LATEST UPDATE: 23.12.2017 (version 0.5.1)
Browser (online version)
EOL2 wiki page
Inactive. For details, see this post.
Code: Select all
- Make basic stuff work well: - Autosave best time rides, maybe even all rides - Show and save best times, import times to EOL2 from state.dat and external levs with top 10 times - Set cripple mode for playing (no-volt etc.) - Start designing/implementing online mode - First goals: - Show players in current level - Show list of online players - Make chat work - Investigate the possibility to use/integrate mila's/domi's client/server code - Investigate if the current API is good enough or if something should be added/modified etc.
## 0.5.1 (23.12.2017)
- Project renamed to EOL2.
- Bugfix: Sometimes closing the result window required two esc presses.
## 0.5.0 (13.3.2017)
- Replays of selected level(s) are listed.
- Any existing replays can be played, not just the latest ride.
- Unsaved replays can be saved later (but not after quitting the program).
- Replays of same play mode can be merged.
- Added support for ghost driver.
- Added option to toggle vsync preference.
- Added support for flag tag mode.
- Added Peek level -option.
- Browser version: Added support for downloading levels and replays via URL parameters.
- Browser version: Screen is now resized automatically to browser window size.
- XML format is now used for options file.
- Don't restart the whole application when changing full screen setting.
- Bugfix: Head was covered by suspension.
- Bugfix: Characters in key config textboxes showed up as US layout equivalents.
- Bugfix: Both in-game and menu actions were fired on keypress.
- Bugfix: Delete key did not work in textboxes.
- Bugfix: Alovolt and normal volt keys could conflict with each other.
- Bugfix: Arm animation sometimes went to incorrect direction in replay.
- Bugfix: Pictures in background -option was not being saved.
- Bugfix: LGRs without grass were not working.
- Bugfix: Driver body parts were not animatable.
- Bugfix: Browser version: Mouse wheel was inverted.
## 0.4.0 (18.9.2016)
- Pictures and textures are shown.
- Pictures and textures can be animated (using multipage TIFF images).
- Bugfix: Internal replays did not work in original Elma.
- Bugfix: EOL2 would crash if there was an object with invalid animation number in the lev.
## 0.3.0 (25.8.2016)
- Added support for lgrzip format.
- Added support for 32-bit graphics.
- Added support for OS X.
- Added better support for keyboard navigation in menus.
- Added support for Emscripten (web browser) version.
- Show rotation speed and its max value during ride.
- Bugfix: Bike went off screen with big zoom and non-centered camera.
- Bugfix: Non-centered camera did not get updated properly while playing a replay.
## 0.2.0 (20.9.2015)
- Added a simple keyboard shortcut mechanism for menus.
- Added replay playing possibility after a ride ends.
- Added FPS limiter.
- Show information (currently speed, max speed, one wheel status, apples) during the ride.
- Made numpad enter key alias for normal enter key.
- Removed lag that occurred while loading externals.
- Bugfix: Ground and sky textures were displayed upside down.
- Bugfix: Mouse scrolling was not working in key config tab.
## 0.1.0 (28.4.2014)
- Added support for Linux (Ubuntu).
- Timer looks better.
- Minimap resizes according to window size.
- Level size limits (dimensions, objects, vertices, polygons) have been lifted (only memory is the limit).
- Replays can be saved. So far the rec format is the same as in original Elma. Playing is not yet done, so you have to use external player or Elma.
## Second update (27.4.2013)
- Arrow displays the direction of gravity in gravity apples.
- Time is shown after ride (and whether it was finished or not).
- Reset defaults -button for keys.
- Toggle show/hide button for multiplayer mode (hides/shows the player's view).
- Grass is shown.
## First update (29.12.2012)
- Improved level loading speed a LOT.
- Added internal levels.
- Fixed ground/sky "jittering".
- Fixed flower in front of kuski.
- Fixed a possible very slight lag while playing.
- Non-centered camera works now.
- Added brake and escape alias keys.
- Keys tab page layout is a bit better now.
- Timer works now.
- Local multiplayer mode works now.
- Minimap works now.
- Fixed crash when lev folder was empty.
- Level loading stopped when encountering invalid lev. Not anymore.
- The order of windows is now remembered. Sometimes after finishing a ride, a wrong window was activated. Not anymore.
- Inactive windows become transparent.
## Initial release (15.12.2012)