Sex vs. Elma

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Kiiwi
37mins club

Sex vs. Elma

Post by Kiiwi »

Every possible juxtaposition or hypothesis is open for debate.

But what was on MY mind when i created this topic is:Do u ever regret the potential sex lost on playing elma?

This ofc means the ppl that have the potential to have some to begin with so we can exclude Pawq's, ramone's, hosps, rast's and japan's (37 coitus's per year statistically) opinion. There, so do u?
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Re: Sex vs. Elma

Post by pawq »

sex is waay better :)
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Why'd you include me in that post?
ToMaT
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

probably because you're 10
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Meh orka this. ok 10 I am
ToMaT
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

+12.3 respect for thorze. 8) He really is one of the more mature people in the scene these days.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Igge wrote: He really is one of the more mature people in the scene these days.
Err, i don't suppose u spend much time in eol...If boasting about using alcohol, cigarettes and drugs is being mature then whatever....

But i DO admit that thorze has become 3000% more tolerable than when he was thorze, nice even + many many good levels.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Kiiwi wrote:
Igge wrote: He really is one of the more mature people in the scene these days.
Err, i don't suppose u spend much time in eol...If boasting about using alcohol, cigarettes and drugs is being mature then whatever....
Oh, what the fuck? Really? That's sad. I guess little-to-no respect left for thorze then. :/
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Gotta love where this thread is going! Pawq's first post made me laugh out loud!
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

When I was drunk actually. And it's fun discussing with people which drinks are good etc. too
ToMaT
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Ville_J wrote:Gotta love where this thread is going! Pawq's first post made me laugh out loud!
And Igge's first post made me laugh :D
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

TLDR VERSION: EMLA>SXE
Do u ever regret the potential sex lost on playing elma?
mostly i don't regret, but very rarely i actually feel like it. Then i just think a little about what's more important for me atm, and all emotions that i get from elma, and in the end it always outweighs the benefits i get from secks. It's so awesome to sit in a dim light of a monitor at night, play/read something (usually elma) and enjoy the silence, this kind of atmosphere is invaluable for me. Girls demand alot of attention and care, and suck too much free time, it's just too much unfun activities to tolerate in order to get some sex. I could write much more in details, but it'd be kinda offtopic i guess :D
In brief - i cannot bear someone else's prolonged presence around me. If this wasn't the case, i'd probably could think about writing "sex>elma"... Come to think of it, i'm actually in this kind of situation right now - gf lives far away and we talk only via inet, meeting each other for like a week in 1-2months. So i'm not having much sex atm for sure, but i still wouldnt trade precious elma hours for additional sex.
I feel like weirdo posting this, hopefully i'm not the only one here who're like this.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

anpdad wrote:i cannot bear someone else's prolonged presence around me.
If the someone is really a person I value and that I really like extremely much (closing to love) then her permanent presence around me is the best thing possibly happening :)
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

MAX props for anpdad not only for having teh balls to admit elma outweighing sex, but due to CLEARLY being an amazingly pedant, educated, civilized, talented and cool person (this is ezily deduced by the dim lighting and reading and appreciating teh athmosphere)...ur rapidly becoming my favorite elma acquintance, too bad that u seem to have a bit "antisocial" tenancies.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

i choose sex and elma.
39:37,91
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Pawq wrote:If the someone is really a person I value and that I really like extremely much (closing to love) then her permanent presence around me is the best thing possibly happening :)
sadly (or nat?), never felt that way about anyone. Well, ok, maybe for not longer than 2-3 weeks; i.e. random crushes, when you lose your head a bit and keep thinking about her, but after a while you realize how stupid you were and suddenly things get back to normal. I just ignore such things these days (and they are rarity anyway, so it's ez), because in the end it isn't worth it really. And when i'm sharing an intimate moment with a girl, at some moment i start wondering "damn, how the hell did zman get 1:0x at eol53? hmmm, maybe that's how. I need to finish this asap and go test style in s/l". It might sound hilarious, but this is truth. Maybe i should look for someone who i'd love so much that it'll be more powerful than my love to all the other things i love, including elma (wow sentence, unreadable, but orka fix). Yea, "maybe i should", but i don't feel like i need it right now.

EDIT: wow, thanks Kiiwi, this means really much to me. I honestly expected that everyone would start bashing my post after i pressed "submit", didnt expect the first reaction to be like that at all :D And ye, i admit i'm overly autistic, but i'm slowly working at this aspect of my personality, and having some progress with it. Life forces to work harder than i wish sometimes though, but it's ok. Thanks again.
Last edited by anpdad on 24 Aug 2011, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Kiiwi wrote:(blabla anp is max) this is ezily deduced by the dim lighting and reading and appreciating teh athmosphere)
anpdad wrote:read something (usually elma)
:D haha lolled Kiiwi, anp wrote that he dims teh light at night (who doesn't, really, I mean it) and you think that he's the most romantic person ever, c'mon! :D I'm not saying that he's not, but rafl way of thinking :D If dimming teh light is so meaningful for you, then try to have a quiet and calm evening with some chick ;)

Well anp such people are extreme rarity for me too, but if they happen... Elming doesn't give me enough pleasure to be valued above some special girls
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Xarthok wrote:i choose sex and elma.
My too. We always just lie around mongoing on our laptops and sleeping a lot. That's what I would be doing alone, but with her I have an awesome relationship and support. Oh yeah, and sex. Oh my god, who the hell cares?!
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Pawq wrote:
anpdad wrote:read something (usually elma)
:D
nab pawq, reading elma is superfun. It requires uberpro jedi powers though xd
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I kinda agree with anpdad in that I like being alone a lot, and having someone around a lot can be really frustrating at times. I have no problems whatsoever enjoying a saturday night all by myself, and I find solitude necessary for me to "recharge". I know some people think that's crazy, but that's up to them. 8)
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

