Replays sharing

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Re: Replays sharing

Post by Chris »

Awesome rec :D
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

sik :O
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

pipo recs are cooler ;)
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Björn wrote:You sick fak =D
YOU SIC FAG XD
http://eol.sshoyer.net/?s=stats&p=inter ... pe=overall
omgg loooooooollololooooooool welcome jarkazan lololo
Ves
Kuski

Post by Ves »

Igge wrote:Do we know whether Kazan used that style for .68 or the old start but new end?
new start+new end

my condolences, Kazan, that should be .4x ride as of merge with .68 rec :cry:
even if your skill will capitulate to the jarkko infinite höyling you are the hero of twin peaks in the face of eternity :beer:
Through the externals to the skill.
Through the skill to the internals.
Through the internals to the divinity.
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Very nice achievement p0b, quite impressive. And grats!
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

pab megaultrasuperduperultrasuperioramazingpro ;)
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Very innovative piping 8O
Team MiE
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

WTF PAB ! xD Very nice table. 8O
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

That was a bunch of nice recs!
Thank you for spending sach hoyling time on my levpack :p

Updated achievements. You got one too adi ;o
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

no fing way, 29:94 on jopi05. Gotta watch replays when I get home. That's crazy.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

not to take anything away from your achievement pab but everyone look at his Jopi05 rec. he doesn't even finish? he is like 2 inches away from flower. give me back wr.

Kazan, sick time on that level and the replay was solid. Thanks for sharing it. Still new styles to be had on levels i guess.
Last edited by Memphis on 19 Nov 2010, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

here's my lucky ride with sad sad ending

very good styles kazan! 0.4 faster styles in höyl lev is truly remarkable achievement these days
Attachments
03z1763.rec
(16.93 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Pab wrote:JoPi recs
Well, there was quite a discussion in EOL just now. Basically it was Everyone versus Ryan "Brick wall" Memphis. We presented him with the logical solution, but he refused to believe us and contined to argue that Pab's JoPi05 rec is cheated. He claims that Pab hits his head in the ground at the very end of the rec, and despite telling him hes a fucking idiot and it's the animation, he continued to disbelieve. Unfortunately he left before we managed to make him understand, but maybe he will check this topic and see this video I made. I call it:

Pab the Cheater or: How Memphis Had a Mental Breakdown and Proved his Stupidity to the Community
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Right when he came up with the idea that Pab cheated, I told him to download RunReplayOffline or something similar. Something proper. You know, to make sure before jumping to conclusions and accusing Pab of cheating. He ignored me because I'm a nab. So I went and took a screenshot for him. That didn't make a difference because I'm still a nab.

On this very night Memphis was struck with the horrifying fact that Elma is sometimes random and replays are not 100% accurate. Milagros will be contacted and CoD will be played. Also, Elma is horseshit.

:beer:
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

LousQ wrote:replays are not 100% accurate
Still, this had nothing to do with the erplay being accurate. This was all due to the turning animation vs the physical turn itself, which is not limited to replays, but goes for the entire game. Try turning twice quickly in a level, and you will see that the head "resets" when you make the second turn.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Igge wrote:
LousQ wrote:replays are not 100% accurate
Still, this had nothing to do with the erplay being accurate. This was all due to the turning animation vs the physical turn itself
I was referring to this:

[19:11:50] (Memphis) facking quitting this peice of shit game if where ur head is
[19:11:55] (Memphis) isn't actually where it is
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Yes, but "your head isn't where it is" in-game as well. Or perhaps I misunderstood you.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Absolutely right, it's just more observable and apparent in replays, since you can pause and slowmo and stuff. Quoting more just for fun.

[19:12:41] (Memphis) imma talk to mila about this bs
[19:13:23] (Memphis) imma facking play call of duty
[19:13:29] (Memphis) this is horse shit
[19:13:55] (Memphis) have fun spaking it for the next 3 years lousku

Enough offtopic for me. Point made I think. PAB PAB PAB! :beer:
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Well, you could also put yourself in Memphis' shoes and show a little compassion. Memphis (and me, and many others) were cheated against during nin's MRII cup a few years ago with suspicious looking replays that no one actually thought were cheated except for memphis. It turned out he was right.

