Stockholm

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

kinghias
Kuski

Stockholm

Post by kinghias »

hello scandinavian people!

from august on i am spending a semester abroad in stockholm (at kth). who of you guys is from there (or anywhere near) and ready to get pwned in a (beer)battle?

so far i have two rooms i could stay, one directly in stockholm (bergiusvägen, 300€) and the other at like the end of the world (norrtälje, 260€). i suppose these are quite good rental prices since even in my rather small city here in austria it's hard to get a room under 300€ monthly. if someone knows about some better accomodation (e.g. room in a friend's apartment) or has any tipps please comment.

also general tipps concerning public transport, kth, restaurants, clubs, things one should see and stuff like that are more than welcome.

k10x
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Re: Stockholm

Post by Abula »

Moved to General because meeting topics belong to there.

I'm also up to meetings but dunno about Stockholm. Seems like Swedish players not too active anymore :/.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

I live in Stockholm.

Good luck.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

I will meet up with you if possible! I do work in Stockholm so,would be nice to show you the parts I do know :)
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

We (me and Luther) always talk about having another meeting (nothing ever happens ofc) but at least we are kinda up for something, also Bartek might come I guess... dunno about other dudes really!
Elasto Mania - ez better
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

sounds nice!

i am arriving on august 1st. after familiarizing with apartment, erasmus people etc. i will contact you. even though i'm afraid i won't win against any of you guys in battles :P