I understand it quite a lot. I too have times when I don't want a bloody soul in the range of 100 miles, but it's very seldom. Usually in the moments of terrible annoyance, when a person pissed me off really heavily. In all other times people give me the calmness and fulfilment, music/games/films/books is simply not enough. Even chatting with friends is better for me :)
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Pawq wrote::D haha lolled Kiiwi, anp wrote that he dims teh light at night (who doesn't, really, I mean it) and you think that he's the most romantic person ever, c'mon!
I guessed that someone would flame me for giving genuine credit to anp. Well, maybe i did go overboard and maybe i used wrong examples...BUT, from everything (not just he's post here) i've seen him say or tell about how he handles stuff and what he likes (for example how he described his reaction to Tolkiens books), gives me the impression that he really is an rare type of person and has lots of same values and attitudes as i, if it's in ur opinion so wrong and laughable to let him know i think so, then i really think u should go fuck urself in the local mall where all the other everyday-teens go about playing the stereotypical 21st century kid.

Don't take this personally Pawqqer, i just don't like being flamed like that everytime i do smthn "out of the ordinary" :D
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

xx
Last edited by Lukazz on 21 Jan 2012, 15:25, edited 1 time in total.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Kiiwi I in no way criticised you for presenting your view on anp. Just the deduction you presented was completely mad :D
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I don't think I've missed any sex opportunities because of playing elma. I mostly play elma when I have nothing important to do and when I don't feel like going out etc. Juxtaposition: Sex is better, Elma is more often. xD
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Igge wrote: I like being alone a lot, and having someone around a lot can be really frustrating at times. I have no problems whatsoever enjoying a saturday night all by myself, and I find solitude necessary for me to "recharge". I know some people think that's crazy, but that's up to them. 8)
known feeling by me:)) sometimes like a piece of heaven:)
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Elma > Sex

But if mans pro like 8-bawls, Ez sex while elma.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Same as Madness, would prefer sex at any given time, but elma is quite easier to get to :)
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Sex sucks, it only lasts thirty seconds.
:mrhat:
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Oh my God, you're so pitiful that I'd buy you a new body if I could afford it. Unfortunately I doubt it would help you anyway :(
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

:|
:mrhat:
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

silly question
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Kiiwi wrote:MAX props for anpdad not only for having teh balls to admit elma outweighing sex, but due to CLEARLY being an amazingly pedant, educated, civilized, talented and cool person (this is ezily deduced by the dim lighting and reading and appreciating teh athmosphere)...ur rapidly becoming my favorite elma acquintance, too bad that u seem to have a bit "antisocial" tenancies.

very this although i'm a useless cheater here i'm always amazed how straightforward, thruthful, often in elma very ontopic, cool responses anp has... he's like a dart hitting (10) with full fucking speed
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

also very touchable feeling how he is always objective and quite over the par concerning iq, impsy well man
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
axxu
Moporator

Post by axxu »

I gave up my desktop to upgrade to doublebed.
.:. TT 37:59:77 | Member of team AC .:.
Uncle Milty
39mins club

Post by Uncle Milty »

Pawq wrote::D haha lolled Kiiwi, anp wrote that he dims teh light at night (who doesn't, really, I mean it) and you think that he's the most romantic person ever, c'mon! :D I'm not saying that he's not, but rafl way of thinking :D If dimming teh light is so meaningful for you, then try to have a quiet and calm evening with some chick ;)
i would recommend YOU, to research, where the word 'romantic' comes from.
What people (and obv you) nowadays understand by 'romantic' is FAR from what Anp and Kiiwi meant.

For me the question doesnt exist, i have a splitted life between University (8/12 year with weekends at my gf's) and 4/12 at/with my gf('s). I enjoy those 4 months A LOT with her being the best girl i've ever known in every meaning. But i lived long years terribly alone (often with elma) and need the time by myself now, the way igge explained, hence i can asume that i can spend the rest of my life with her - but not without some hours lonesomeness per week at least (she understands this).

To get more precisely on topic:
i will never have sex with another person again and i wont leave her, even if we wont be able to fuck again. Having sex or not decides nothing. For me. For those of you, where it does: well i guess, we define happiness differently.
Same with elma: elma is a great free time game and an also challenging social network, i really like to be part of - espacially discussing mental disorders with YEAHS for hours ! - but when time changes and my wife / son / job demand more of myself, i will be there, happy. with or without sex/elma.
---
Team EA
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

I like to höyl woman more then elma, and thats final
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

I like hoyling new best times in sex
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

Ecchi wrote:I like hoyling new best times in sex
Yeah, like me and gf came home from party improved time from 20.56 to 3 hours o,o ez better
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Lost my virginity with 8h run, I think I win.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

timer only goes to 59:59:99, if you don't finish by then it doesn't count
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

can someone die of making love too much?
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Tigro wrote:can someone die of making love too much?
Some guy died after masturbating 34 times in one day, someone linked in #across I think.
But don't know who counted really.. Other than that I would guess it's pretty safe ;D
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

damn, i live on the edge then
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Also if you take too much viagra then ez död
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

uff. how much is teh most in ur case anpdad?
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Sex > Elma

I have sex with two lovely ladies: Palmela Handerson and Handjelina Jolie. Jelly?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

verry )
ToMaT
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

maybe your hand.
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

When he said "Jelly?" afterwards I guess he was referring to the English word "jealous" so I said "verry ))". Although I can't remember doing this I guess that is what I meant.
ToMaT