Elastomania Oscars

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

Of course RoniMox should get it. She is the best female player, and she has taken the biggest part in the elma scene to of those girls at least I think so...:) :)
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Well, its liek giving a price to the guy with biggest dick, if all the others are girls...
Elasto Mania - ez better
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

will you be quiet already!!! i'm realy getting tired of you!

Jonas: :****
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

Well, if some of you havn't noticed:
This is a discussion forum, and why need a forum if everyone agrees with everything?
To all demented assholes that play elma: It's just as it says in the illegality page, it's just a game!
And nominating people for all fucking thing there is possible to do on elma is like some 10th rated music award the noone cares about, which I think is pathetic.
It's not that im bitter, but since I have played this game for some years, I do come back to Moposite and mopolauta to discuss my opinions if I feel like it. No one can stop me from it, so why bother. Why can't you just come up with some reasonable arguements against my opinion instead of your fucking whining?
And some of you (ok, maybe just Cloud) think that I think that this scene is pathetic, then that's wrong..it's just this Golden Apple award.
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

s0.... hows about them applez?
TT= 38 somethin
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

it's pathetic to have awards about "just a game", but not to have a forum about it? and do u really think it's "pathetic"? that sounds more like a hidden insult like politicians make. but u don't really hide your insults ambulance, talking about demented assholes... wonder who that could be ;)
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Ambulance wrote:Why can't you just come up with some reasonable arguements against my opinion instead of your fucking whining?
I think our arguments were just as good as yours. What do you want us to answer to "This is pathetic"?
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

Well ribot, then you would have to say that all games that has forums is pathetic, if that's what you think, then I can't argue much about it. But I would like to take back what I said about pathetic, since it's actually an incorrect statement, and is easily misunderstood. What I really ment was that the Golden Apple award is tragic.

And Magnus: You have to start a discussion somewhere, but now, if your still interested, you may come with some arguements on why it isn't tragic, and maybe i'll come around and reply with some arguements why it is..you know..a normal discussion..
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i don't think it's pathetic. it's something to do.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

it may just be entertaining and it helping taking me mind of internals
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

sweet girls helps me get my mind of internals :)
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Ambulance wrote:And Magnus: You have to start a discussion somewhere
But is insulting you counterpart the best way to start a discussion?

As for why it isn't pathetic/tragic: Because we think it will be entertaining. Is that so hard to understand?
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

Well, if you wern't insultet by my opinion, then it wouldn't be anything to discuss about?

And yes. I think it is hard to understand because I can't imagine somthing like that will be entertaining. I think it seems like some odd rip-off from somewhere else, and I also think it's wrong to motivate ppl to play more elma then they already do..seriously...an average elma player plays 2-3 hours a day I assume (from what I read in this forum), and this is all some ridiculous stunt to make everything bigger then it is..
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

I'm not usually insulted by people's opinions. I just disagree with them. (I'm not actually saying that you insulted me/us, but it looked like you tried)

And see, this is the point of the whole discussion. You don't understand how it can be entertaining, but we do. If you think a game is fun, why not take it a bit seriously? I don't think a "stunt" like this will make people play elma more than they do already. At least I won't. To be honest I don't care very much about the results, it's just the idea I think is cool.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

elma is FUN, what's wrong with that?

golden apple awards sounds really cool and, guess what, FUN!
also ambulance, you really should get lost :)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Ambulance wrote: it seems like some odd rip-off from somewhere else
everything is a rip of something else, havent you heard that there are no fresh ideas anymore caus everything has allready been thought up
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

Ok,
Magnus: Well, if you saw my first post, I guess you didn't read it properly, because I said it was my personal opinion, and if it's a personal opinion it usually shouldn't be to delibaratly insult anyone, but it should get people that disagree insultet, but not in the way you make it look like.
It doesn't seem like you take the apple award very serious, however, I think that if a game is fun, you should keep alittle serious yes, but how serious is this apple award according to you? not much I'd say.

BarTek: If you don't understand, then I advice you not to post anything about it since it doesn't matter then anyway. So just go to hell and get "drunk" and post weird messages on mopolaute to make you look cool. hehe..

MopoGirl: ElMa is fun, and nothing is wrong with that. Golden Apple award doesn't sound cool, and guess what, TRAGIC!
Also MopoGirl, you really should stop coming here to get the attention you normally don't get elsewhere.

