy... good or bad?
Image ^_^
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

im not dz but.....mrickx is not a damn cheater, he only cheated this one time (or so he says). It's too bad that REM got that black mark from mrickx cheating that wr and maybe even a little from the nostrada=deadelous situation. All I know is the Deadelous/dz tandem is legendary, equivalent to champ/bobbo and zeth/lox.
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

it doesn't bother me that much, i know it was true, not anymore though.
rem is absolutely not team for best times, at least anymore :)
dmd should make his own team, it would be best in the world immediately by long shot, if we look at the times :) håhå
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

i didnt say that mrickx was a cheater. But, he must admit that he where tempted my the dark side, with glory and fame.

i dont get it... Now, its EML vs ciph.

But, it should be:

EML & ciph, The team*mates, right?
Image ^_^
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

teammates? Where did you get that idea?
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

Oh sorry, im tired... i just thought that they where, yeah in the same team. But ok, sorry i was wrong.

But thats not the point, just stop that shit.
Image ^_^
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

we used to be teammates! :O i think.....BB.....right? yeye i think so....hmm

dont tell us to stop anything, k? we will stop when we are settled.
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

k, i understand. i just feel... pissed, but i wouldnt care if anyone sent out any of the recs i have now, but it where new wr style then i would be really pissed.
Image ^_^
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

to dz again:

have u guys from REM talked with mrickx since his "error"?
what will his future be in REM?

im drinking some coffee, and theres a big party tomorrow. and its going to be ni ce. poor mrickx... he must feel like, i dunno?
Image ^_^
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

team y

Post by Luther »

y stands neutral
y loves Elma
y laugh at pathetic cheaters.
Nekit for president
Ambulance
Kuski

argh

Post by Ambulance »

i didnt say that mrickx was a cheater. But, he must admit that he where tempted my the dark side
im not dz but.....mrickx is not a damn cheater, he only cheated this one time
It really is pathetic when suddenly a well kown and well liked person is caught cheating. The way all the big guys backs him up and defends him. The thing that really cranked my up was ciph's reply: "mrickx is nota damn cheater, he only cheated once." I don't get it. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Isn't that the right term?

Anyways, I don't mind as long as he gets what he deserves: The same treatment as all cheaters. Although it will never happen because of his "connections" around the elma community. My point here is not to let your "system" fail, and let there be an equal treatment for everyone.

--Ambulance--zz
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

ye

Post by Luther »

Ambulance: Cheating ONCE does NOT make you an "always cheater".

"Judge by elma-skill and NOT by moral matters"

That's why people's backing up eachother, ey??
Nekit for president
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

ambulance i would have backed you up too if i had been a bud of yours....

and what i meant when i said he wasnt a "damn cheater" was that he didnt cheat like eml and aal many wrs.....just one.....bad..YES, but not AS bad.

edit: i meant if i was a close friend of yours, of course i never disliked you, ur a good guy ;)
Last edited by ciph on 2 Nov 2002, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

ambulance: right, he should have the same treatment as you.
cheating is cheating, and thats his own "error"... but he should have some kinda punishment. but back in time when you where cauhgt cheating, i wasnt around. so how many wr did u cheat, no offence?
Image ^_^
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

ambulance has a good point. i don't mind that ppl support their friends. but it's quite silly that ppl consider themselves being trustable, honourable, respectable, when they say things like "once a cheater - always a cheater", when it doesnt even apply to cheaters. this was the case with eml and aal. ppl hated them and started saying things about cheaters that they don't even stand for, at least regarding mrickx.

now i don't think that nostra and mrickx should get the same treatment as the old cheaters. actually i think every case should be judged seperately. for example when aal and eml cheated they did so many WRs, but mrickx cheated one. BUT, how can we know that mrickx hasn't cheated more? abula didn't trust one word of eml or aal after they cheated, but he knows mrickx irl...

then there is another issue, how to judge the cases. personally i think the EMO (elmaorg) should do it, just like fifa does it for football. they had a meeting about this and the report will be published soon.
-
-
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

I cheated 2 wr's Jeppe. And i don't mind you asking.

And I apriciate what you are saying ciph, but my point is not to back ppl up for cheating even if it is your friend who has cheated. Im not saying that you shouldn't be friends with the cheaters, but you shouldn't back them up for cheating. m'kay?
As for ribot, when i say same treatment i may have expressed my self unclearly. Ofcourse someone that has cheated several wr's should get a harder punishment..i just assumed everyone would understand that..It's plain logic.

Oh, and for Luther:
Cheating ONCE does NOT make you an "always cheater".
Maybe not Luther, but that's what I heard even 3 months after I got caught cheating. And if i understand you correclty, you mean that you should judge ppl by their elma skills more then by the moral terms in a scenario where someone has cheated? If so, then I would say you have got it wrong.
Last edited by Ambulance on 2 Nov 2002, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

im happy that you dont get pissed, and take like a real person.
which levs, if i may ask?
Image ^_^
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

ambu it is logical but as far as i know abula hasn't showed any signs of giving different punishments. then about your cheating, wasn't it u claiming to have droven those recs, but they were actually non cheated WRs made by others?
-
-