I'm a room-mate of berh, I'm banned in EOL

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

wjelo
Kuski

I'm a room-mate of berh, I'm banned in EOL

Post by wjelo »

Hi yall, long time no see. Since a week ago I live with berh and we share the internet connection. Would be nice if Kopa or someone could add an exception for my account on EOL.
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Re: I'm a room-mate of berh, I'm banned in EOL

Post by Labs »

Just leave berh's gay house.
Team SPEED

Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Labs wrote:Just leave berh's gay house.
loled
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

It does sound hot. How it is, living with Berh?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Actually, he's fucked more girls than probably 99% of kuskis, so I wouldn't really call him gay. You guys keep on nerdin' and I'll see myself out.
last.fm profile
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

the reason he fucks so many is because no one wants to stay with him after the first time)
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Yeah, yeah, keep lying to yourselves. Renting a flat with other people is max gay :lol: keep living with yo mamas :beer:
last.fm profile
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

This topic is getting a nice twist, keep on posting!
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

does berh use nitro with the ladies too? probably max wr times in bedroom for the runka
God Bless America
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

If I were to take the high road, I'd ironically thank you for warm welcoming of an old schooler. I contributed to the scene (Polish at first) for 10+ and my account here is regisered earlier than all of those calling me gay (really mature to try to insult someone this way.) It's just pathetic and childish you're keeping a grudge against a guy who cheated in a few megabyte game and are punishing me too just because I live in a flat with him.

We could go on and on, but it's a waste of time to rant with you man childs. I'll wait for a non-retarded person to post here.
last.fm profile
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Nice to see you wjeiloryb.

Berhabdul will find a way to unban anyway soon.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

best thread!
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

wjelo wrote:for 10+
(years)
last.fm profile
Markku
38mins club

Post by Markku »

wjelo wrote:It's just pathetic and childish you're keeping a grudge against a guy who cheated in a few megabyte game
Some people might say it is much more pathetic and childish to actually be the guy who repeatedly cheats in a few megabyte game, and still continues to be a complete degenerate for years and years, and continues to seek the company of people whose values and lifestyles he so loquaciously despises.

As far as I can see, there are no bans in effect for your wjelo account in EOL. You are welcome in EOL, berh is not.
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

duno what megabytes of game has to do with anything. it's not some anonymous big game where your actions are not noticed or harm anyone. not like he just state-edited few times or made some fake wrs. he's been actively fucking with eol servers since the project started, by people trying to keep the game and scene alive and just have a good time with a game they love. you make it sound like he's some good guy and totally reformed, when i think there's quite clear evidence against that. people are keeping a grudge because he's been one of the few people ruining the game for everyone else. guess if he read that he's probably proud too, considering the type of person he seems to be, so you can gz him on that.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

wjelo wrote:Actually, he's fucked more girls than probably 99% of kuskis, so I wouldn't really call him gay. You guys keep on nerdin' and I'll see myself out.
I couldn't be more jealous...
abruzzi wrote:~15 wake up
nothing (senseless web browsing, sometimes entering e-mail even 3 times in a row, having forgotten that i already read mail and opening it again rightafter)
~20 asking fridge if sth's there, if is then eat, usually cold, unprepared, just something
nothing
~21 checking if is some tennis or football match to duly eye it
~23
nothing, sometimes lying in bed, random masturbation
~2:30 a bit tired, so taking laptop to bed
~4:00 masturbation again, so i can fall asleep
nothing
~5:00 asleep

pretty much last 2 years ye
http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic ... 03#p232303
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Am I the only one assuming this is just Berh using wjelo's account? I didn't for one second consider it might actually be wjelo himself posting..
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

I can post pics of us smoking weed together as proof :beer:
last.fm profile
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Markku wrote:As far as I can see, there are no bans in effect for your wjelo account in EOL. You are welcome in EOL, berh is not.
We assume it's IP ban as it disconnets me, dunno if adding en exception for my account is possible. This, or I just forgot my password :lol:
last.fm profile
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Sorry for triple posting, but I was just taking a shit and thought of a cool analogy. I get it that you guys love Elma very much and so on, but let's get real. Imagine Belma was your favourite karaoke bar. Yo went there every day and had a balst. But then one day an evil drunk started going there too and spoiling your fun by annoying you with his shitty singing and getting a kick of making you rage. So later on you found a bar with a little better security (EOL) that kept the troll out for a while. Then he find a way to get around it and kept annoying you. What do you do? Keep blaming the drunk and feeding the troll him with your rage, crying and whining or simply move on?

I realize I'm not in a position of judging or telling you how to spend your time or live your life, but for fuck's sake, it's just a small game, get your fucking priorities straingh! Everyoine but few here are adult men, I used stong words in my previous posts, however it just blows my mind how important and addicting this little game is for some.
Lukazz wrote:I couldn't be more jealous...
Let's get a little philosophical. What is jelousy? Why are we jealous at all? Well, that's just human nature, most are not satisfied with what they have and want what other people posses and they think would make them happier. Does fucking a lot of girls make anyone happy? Does having all the money in the world? I doubt it. In my view in the the only thing we should pursue is happiness and unless you're a simpleton the things I mentioned won't grant you that.
last.fm profile
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

wjelo wrote:Keep blaming the drunk and feeding the troll him with your rage, crying and whining or simply move on?