Ky.Kelly: Yea..surley can't argue about that..
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Ambulance wrote:Also MopoGirl, you really should stop coming here to get the attention you normally don't get elsewhere.
?

but if it's so damn tragic what are you still doing in this topic?
if you think it's so pathetic why did you even bother coming here and telling us your opinion? just keep it to yourself. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
nobody's focing you to take any part of the golden apple awards.
why does it bother you so much that we find it fun? so what if you think it's tragic?
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Ambulance wrote:Ok,
Magnus: Well, if you saw my first post, I guess you didn't read it properly, because I said it was my personal opinion, and if it's a personal opinion it usually shouldn't be to delibaratly insult anyone, but it should get people that disagree insultet, but not in the way you make it look like.
It doesn't seem like you take the apple award very serious, however, I think that if a game is fun, you should keep alittle serious yes, but how serious is this apple award according to you? not much I'd say.
You discuss in a perfectly normal way (moreso than many other people here), so why did you have to start with such a stupid post? It's obvious that people would give you equally pointless comments back. But let's forget that, it's not important.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: You don't think it will be fun, we do. What is there to argue about?
It's true that I don't take the awards themselves very seriously. I don't think anyone does. No one is going to be disappointed because they don't win in some category (if they did they would just look silly), but that doesn't mean that there's no point in doing it. I realise that I contradicted myself in the previous post, so let me rephrase it: I don't take the awards themselves so seriously, it's the idea I like.
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

I think we should leave this discussion behind us and focus on the "competition" now. I think this sort of award-thingie could be fun, if you (Ambulance with friends) don't think so, please don't come here and post. If you find it tragic then it's ok with me, but what is the point of coming to this forum just to say so? Just let us stupid people have our fun.

But anyways, when will categorys be up?
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

I keep coming back to this topic because I like to discuss about things. It's natural that people have different views of things, and a forum is a perfect way to express an opinion. That's why they invented forums I assume. So why does everyone have to agree with you before you are satisfyed?
And MopoGirl: I came here to tell you what I felt about it just because I didn't want to keep my opinion to myself, or is that to hard to understand? You really have got it wrong. "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"? What's that supposed to mean? We're not on some elderhome visit for fucks sake. One more thing: It doesn't bother me that you think it's fun, it bothers me that you can't accept that I don't.

And Magnus, I think we're even, although I don't think my first post was that stupid...You could have just ignored it as well, as it was my personal opinion which I still hold on to.

Jalli, I've already answerd that some times, and my answer is still the same.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

i accept it perfectly, that's why i told you, nobody is forcing you to take part in it.
so let's sum things up:
-we think it'll be fun
-you think it won't

can we stop this really pointless dicussion now?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Amublance is right: There's no point in having an opinion if you don't tell it to any1.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Ambulance wrote:And Magnus, I think we're even, although I don't think my first post was that stupid...You could have just ignored it as well, as it was my personal opinion which I still hold on to.
OK, agree on disagreeing.
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

hehe..never mind Magnus :P
What I ment was that we understand that we hold on to our own opinion, not that we were even, even though I didn't agree..uhm..yes.

MopoGirl however, I don't think that "if you think it's so pathetic why did you even bother coming here and telling us your opinion? just keep it to yourself" means that you accept the fact that I think this award stuff is stupid.

And at last, you ask if we can stop this pointless discussion...Well, arn't most discussions pointless? Most ppl will do what they feel like anyway..it's just a matter of freedom of speech that makes discussions funny, atleast in this sort of discussions.
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

If it is so as Ambulance says, then why don't his mother come here and tell us that she is not interested about all the Golden Apple stuff, and so on?
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
Chris Penrose
Donator duck

Post by Chris Penrose »

AAAAAH!!
How come whenever I come back from Manchester everyone has turned into an annoying twat?!
AAAAAAH!!
Watch the birdy...
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

KD, ye, you are right. So Ambulance, do you post on every message board (for example a hardware board) and say "I'm not interested in this stuff and I think it sucks"? Try to understand that this board is for people who LIKE Elma and Elma related things, (just as Elma Oscars). This is not a board to whine about Elma or Elma related things so stay away if you aren't interested. :twisted:

