FEM14 ongoing

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

FEM14 ongoing

Post by Orcc »

Here's the live stream, join us!

http://tinychat.com/elma

EDIT: 2016 http://tinychat.com/ryyb
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Re: FEM14 ongoing

Post by Bludek »

cool so far :)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

We just viewed the Trek video (Bjenn should now unleash it in Youtube) and now we are gonna play beerbattle. See the tinychat.com/elma for it!
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

About 15 players starting the beer battle. It's heating up!
NoobSty2-competition

nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

The legendary FEM14 elma quiz: http://kopasite.net/up/1/femvisa.pdf

Battle time 40mins. I will upload the answer sheet one day, please calculate your points after that and post your point results then. Also there's some controversial questions, (for example the 1st one), so they should be discussed before I even can make the final answer sheets. Please discuss them here for example.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

is the battle over? or may i join?:)
[carebox]
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Yes you can, the precise reason I posted it here was that others could join too. :)
zebra
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by zebra »

I visited FEM2014 too and arranged Battle Cup at friday night.
People were longing for some FEM battles (instead of EOL battles) so we decided to make some levels and had this great cup.
I uploaded the levels and the results here: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/FEM2014BattleCup.zip
Congratulations for Markku on winning the cup :)
Was nice to be there and see some kuskis face to face.
Thanks to nick-o-matic for arranging teh whole meeting :)
A winner of 4 GAA's (mc2 included), winner of mkup206, and a proud member of team TAP.
Play uni levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/uni.html
Homepage: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/elma.html
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Yeah thanks zebra for arranging the battle cup the many people wanted, I don't think it would have happened if you didn't take the responsibility. Also thanks nom for arranging the whole fem (ez gaa imo), and to all other participants. I hope to see you all (and other mans too) soon :*
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

Nick-o-matic did a fenomenal job getting this working. He worked hard doing it, GAA ez.

Also, I am so glad basically the entire young and the old elma generations met at the same meet.

Looking forward to next year!

@roope, Ill bring your hat then too
Nekit for president
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I fucked up my planning and therefore missed the event. I'm really mad at myself and i sincerely hope there will be another meet next summer!
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Are there going to be pics upped at some point?
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Markku said he will probably have time to sort out and up the pictures next weekend.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Thanks for nom and everyone for the meeting. For me the meeting was perfect. It was max nice to meet people from many elma eras. Also playing elma over 12 hours every day was very satisfying although I hoped for more battling and contests. I think that's also why I ended up hoyling so much fem levpack. Maybe times have changed anyway. For example I think I was the only one who was very excited about 24htt (well maybe Spef too if he had his own computer). For future fem meetings we should maybe think about new kind of contests that are easy enough to organize.
Team MiE
Markku
38mins club

Post by Markku »

Pics are now available at http://mm.1g.fi/kuvat/FEM2014/

If you took some pics or videos and want them included, I can easily add them. Abula's pictures are already there too.
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Thank you so much Markku! loved especially sleeping styles xD and nice to see everybody how they look, nice meeting guys
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

lousku looks about 15 years older than he is.
also i love that you guys went geocaching. :mrgreen: awesome pictures, thx for sharing!
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Cool pics :D
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

8-ball best haircut.
Elasto Mania - ez better
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

Thank you for sharing these pictures. Its fun to see other elmans. Looks like a sick cool meeting!
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Awesome Pictures! hope you guys had fun and wish I could've been there! Unfortunately Life is too busy for me :(

I want to say I'm honoured to have had Trek Tracks shown live for so many hardcore kukis :D Thanks to nom and bjenn for making that happen.

See you guys when Life is less busy :(
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Ookkay, here finally the answer sheet to the femquiz and also the results:

Code: Select all

1  Orcc            45,50
2  Markku          44,25
3  adi             33,75
4  Spef            31,75
5  Tisk            30,75
6  Lousku          28,25
7  Hosp            28,00
8  jonharkulsykkel 27,25
9  Quantz & talli  26,75
10 8-ball          25,25
11 roope           25,00
   Ben3eee         24,50 (approx result)
12 Chaza           23,50
13 Luther          23,25
14 jamppa          23,00
   Kopaka          22,75
15 axxu            21,75
16 veezay          19,00
17 terb0           16,00
18 Ville_J         14,25
19 zebra           13,50
   milagros        12,00 (answered only to the first question)
(Kiiwi's result missing, will add it once I get to Jyväskylä and find his paper)
(It's highly possible that there are mistakes, only the top results are double checked. So if you remember your own results and count your own points and they are different, I can check your results again)
(You are still allowed to post your own unofficial results and I still will add them here)

Would be nice if other people posted the results of other competitions here too (I don't have them).

Also, once again, thank you!

