Orcc vs Ville_J battle

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Orcc vs Ville_J battle

Post by Orcc »

After Saturday battles result was norm 15-7
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
ville_j
Kuski

Re: Orcc vs Ville_J battle

Post by ville_j »

But there are some cheat battle news and whatnot so these results are not too reliable. Definitely not true unless proven otherwise.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

After bar battle included 16-7. This settles the case of our bettrecity now and forever, thx
NoobSty2-competition

ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

=-(

Saga will be continued!
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Sorry for double posting, but I have to do this.

Code: Select all

19:23:40	<ville_j>	i have tried, in every possible way, to come up with all kinds of excuses that i could have to make it look like i didn't lose to orcc that much, but okay, yes, i will admit it now
19:23:54	<ville_j>	orcc winned
19:23:56	<ville_j>	there you go
19:24:02	<ville_j>	fuck i feel so bad
19:25:26	<ville_j>	and it wasn't even a close call. whatever, i was very bad elmer during the weekend
19:27:14	<chris__>	I have an excuse for you
19:27:24	<chris__>	there is no word "winned"
19:27:33	<chris__>	so you didn't admit anything yet :D
19:27:42	<ville_j>	damm
19:27:48	<chris__>	">
19:27:50	<chris__>	:>
19:28:10	<ville_j>	i will say it properly then so i get it fully off my chest
19:28:15	<ville_j>	orcc won
19:28:19	<chris__>	gz
19:28:29	<ville_j>	i go cry in shower
Why, one might ask. But I understood that only by admitting the errors of the past and accepting the current situation one is able to improve themselves and aim for the brighter future. This shall be the turning point of my life and in the near future the universe is about to come to a change. This is not the end, The Battle has just begun.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

very good job orcc, looks to be a very satisfying win. i have a couple people in mind i would like to do this with....
God Bless America
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

How did this rivalry start anyway? Backstory pls.
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Well basically Orcc, being the true mongo himself, caught my attention after I had re-joined the scene and I had to act upon it. Not-that-much-later it was also realized that I actually was more skilled than him. Even later, he invited me to his house to teach him some elma skills and that's where it escalated, leading in to the enormous conflict in a form of Beer Battle @ FEM14 few months later. Everyone knows how that ended. However, not so long ago I made a classic mistake of inviting Orcc to my birthday party and that resulted in this horrifying situation we all have ended up now. But don't you worry child, the universe has a way of course-correcting itself.
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Very good story, seriously

gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Yes, this is a tale we have all heard of. Kasparov had a draw against Magnus Carlsen when Carlsen was still a young boy. Kasparov was easily his superior, as he had a much higher chess rating than Carlsen. When Carlsen advanced into taking the World title himself from Anand, Kasparov coached Carlsen to victory, as Kasparov's mind was too old to fend for the title himself anymore.

With Ville_j and Orcc it is much the same. For when you become a teacher, by your students you'll be taught. And if the teacher does his job well, the student becomes the master. There is no shame in this loss.
God Bless America
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

It has been brought to my attention by dozens of people that a person in this topic is spreading false rumours, which I as a neutral observer should amend.

As Ville_J rejoined the scene a couple of years ago, with his newbie Elma experience of under 10 years, he started to look for a master to learn from. I, being one of the very best in the game, was a person he started naturally looking up to. As usually, youngsters think about their idols and hope "one day I wish I could be as good as him". So he started challenging me in battles and even though his losing streak was getting longer than list of Nekit's Hangman rides, he kept trying.

One day last summer Ville_J was looking for a shelter in irc, and since he is among the lowest trash of kuskis nobody picked it up. But being the generous person I am, I invited him to my place to learn some Elma and drinking from the best. I taught him maybe 5 % of what I know, which raised his Elma skills to a whole new dimension.

In FEM14 all the participants together had the famous Battle (I don't know why some people have added the word Beer in front of it), in which all of us together had secretly agreed to let Ville_J win. It was nice to see the fellow so jolly after his victory, so all the mutual planning was worth it. I even had brought him two precious Elma Beer Bottles as prices, which he nowadays cherishes. It's sad though that we never had a Beer Battle in FEM14, which would have measured the kuskis abilities to drive under intoxication. This year's Battle was a normal competition with casul every day juka style drinking.

