Rally Racing

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

DE
Kuski

Rally Racing

Post by DE »

I think the new version should have a seperate section inside the game, where all the levels were appless races to the finish (uphill battle). The levels would unlock after you beat the level, but there should be a computer controlled bike racing you to the finish, this could pretty much just be a suped up .rec.
There could also be 3 different .recs for each level- easy medium and hard

...just an idea
teajay
Donator duck

Re: Rally Racing

Post by teajay »

DE wrote:I think the new version should have a seperate section inside the game, where all the levels were appless races to the finish (uphill battle). The levels would unlock after you beat the level, but there should be a computer controlled bike racing you to the finish, this could pretty much just be a suped up .rec.
There could also be 3 different .recs for each level- easy medium and hard

...just an idea
maybe some idea to make some minigames like that. (fetch the bunny, send the drugs to the gangster.) :P
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Yeah, Ive thought there should be unlockable 'missions', someone should do this! Even if its a new game, not Elma 2, just Elmissions or summin
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Nikollie
Kuski

Post by Nikollie »

Hey good idea, especially when you play multiplayer and race your friends, that would be good. Well, it would be if any of my friends liked elma (which they don't).
MiLLeNNiuM J
Beginner kuski

:evil: multiplayer

Post by MiLLeNNiuM J »

Some one shuld make some missions. and a multiplayer version for internet play. spit 4 player screen for a "Race To The Finnish"
(net only{ or network}) :D
_:-*-:_ MiLLeNNiuM J _:-*-:_
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

it will be too laggy to play on internet, but sure networking is a nice idea.
Undiente
Kuski

Post by Undiente »

this remembers me trackmania, it have 3 enviropments with their own pieces and blocks...
it would be a nice idea, with a "puzzle" minigame, or "survival" in what some killers are moving around the lvl (like in across "hi flyer" internal)
1999: Discovered accross.
2002: Joined scene.
2003-2010: Made hundreds of quality levels.
2011: Discovered real life.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Would be coal to have like 1h level or many levels merged to one (one's flower is second level's start) and you could play them over internet or just time-beating in own computer. If you die you would just jump a few secs behind (level maker has put points to easy parts of the levels that if you die you can always continue there, just lose some seconds). Coal to lead and then die and jump a few screens back and all those opponents would pass you and then you have to start catching them one milli second by one. Like in many other racing games.

The levels should be quite linear then though.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Undiente
Kuski

Post by Undiente »

Abula wrote:(level maker has put points to easy parts of the levels that if you die you can always continue there, just lose some seconds).
The apples would be like "checkpoints", if you die, you continue at the last apple that you get
1999: Discovered accross.
2002: Joined scene.
2003-2010: Made hundreds of quality levels.
2011: Discovered real life.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

there should be cheats to unlock levels. in elma i dont want to complete all levels again in order to be able to play headbanger, or finnish levs to comb uditer.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020