Hardly no other non-Elma people come here to tell their opinions how this thing stings, seems like u are the only dork in the mass.

ps. Go to continue your daily trip at each message board with your "opinions".
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

Exactley Cloud.
I Like elma and elma related stuff, but this award is just too much in my opinion. And JUST because I like elma, I express my opinion about things that I don't like.
Let me answer you with another question instead: If Balazs decieded to put in some stupid thing in elma like..for example teleportgates so it would be much easier to finish levels. This was something you absolutley DIDN'T like AT ALL, but most people thought it was a cool idea..Would you just keep it to yourself and don't try to discuss this with anyone, or even don't let anyone know how you felt about it? I don't think so, so just cut out the crap about me staying away etc.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Jonas wrote:Of course RoniMox should get it. She is the best female player, and she has taken the biggest part in the elma scene to of those girls at least I think so...:) :)
NJU has tt 50.xx or something so she is better
[carebox]
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

well the idea is pop, and many dont like pop. the name's close to being lame, i dunno then..
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

i agree with ambulance to a piont about this being a bit to much, but i still think it will be enjoyable and intersting to be there, sure the idea may be a rip and it may just be a little pathetic but it obviously has meaning to some people and it seems like some people have put in a bit of effort to get it off the ground and do all the work to get it to this stage, it would be unfair to them to completely slag the idea,
well as they say, lets bring on the oscars
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

BarTek wrote:and mopogirl comes here for attention ok
why the fuck are everyone saying that?!

btw milagros, NJU's tt is 54:16
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

that almost proves his point,
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

Now I see why not many girls take part in this scene. Treat the girls with more respect boys, it will get you further.
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

aren't we all here for attention ? and anyway if you mean some special attention ..well... some of you don't like her very much and keep telling it to us here in public and still she comes here.. I think she likes the elma game as much as you others and is not here too much for any special attention..whatevr..I go eat my lunch
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

[quote="Ambulance"]

BarTek: If you don't understand, then I advice you not to post anything about it since it doesn't matter then anyway. So just go to hell and get "drunk" and post weird messages on mopolaute to make you look cool. hehe..
quote]

BarTek had his own opinion. You said, that everyone may write here, if he/she wants to, as it is his/her own right to do.

Anyway:
Best female: if u don't want it, then it won't be. (did u understand me :D ) And not just TT counts. The best one might be just good looking, or a girlfriend(=supporter) of a good kuski. MPGirly has the best Internal TT, Zsófi is the most TS(=good looking) and Katta is the fiancée of Trabi.
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

hehe, I'm a lame... I can't delete :)

But you can edit - MagnusB
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

Rigger wrote:
Ky.Jelly wrote:suggestion for new award,

Best fight/flame war on mopolauta Image
Is it just me, or is there others who can't see the picture ??

\-Rigger
omg, me eml and dz lol
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

ahh, now im back after a 4 days trip to Hovden, and im back with loaded batteries.

I think i'll answer Flatley first:
Ok, he is obligated to have his own opinion, but the difference with me and him in this discussion is that I know what im talking about, and he has no clue whatsoever. I'd like to quote: "dont know what u are arguing about or why...just wanted to say shut up and get lost ok thih." And I don't think he deserves a better answer than the one he got. His only purpose in this discussion is to provoke me as a person, and not
consecutive with this discussion. You could get that impression in his latest post in here.

BarTek:(A bit off topic here) If you ever find a magic fairy, I wish your first wish is to get zapped over to me. But if you think 10 mins corresponds with "all night long", then I don't think I should worry so much about your fightingskills.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ambulance - are you going to vote or not
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

MopoGirl - Best Female...obviously
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ChuckleS wrote:MopoGirl - Best Female...obviously
c, i told you it was love,
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

i think ambulance is doing pretty well to keep up. so many people saying stuff :)
team EM - why not ok?
m0nkeii
Kuski

Post by m0nkeii »

jonas is trying to impress mopogirl
Jonas wrote: Now I see why not many girls take part in this scene. Treat the girls with more respect boys, it will get you further.
also he went off at mick in some other topic and said he didn't deserve his wrs coz mick was paying out mopogirl

hehehehhee :mrhat:
Image Click the m0nkeii! Click it! | A
| tt=47:31,02 | wc4= 100th |
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

could aaaaa someone plez give us an update,
dont leave me hanging this time