A couple of months after FEM Ville_J had his birthday party, and since he didn't want to party alone like previous years, he also invited me to join, which immediately attracted all his friends to join as well. We had good times for two days, and on the second day he daringly wished to challenge me in Elasto Mania. This time I already played with roughly 40 % effort, which lead me to casually losing a few battles. Final results however do not lie, and Ville_J was annihilated in these battles.

You should also pay attention to Ville_J's ability to play when drunk, which we did after heavy drinking of 12 hours.
After Friday's bar: http://elmaonline.net/battles/80891
After Saturday's bar: http://elmaonline.net/battles/80942
NoobSty2-competition

ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

This only shows that there are two different sides to every story. What is the real objective perspective here, that's not too easy to prove and people are just going to have to make up their minds and pick their sides. However, while I can somewhat agree with the few points of that post above, there are a couple of critical errors that still need a little bit more deliberation.

When I rejoined the scene in late 2008, I had been away for almost three years. My skills being a bit rusty after such a long break, it did take me a while to reach the level where beating Orcc was hardly a task at all. This short period of time can understandably be seen as the admiring phase, especially if you are the self-obsessed kind of a guy that Orcc is.

FEM14 Beer Battle event really is something Orcc hasn't been able to come to terms with, even though he told me the opposite while he was visiting here. But I can understand that, too, as he was so determined to succeed in it but got actually served by not only me, but a 17-year-old kid who isn't even legally allowed to drink alcohol. That sure can create a severe trauma and make you live in denial for years and years. While it is true that it was indeed a little lighter beer battle and the proper drunk battle we had last weekend resulted in quite a different outcome, here are few things to keep in mind:

- FEM Beer Battle was arranged under strict rules and supervision, meaning the beer consumption rate was constant and the alcohol amounts were the same for everyone. Under this kind of condition it was apparent that I win.
- On the other hand, my birthday party drunk battle was quite a different thing. There really weren't any rules other than just drink and drive. I remember having a few extra shots in between the battles. Not that I am counting or complaining though, it was as fair (and fun) as it could have been in that situation.

All in all, after reading that bitter yarn of Orcc's, it is apparent that he isn't too happy about the fact that he's not in that godlike position in Elasto Mania scene anymore now that I have made my successful comeback and am sticking with it. His oblivious mind can and will be in my favor in the future events when our paths shall cross again. May it be in FEM15, maybe sooner or even later, the actions will speak for themselves.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I'd like to mediate this dilemma by saying that both players are good at this game. To trash talk to the extent of claiming one player is trash, low skilled, or unworthy is nothing more than an insult to exercise dominance and superiority. But I suppose they are necessary in the psychological competition of the two.

If I am not mistaken one player has won a tournament style beer battle, where the goal is to play whilst intoxicated (depending on tolerance), where Ville_J won. Any talk of letting Ville_J win could've been the effects of the alcohol on your mind coming out in full swing. In which case Ville_J is still superior while drinking.

Also if I am not mistaken Orcc has won a sober battle 1v1 (not tournament) against Ville_J. This victory can not be taken lightly as it is how 99% of Elastomania is played, unless you are a raging alcoholic. It is also more present than Ville_J's past victory over Orcc.

As to who has taught who, or if anyone was ever taught at all, all we have are each player's testimonies of the events that have transpired. The amount of flaming involved in these testimonies makes it hard to believe any teaching had ever occurred, as both players have too much pride to allow a relationship involving student and master.

The only solution may be yet another beer battle, and another sober battle between the two at some predetermined dates. The argument of who is student and who is master is pointless since all we have is text with no evidence to back it up. Results however do not lie, and as I see it, the results are relatively tied. Who eventually wins future endeavors can finally resolve things like who is superior, smells better, bleeds from vagina less, and other common shit talking claims that still need answers.
God Bless America
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

I'm going to write objective, neutral and balanced post about this where I consider all previous views and opinions.

The only person that is right is Ville_J.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

I am writing a fair, justified and impartial analysis of the post at hand, noting all of the stated opinions and information above.

Orcc is the only person in this thread that is correct.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I would just like to express an extremely correct, truthful and accurate conclusion of mine formed based on a greatly sophisticated and complex mathematical analysis whose details will not be further described herein:

There is a 100% chance that either Haruhi's or Chris' verdict above is fundamentally wrong.
Zero
Kuski

Post by Zero »

Both of you should play the world battle cup and find the truth about this timeless conflict. Ville and Orcc, it is on!
Rank #1 battler and the champion of BOSS cup :gaa:
36 club since 02/2024
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Yes, I have already challenged him and the event results will indeed contribute to the overall statistics of this dilemma.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

As a fellow ezwr member and witness of orcc's prowess on multiple games I find jelli_v's claims rather unrealistic and, t b h, quite pathetic.

