who wants to make a new version?

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

who wants to make a new version?

Post by ribot »

I've been thinking for a long time to make a new version, but I don't know elma physics that well. I did find some cool graphics engine though which would make for example window mode and full screen mode easy, without those annoying disturbances when alt-tabbing elma.

also, an internal mp3 players, ability to play all kinds of sounds, display all types of pictures (why have such lame pic interface for levels?), cool graphics with alpha blending and other modern effects, are easily included.

then some more accurate calculation modes with basically no tuning possibilities, anti-cheat tools and super high precision timers.

i know there are good programmers and physics/math students, so why not give it a shot?

note for those who dont want such a game: you can discuss it here: http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?t=2736
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Hey we all know Balazs is working on a new version :P

Anyway, I am quite a fan of him doing it than anyone else.. but if you want to try, you can of course. But at least I won't view it as the new version of Elasto Mania.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