Favorite lev names

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

Favorite lev names

Post by kuchitsu »

What lev names do you like the most? Mine would probably be "dishwasher apocalypse" (taju76.lev) - really cool\funny and describes the level well. Also, "0wl cafe.lev" was pretty neat (in general, I like TL's tradition of starting the name with a "0" and making something fun with it).
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: Favorite lev names

Post by Lousku »

It's a fun litel text field in general. You can just write whatever couple of words that are bouncing around in your head and maybe a handful of mans will read it in passing and maybe smile a litel bit. :) Sometimes it's some dumbo wordplay or random thought, sometimes a song you lysned while making the lev, sometimes a piece of current news, but always it helps connect the memory of the lev to the moment in which you made it. Now, I dunno if that text field is cool enough to warrant a fucking paragraph like this, but I apparently wrote it anyway.
kuchitsu wrote:dishwasher apocalypse
I asked some mans for random words, and someone said "dishwasher" and another said "apocalypse", so I made a lev around that. Is kinda fun method sometimes.

TL levnames are pretty amazing sometimes, but unfortunately they're lost in translation. Roope is another favorite, but he uses mostly Finnish too.

Hard to pull thise from memory, so I guess I'll post here when I run into nice ones. Anyway, a couple from Roope:

veryff43.lev Forgot to name
veryff85.lev i was supposed to eat during this
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

cvnt
Image Image
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

crazy little mongoness

ez zworqy levname generator.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

I like ironic lev titles like "dunno if hard or ez" when calling a lev "forzero2.lev" and it looks like this: http://elmaonline.net/battles/90279

Also I like insulting or mentioning of other kuskis. Its even better if more references can be found within the lev.

Then if lev is really epic it's good to have an epic title: Either something heroic like "Balazs Last Mountain Hike" or something pseudo-philosophical like "Unsustainable Norfolk Tango".

I use Louskus method, mostly song lyrics though.
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Tigro wrote:ez zworqy levname generator.

this
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting