Abula kommer

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Abula kommer

Post by Abula »

I have time, car and a little bit more courage to meet foreign people after meeting milagros. Is there any activity left anymore? I've been in north Norway and in Haparanda, Gothenburg and Falkenberg so those are less interesting places to go. Denmark would be one the most interesting. I'm not really keen to go further than northern countries this time.

Would there be any interest to meet (and host, because accommondation is too expensive) and if when (July 10 > is best for me)? If I travel by car (from my town it's cheap to use plane to Copenhagen too) there could be more travellers, from Finland for example.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Viper_KillerGuy
PHPer

Re: Abula kommer

Post by Viper_KillerGuy »

Sounds interesting. I would certainly come by and meet up if its in Jylland.
If Copenhagen turns out to be the best spot there will need to be a a few more coming along before I'm in.

But I'm not sure my small room is big enough for accommodation.

Let's hope we can awaken the danes and make this happen.

Also, "Abula kommer" may not be the best headline to use when asking for accommodations.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Come Australia, i'll host :)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Haruhi wrote:Come Australia, i'll host :)
Ez. Actually gf is thinking of doing exchange there so might be possible to visit then.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Hey.

Im with VK on this one. If its in Copenhagen, im game, but there need to be a gathering of players then :) im living in the same town as VK so I cant host, unfortunately.

But im in and im sure, Kopaka, Enil, Napol, Vandmanden, GuyB(who's about to move to Copenhagen) and Rigger are also game.

-petsen
Proud Member Of RDK
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

I don't get why everybody thinks I'm coming to Copenhagen only. It's just the place where the plane goes. I can use public transportation of course and if I use own car then it's even easier. Aarhus must be the best place to have it and it's totally fine with me.
Zerox
Kuski

Post by Zerox »

Seems like Århus would be the place to do it yea :) Would be pretty ez for me, epp, napol and enil to travel there. So if you decide to go let us know so we can plan something :)
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

I'm in! Seems like Abula coming to Denmark is the only thing that can bring us together :P iirc last meeting kinda fell apart due to very low attendance
Image ^_^
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

screw west, east is in fashion. meat anpdad in the caves of ural. or maybe go for a ride with nekits lada in samara. also good chance to be sent as a kulak to zibr for 20 years if forget gasolin petrol
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Why doesnt mopolauata have "like"-button?
Elasto Mania - ez better
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Because mopolauta isn't facebook. There are however polls.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

there is a wonderful add for chrome to block polls in facebook <3