Fininish Elma Meeting (FEM) 2016 video

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Fininish Elma Meeting (FEM) 2016 video

Post by Bludek »

The video from this year's FEM is ready to watch!
After I've talked to some of you, I've decided to make TWO versions. The first one is watchable even for people, who have no idea about Elasto Mania (like my relatives and friends) and just want to see what's the Finland like. In that video there's almost everything cool I had on camera, but some parts just might not be interesting for them and something might be just a bit too long.

And then there's FEM 2016 - Director's Cut. Two minutes longer extended footage, optimalized for elma mans, with hidden Bonus part and all your favourite kuskis :) I've made this one not public, coz there's no point in it anyways. But you can obviously share the link, if you wish to do so :)

I guess you should watch the original video first, but there is no harm if you watch just the Director's Cut - there's almost everything in it what's in the first video.

Finnish Elma Meeting 2016 video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaSvqzZZAA (5:20)

FEM 2016 Director's Cut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh-AgYRxekk (7:04)

If anyone wants me to upload original files somewhere, I can do it, but atm I see no point in it, as anyone can quite easily download videos from the youtube on external sites or with external programs.

And if you have questions, concerns or anything related (or even unrelated) to the footage, just ask :D
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Re: Fininish Elma Meeting (FEM) 2016 video

Post by Hosp »

nice 5 of 5 you know bjenns
ToMaT
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Very nice videos, surprising selection of songs ;> Very nice memories while watching the videos. These should be made every year, I feel like they might encourage some new people to join FEM. Good job!
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

the awaited video finally there, veryyyyy nice bludek!
1:33 - amazing you got it, laughed so hard at it now :D eventhough the wasps were traumatic
smibu already knew whats coming before polarix threw the disc... this might have been a real killer pola, not nice!
very nice you putting villej song there, cool

thx for making it
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Awesome video Blu, I'm definitely even more encouraged to go next year now :D I thought there were more non-fin-mans tho! :O

One practical question: Saw a lot of PC screens there, how do people transport/obtain computers? I don't have a laptop and would be kinda impsy to take the PC and the screen by plane. Could take the keyboard ez, but pasibel to obtain a PC/screen in finland somehow? Does the cabin have any, or do mans have spares or sth?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Nice video, good to look back and be stoked for the next time. I didn't know you caught that polarix killer shot on camera =D
Pawq wrote: One practical question: Saw a lot of PC screens there, how do people transport/obtain computers? I don't have a laptop and would be kinda impsy to take the PC and the screen by plane. Could take the keyboard ez, but pasibel to obtain a PC/screen in finland somehow? Does the cabin have any, or do mans have spares or sth?
The cabin doesn't have any of that that stuff, but mans usually bring spare laptops and sach for anyone to use (the laptops might not be optimal for elma gameplay, but it's better than nothing).
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Smibu
Kuski

Post by Smibu »

Nice! Still unsure if my dodge was useful at all :) looked like too slow reaction.