Across levels as externals

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

xkcirm
Kuski

Across levels as externals

Post by xkcirm »

Are you interesting to try across 1.2 original levels as externals in elma? with across lgr of course. I am deleting all across/elma stuff from my disk and I think this is something rare. It was not easy to extract them from the game because of moving apples, killers and if i remember good some maps had not defined topceiling.
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Re: Across levels as externals

Post by Polarix »

Why are you deleting elma on your disk?
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Sounds nice, do share them before committing such a suicide
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
ile
Kuski

Post by ile »

yespls
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Are you interested in hearing my opinion on this topic? I have it on clipboard but planning to replace it with something else.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

GuyB's site (http://elmadk.vk0.dk/) had these levels with record tables as well, dunno if these are the same you have. Anyway the sublink is dead now but the leves exists in eol db already. Under pattern acrossXX and acroldXX, the latter being 1.0 or 1.1 levels.
Schumi
39mins club

Post by Schumi »

Please share the levels. And please include every old levs that you have too
Elasto Mania - 34:22.20 | #416 - 12. April 2021
Ancient Internals
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

LoL Lousku made me almost spill my coffee :lol:
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
xkcirm
Kuski

Post by xkcirm »

Kopaka wrote:GuyB's site (http://elmadk.vk0.dk/) had these levels with record tables as well, dunno if these are the same you have. Anyway the sublink is dead now but the leves exists in eol db already. Under pattern acrossXX and acroldXX, the latter being 1.0 or 1.1 levels.
Thats nice that those across levels are still available for everyone. It was not easy to extract them. I quit playing around 2004/2005 so I have never tried elma online. I had elma offline only for watching replays and till there is recsource.tv I dont even run elma so i decided to delete it. I dont play any games for years. I am only looking for piece of elma art so I watch replays. .) Keep playing guys! :)

There is link for original across levels: http://elastomania.cz/across/acrosslevels.rar