I realize I'm not in a position of judging or telling you how to spend your time or live your life, but for fuck's sake, it's just a small game, get your fucking priorities straingh!
Don't you see the irony here? Why are you posting here at all if elma is just a stupid game, that only losers care about? Can't you just play some other game if you can't play this one because you're banned?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

wjelo wrote:Sorry for triple posting, but I was just taking a shit and thought of a cool analogy. I get it that you guys love Elma very much and so on, but let's get real. Imagine Belma was your favourite karaoke bar. Yo went there every day and had a balst. But then one day an evil drunk started going there too and spoiling your fun by annoying you with his shitty singing and getting a kick of making you rage. So later on you found a bar with a little better security (EOL) that kept the troll out for a while. Then he find a way to get around it and kept annoying you. What do you do? Keep blaming the drunk and feeding the troll him with your rage, crying and whining or simply move on?

I realize I'm not in a position of judging or telling you how to spend your time or live your life, but for fuck's sake, it's just a small game, get your fucking priorities straingh! Everyoine but few here are adult men, I used stong words in my previous posts, however it just blows my mind how important and addicting this little game is for some.
I just can't see that logic. We just wanna have fun. We don't want a person to keep ruining our fun. What's wrong with that? I think most people do know it's just a game and all that, but the game and the scene are still something we love. You wouldn't like it if people tried to bring down something you love either.

I do understand that the extreme hostility some elmers treat berh with is just provoking him, but those are just some people. It's understandable though. What I don't understand is berh. IIRC he's been a nice and cool man when I've chatted with him, and I've heard he's a max nice guy IRL too from the people who've met him. Where does his immense desire to bring Elma down come from?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

If you share a room with him, there's a high risk that you may eventually share your EOL accounts as well. If not anything more. (if there happens to be a spark between you)

No offence, just fooling around. (hope you two are not, hahaha)
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

roope wrote:Where does his immense desire to bring Elma down come from?
Mostly boredom and gettiong a kick out of annyoing people I guess. Who knows, maybe I started this thread partly for the same reasons? And yes, I do see and no, I do not mind the irony of me starting this thread. Not like it's a big deal if you don't unlock me, if I'm banned at all (as I said it can also be the password). I haven't played Elma in over a year, since space broke on my keaboard on one side :lol: and only living with Berh reminded me it exists at all.
last.fm profile
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Just get your password, ip, nick, ports in order. Failing that fresh EOL install.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

And about all the gay jokes, well, the tongue ever turns to the aching tooth. Homophobic people are the ones that are insecure about their own sexuality, so go on, it doesn't tell anything about my or berh's preferences.
last.fm profile
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

it's normal that people who break the rules are banned. this berh's "trolling" (as you said) is just attention whoring, nothing new here. i don't see why someone should ruin the fun of others enjoying the game. it's the same as shit posting in youtube comments. if you don't like the video, why waste your time shit posting if you can watch the stuff you actually like?

also, you said this is just "a little game" and you can't believe how can adults be so attached to elma. it's natural that people like the things they enjoy doing.

if this is really you wjelo, you should stop defending him and try to enjoy the things you like. i don't remember you like this, so get your shit straight.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

culinko wrote:if this is really you wjelo, you should stop defending him and try to enjoy the things you like. i don't remember you like this, so get your shit straight.
I don't defend anyone and don't support cheating, actually I can become his dungeon troll keeper, as long as we're roomamtes, I can keep him away from xiiting, no problem.
last.fm profile
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

But appearently you care more about this mud throwing discussion, so why did I even bother.
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

trollfest
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

wjelo wrote:If I were to take the high road, I'd ironically thank you for warm welcoming of an old schooler. I contributed to the scene (Polish at first) for 10+ and my account here is regisered earlier than all of those calling me gay (really mature to try to insult someone this way.) It's just pathetic and childish you're keeping a grudge against a guy who cheated in a few megabyte game and are punishing me too just because I live in a flat with him.

We could go on and on, but it's a waste of time to rant with you man childs. I'll wait for a non-retarded person to post here.
Ill give the benefit of the doubt that maybe you arent trolling.

Why are you being so sensitive? When did anybody call you gay, maybe just a few light hearted innuendos at best? Relax, you are amongst friends. I'm sure this problem can be sorted out if you just take kopakas advice. Hope to see you in eol soon!
God Bless America
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Dayumn, maybe not trollin', but fo sho not bein' completely serious, dawg.

Yup, Kopaka helped me and I'll balle yo nawbz once I get used to laptop keyboard without a numpad etc.

Yowza!
last.fm profile
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

The first 5-10 posts in this topic were hilarious. I was literally laughing uncontrollably at work. Too funny.

Do the girls that Berh sleeps with, make him wear a paper bag over his head?

I am usually not for jumping on the bandwagon making fun of someone but from my few EOL experiences, I remember Berh being really annoying and doing all sorts of stupid stuff. I wouldn't be surprised either if Wejlo is Berh, and Berh is bipolar.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Yeah, yeah, go on with your conspiracy theories. I had some shit and giggles too. :lmao:
last.fm profile
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

I just assume that anyone I haven't met in real life is probably berh or BlaZteK
ToMaT
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

You could visit me in the new year Hosp. We can sit and listen to Norwegian black metal. \m/
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules