Elma Calendar

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

sunl
Kuski

Elma Calendar

Post by sunl »

Hosp wrote:EOL events - Need some elma calendar if we start doing this fun stuff
This is an attempt to have a unified Elma calendar to post events / interesting battles etc. This helps solve all timezone confusion and helps avoid missing events.

Everything is accepted - cups, battles, events

Add this ical link to your google calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ic ... /basic.ics

Html link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/em ... e/Helsinki
Change "&ctz=" timezone to your own location (Ctrl+F closest big city (e.g. Helsinki, London, New_York)): http://www.javaworld.com/article/207328 ... dling.html

To add your own events:
1. Request editing access from sunl or pawq (lauta pm - give me your email)
2. Click on calendar to create event
3. Uncheck "All day" and CLICK "TIME ZONE" to choose your own timezone so it can be converted to the right time for everyone else
4. Fill out information
Last edited by sunl on 20 Feb 2017, 15:31, edited 3 times in total.
sunl
Kuski

Re: Elma Calendar

Post by sunl »

Started out with Wcup and FEM

Please let me know if you want me to add you to calendar (send me email via lauta pm). Everyone is welcome to have access :)
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Hey sunl, thanks a lot for doing this! I've been planning to do the exact same thing a couple of months ago (http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9535) but it slipped my mind :(

Also pls fix WCup event 15 length ;)
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Pawq wrote:Hey sunl, thanks a lot for doing this! I've been planning to do the exact same thing a couple of months ago (http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9535) but it slipped my mind :(

Also pls fix WCup event 15 length ;)
Only lasts for 13 weeks.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Ah fack, just read teh Kopa post, nvm and sorry :D
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

sick nice!
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Added Elma Grand Prix 5.

Go ahead and add the elma calendar to your gogel thing so that you don't miss it! =)
sunl
Kuski

Post by sunl »

Reminder to everyone that we (i.e. pawq) are still updating this calendar! It's super useful :)
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Internal Party Day
When: 4th Sunday of each month.
Description: Play, spy others, share recs, give tips, make friends, best times, spin and have fun!

The level will be chosen randomly the day before so as to not put anyone off playing the level pre-event.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

:balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

Internal Party Day is almost here. You are invited to come play, spy, share recs, give tips and make plenty of new times. The place to be is Internal 51 - Tricks Abound. See you there!

:balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon:
Tm
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Tm »

What int next?
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

yes yes int nneded its already sunday in aus imo
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

Since Leek was nowhere to be found, even though in Australia the Sunday already started, and also Discord people agreed, I "arranged" the Internal Party Day myself.
And the chosen internal is........31, aka Animal Fram!
Now go and enjoy!
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

With the arrival of 2019, I am now hereby nominating myself as the organizer for Internal Party Days from now on.
As usual, the days are to be held on the last Sunday of each month.
The goal of Internal Party Days is virtual socializing, having fun, helping others, improving yourself osv.
The internal level the party will be held on is going to be announced at GMT 20:00 the day before. Many battles on said internal will be started that day also, as far as it is tolerated by others of course. Initially, the goal isn't that of occupying the entire battle time of the chosen day.
Anyways, the date of 2019's first Internal Party Day is January 27th. Everyone is welcome! See you then!
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

The first Internal Party Day of 2019 is about to start! You are invited to come play, spy, share recs, give tips, make some good times, and have fun! Tomorrow's destination is Internal 04 - Over and Under. See you there!
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

HOORAY
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

The second Internal Party Day of 2019 is about to start! It's that day of the month again when you can play lev-centered battles, spy each other, talk tricks and styles, share recs with each other, and more fun stuff! This time, the chosen level is Internal 48 - Downhill! Enjoy!
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

I love Internal party day!
I improved 5 seconds on Downhill, I wonder what level comes next!
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

Bjenn wrote: 13 Mar 2019, 15:28 I love Internal party day!
thanks! gz improve very najs!
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

also if anyone cares next one is on march 31 in int 33