internal battles day

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

internal battles day

Post by kuchitsu »

when? :P

The main reason I think it's a good idea is because we definitely need more "special events" in Elma like that insane night, etc. They always have an exciting feel to them and that's something that really helps with 15+ years old games.
Sunshine
Kuski

Re: internal battles day

Post by Sunshine »

2020 or later please
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Vermin Supreme wrote:2020 or later please
This would best suit my schedule too.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Would need to see a very big interest to want to allow internal day. How did last one go, was a lot of battles made, did people like it?
kuchitsu wrote:The main reason I think it's a good idea is because we definitely need more "special events" in Elma like that insane night, etc.
This however is a really good idea, some special events can really spark some activity, which is always good. Just need some ideas.
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Im in. Internals rules and this would motivate me and others players to play again some internals, with the chance to get personal records and see/try to do new styles.
Zero
Kuski

Post by Zero »

Kopaka wrote:Would need to see a very big interest to want to allow internal day. How did last one go, was a lot of battles made, did people like it?
I don't remember there ever being one. People have always been so strict with the rules that ideas like this hasn't been discussed much at all.
I think an internal day could be nice. I just hope it would be more about crippled battles and starting internals with different battle modes. That would be more entertaining for everyone and would give it that special feel kuchi mentioned.
Rank #1 battler and the champion of BOSS cup :gaa:
36 club since 02/2024
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

I'm with Zero. It should not be just about normal battles in internals. Also starting it at like 20:00 would make it easier to avoid and when people get bored it will be late night. Better keep the event short.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I think for one day some crippled internals would be very fun, just like the old battles day on thanksgiving weekend. This is funny because I feel like Kopaka is our dad and we are asking him if we could go to the movies with our friend or something. Father Kopaka please please please pleaseeee, Tommy's parents let him battle internals every week it's not fair and we have been doing well in school.
God Bless America
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

gimp wrote:This is funny because I feel like Kopaka is our dad and we are asking him if we could go to the movies with our friend or something. Father Kopaka please please please pleaseeee, Tommy's parents let him battle internals every week it's not fair and we have been doing well in school.
:mrgreen: Father Kopaka is very strict.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting