FEM 2013

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

FEM 2013

Post by Hosp »

It seems there was never a thread created for this lovely little gathering.
4 young men, playing an ancient game, equipped only with a mini laptop and some speakers. Make history by 'reviving' the FEM trend so many have enjoyed. (See: FEM14-16)
FEM13 Levels, Pictures, Replays, Txt Files !!!CLICK HERE!!! (WITH GUEST APPEARANCES IN THE PICTURE SECTION!!!)

Was gonna write more stuff but orka for now, let's just dump what has taken wayyy too long to release here for you elmsters to enjoy.
Have fun, and always wear a helmet!
ToMaT
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: FEM 2013

Post by Lousku »

Nice archiving effort, thankses! This was a nice cozy litel meetup.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Ye, was a nice meet. I actually stumbled upon that FEM13 folder just recently too, was najs to go through the pics. Also, first nomsoup was brought there. Fun memory (that I occasionally bring up) for me was höyling teh chainff for ages (feels like was over an hour) and nat finishing, then going for lulz ride one-handed and finishing it :>
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Don't really need to go through recs in folders if can't be bothered, gonna up all best times to recsource 5 recs a day or sach.
ToMaT
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Cool! Where did you meet, at someone's house or...? How long was it? Did you do anything fun besides playing, eating and talking?
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

We (me, Lous, jon and Spef) met up in Helsinki (well Espoo after airport). Got a ride from Lous mum to a cabin in the woods quite far away, which we had rented for an agreeable sum of some 300E for a week. Very small but very cozy and nice, sauna, lake, rowingboat and stuff.
We mostly socialized, played elma, some TT contests and level making, drank and saunaed osv.
Was not a high-tech cabin, had to go pick up water from a well around 200m(?) from the cabin. There was a pump also with water from the lake just outside the house but that wasn't fit for drinking.
Oldschool toilet like outdoor toilet I guess it's called.
Other mans came and visited us for a weekend (roope and nom stayed for 2 days i think and Kiiwi jamppa rast came to party just 1 day as I recall :)
Obv listened to music and stuff but overall was just very chill kind of elma meet, as we had only my shit mini pc. (except for when nom came he brought his desktop)
nom made his awesome food also as can be seen in at least one picture.
ToMaT
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Thanks Hosp! I'm going through the modern FEMs and this topic & pics helped! Some more info: viewtopic.php?p=260175#p260175
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Where was this "in the woods"? In which municipality?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Lohja
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Here's the final attendance list. I thought it might be worth updating the first post, as it's probably the best reference for attendance for those interested in the future (certainly better than a spreadsheet on my hard drive). The list below is as complete as could be (used this thread, group pics, and asked attendees).

• Hosp Image
  • Jamppa Image
  • jon Image
  • Kiiwi Image
  • Lousku Image
  • nick-o-matic Image
  • Rast Image
  • roope Image
  • Spef Image