Some highlights for me in the meeting:
  • -In general seeing so many different mans to come (even the old dinosaurs who don't play this game much or at all anymore) and seeing a succesfull meeting
    -Grading Orcc's quiz (he was like knowing systematically everything, even the Dr_Luni's WC podium streak of 8)
    -Playing board games (Dominion and Menolippu) with Luther, Jokke, jonsykkel, Spef and Lousku to 6 or 7 AM
Last edited by nick-o-matic on 7 Sep 2014, 11:22, edited 2 times in total.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

how the hell do you know all this stuff o_O
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

additional questions:
1. (5points) who was the first guy I tested belma with?
2. (10 points) who was the first guy I tested old elma online (the one for 2 players multi) with ?
[carebox]
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

jappe
zamppe

maybe?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

milagros wrote:additional questions:
1. (5points) who was the first guy I tested belma with?
2. (10 points) who was the first guy I tested old elma online (the one for 2 players multi) with ?
duno if pubic guessing is oke but I guess
1. kd
2. capo
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

zamppe got 5 points
[carebox]
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Oke had some FEM discussion in #across and I decided to write at least something about my experiences as there has been a lack of write-ups considering FEM14. Just wrote my first impression and feeling of mans. Don't feel offended if you don't find your name on the list, that just probably means that I didn't feel like we talked enough for me to give any insight o,o All mans max nice anyway (nice being a word that is repeated a lot in teh descriptions) and no one was out of place.

8-ball
One of the mans I most looked forward to meeting; was as najs as expected. Great music taste and witty jokes.

Abula
Was easily approachable even though we haven't talked pretty much at all before. Fun outgoing guy. His stuff made me flip my shit for a few minutes though o,o

adi
Old friend, was nice to have him there. Was nice to discuss ongoing stuff in the kitchen etc with him.

Chaza
Was surprised to see him there as I didn't know he was going. Max nice guy though, fit in well even though he's ez the newest player.

Hosp
Was neat to have him there as I've been his elma friend for longer than most :p

jamppa
Cool man, met him twice earlier. Was entertaining to follow the dynamics of his childhood friend group (jamppa, Rast, Kiiwi).

jonsykkel
jon is jon, just a sick nice presence =D

Kiiwi
Always very nice to talk to, nice deep thoughts and stories and mega guitar jams.

Kortsu
Good guy and sik bike; I still feel kinda bad for him as he was only during the weekends.
First weekend everyone was getting to know each other and the second weekend everyone already knew each other well, so he kinda fell between o,o

Lousku
Very friend. Prolly felt most comfortable with him as maybe I see us quite alike o,o

Luther
Had a blast talking with him, and we talked a lot. Oke felt sorry that things went like they did, but didn't let it bother me too much as I had fun with him commenting on my shitty driving and all)

Markku
We needed him there, and he did it all with no complaints.
Was good to have someone take care of stuff like keeping track of times during contests and stuff, also took most pictures. Nice man, thanks)

MP
Another oldscooler that surprised me with cool relaxness, was nice to talk with him even though we have never said a word to each other anywhere online.

nick-o-matic
nom ofc deserves the biggest credit for this, ez GAA. Was great how he did his best to keep everything under control and in the end succeeded well.

Orcc
Cool handsome guy. Normally I would've been annoyed by getting woken up by mjusic but I didn't mind as it was Orcc singing sweet sounds of Päivänsäde & Menninkäinen with guitar (and ville piano).

Rast
I like his attitude towards levelmaking: "make it as annoying and shitty as possible" =D

Spef
Spef blessed us with the presence of his awesome hair (and himself). Was one of the top players I guess with good levpacking and beerballe placement (was it 3th or smth?).

talli
talli is nice in a way that you can talk to him (who is sober always) even if you're fucked up yourself and you can still have a good conversation with him.
Listening to drunken mans and being interested in what they say is a noteworthy feat.

terb0
very Finnish man =D but was nice. His swearing during the battles cracked me up. Me and adi went home with his ride; was a nice non-awkward ride and talked about a lot of stuff.

Tisk
Sorry if I hurt feelings but I was surprised how good player he was o,o also fit in very well, managing jokes and participating in planning stuff.

veezay
What do you want me to say? strait jacket next time ;* oh also nice musicing and geogakking

Ville_j
Good social man that gave us the catchprase of FEM, but that's just fine. Woulda maybe liked to talk to him a bit more o,o

zebra
His arriving was a nice boost to the atmosphere; mainly him organizing the battle cup was big. It was something that no one else orkaed to do but many people wanted.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

wow it must have been so special and impossibly climaxic. now i can regret and wish i hadnt had been a sore cheater
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Shiiit, I completely missed this one. Would have been perfect start for the Documentary ( http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8885 ).
Next time I will come, please let me know :)

greets, insguy
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Yeah we were actually discussing that would be cool if you came to film us. BUT now that this was so successful and fun event, it's a lot easier to organize another one maybe even next year (at least we won the cabin owners' trust and she promised to rent it to us with a lower price next time) :)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Ismo
39mins club

Post by Ismo »

I feel very offended. :cry2:

Not really. Good meet, tnx nom arrangement etc. mens for caring.
[00:21:58] (@cyre) ismo taas juonu liikaa omenamehuu
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

NoobSty2-competition