Even if some claims turn out to be true we must keep in mind that luck is always a factor, perhaps the s a m p l e s i z e was too small in the forementioned FEM(Finnish Elma Meeting).
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

14. ville_j

23. Orcc

I am used to being the underdog, but I keep on fighting.
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Nicely done there, posting result from a single battle. Gj, Good_J
NoobSty2-competition

Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

So it goes on and on, WBC final result 4-4
NoobSty2-competition

ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Until next time!
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Beer battle last night: Orcc - Ville_J 9-8

Igge saves $20
NoobSty2-competition

ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Yeps very fair "win" when he just decided to stop battling when he was in the lead. But damn this competition is tight.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

If you guys keep this up, ez VilleJ vs Orcc GAA contest 2015
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Oke after a little break ville_j joined my place in #Vaasa for another battling session with a little fewer bears than normal. Still the outcome was not surprising

Orcc - ville_j 8-7
NoobSty2-competition

ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Not a surprise, no, because again I had drunk more than him and also the number of the battles was not decided beforehand. How convenient.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Lel, Ville_J whines just like Bjenn when he loses against me! :lol:
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Ville_j deserved to win.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

I won 7 and Orcc won 8, it is what it is and there's nothing whiney pointing out the facts.
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Yes well if two extra beers drunked eight hours before battling count as a major handicap for reigning beer battle winner then it must've been unfair. Also I gave you every chance to continue battling (stopped last battle, 60 mins ff earlier for example) and waited for new levs for a while but this is what mans gave us:

[23-01]-(01:55:39) (eol-server) *************** Battle in Spin0001.lev (others hidden) started by Madness, duration 17 mins ***************
[23-01]-(02:23:25) (eol-server) *************** Battle in Spin0002.lev (others hidden) started by Madness, duration 15 mins ***************
[23-01]-(02:43:26) (eol-server) *************** Battle in Spin0000.lev (others hidden) started by BLUDEK, duration 16 mins ***************
NoobSty2-competition

ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Hold on a sec, it was one pint and two cans of beer so it was closer to total of four beers. Also it wasn't "eight hours before battling", in fact those beer cans I drank during the small break of our battling. You are saying like it's OK for someone to skip the first four beers in a beer battle and still call it a fair game, but the truth is that every beer contributes to the level of drunkenness and it builds up towards the end. And you, of course, know all this already but you are trying to downplay the facts to make it look like it was a totally neutral environment.
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Madness wrote:Lel, Ville_J whines just like Bjenn when he loses against me! :lol:
Haha, I lose against you? Did that happen lately? That's right, it didn't.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Yes, it did.

Here's the proof: http://elmaonline.net/battles/102250
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Madness wrote:Yes, it did.

Here's the proof: http://elmaonline.net/battles/102250
Oh so you luckily managed to point out one tiny battle, ret by Ramone, gz man.
I want to search for all battles in 2015 where both me and Madness played, is that possible? This is getting interesting.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Bjenn wrote: I want to search for all battles in 2015 where both me and Madness played, is that possible? This is getting interesting.
str1k3r had stats about that imo, if i recall right he talked about how tied you guys were beginning-oct2015 but in 2015 you barely played any same batles or smth like that dont remember kk bye
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Orcc vs ville_j 4-4 with two WBC events left in the next 16 hours, place your bets!
NoobSty2-competition

Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I bet one of you will have more wins and the other one more points and neither of you will admit defeat. xD
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

5 euro on ville
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Orcc!
Zero
Kuski

Post by Zero »

Rank #1 battler and the champion of BOSS cup :gaa:
36 club since 02/2024
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

❤❤❤

Orcc vs ville_j 4-5 and the final conflict takes place in 7 hours, don't wanna miss that!
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

4-6
Thank you all who believed in me!
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

the orcc lose and the press vin
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

daaaaamn
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Even with ville_j playing bear battle at home without pressure the result is clear

NoobSty2-competition

abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

gz
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
iltsu
37mins club

Post by iltsu »

Gz Orcc. Always nice to beat fakenicker.
specter2
Kuski

Post by specter2 »

this low iq community is as easily manipulated as the trump supporters, here are the results of the most recent objective studies