I do think Memphis is wrong on the present debate because, as weird as these replays look, they indeed are consistent with the elma graphics rendering/animations and the same kinda thing happened to me quite a few times in pipe levels.

Love to Memphis and Pab.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Saying fakenickers/random people are cheating or accusing a member like Pab are two completely different things. But I see where you're coming from.
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

where could i find teh rec?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

d
Attachments
JoPi05Pab.rec
(27.06 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

memphis, if you try hard enough you can get head through pole in steppes with this turn bug and get ez 5.xx, gogo ez wr
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

i don't see what there is to laugh about. having a mind as cripplingly feeble as Memphis' is no laughing matter. as i was reading the start of this discussion, i hoped that i would read on to find out Pab had been exposed as a cheater. as i continued and checked the replay for myself, it became quite clear that this, unfortunately, was not the case. after reading what Memphis had to say about this series of events, i felt compelled to log in to express my bewilderment.

memphis is a fundamentalist christian. he subscribes to a literal interpretation of the new testament and rejects infinitely more rational viewpoints on that basis alone. he is close minded and stubborn, and does not yield to those who oppose his senselessness. as he does this, he thinks that this resilience is a mark of bravery, that his faith is worthy of admiration. this is because he is poorly educated and does not value the truth, nor does he recognize the power of reason. this is a weakness.

when a person possesses a fundamental weakness as Memphis does, allowing oneself to believe all sorts of other irrational things (such as: 'JoPi05Pab.rec is cheated') requires but a small step.

Memphis, super-gluing yourself to your beliefs in the face of all opposition is NOT a virtue, and it is NOT brave. bravery is about having the mental fortitude to question your beliefs, and revise them in light of new evidence; not clinging like a child to what your parents have forced into you.
im pretty good at elma
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Zweq wrote:memphis, if you try hard enough you can get head through pole in steppes with this turn bug and get ez 5.xx, gogo ez wr
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

ehhh, boneless, i know you two are both canadian and on a team and all, but yeah he was kind of being a whiner about the whole thing, mainly cause it was his record that was being taken away. when someone takes your record, you should praise them and congratulate them and be a good sport, i could understand his initial questioning, but then he just kind of became a bitch about it after everyone else showed him the solid truth. i hate to say it, and its a bit of a stretch, but perhaps there is a correlation in memphis's fundamentalist ridiculous christian views and his stubbornness to anybody who tells him he is wrong about something like jaytea said.
God Bless America
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Memphis wrote:I am frankly quite shocked that madness doesn't know about this with a tt of 39:xx
I remember Memphis told me this clever sentence when I was asking about the same matter that had happened in my tag rec. Very interesting.
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

Its ok, at that moment i thought i died, i had lot of tragical wr missing like that in different jopis. I think i was lucky to finish this one, anyway my style totaly pwns.

Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Slide!
Attachments
33slidebj.rec
(24.23 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Björn wrote:Slide!
:D
Fucking broken image every month
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

haha alright let me defend myself. That was like every nab gang up on memphis on EOL day. At first I just thought it was weird as the head looks like it goes into the floor before he gets to the flower. Then a bunch of nabs were yelling at me to look at the replay on totems replay manager so I did, and it looked nothing like the replay i saw on elma 1.2 or eol. The end pipe on totems replay manager he looks like he is in the middle of the pipe the whole time and on eol his head is low and it hits before flower. Off the start I never said pab cheated I just said it looks like he didn't finish the replay. Then all the nabs (igge and lousku) were all like so you think he cheats then? I said not sure but it looks suspicious. then they blow it out of proportion and are yelling at me that i think he cheated. Yeahs was the only person that was actually talking sense.

Regardless, what boneless said is correct though. When I knew in NiN cup that the replay that beat me on level 08 was cheated no one else believed me except for Boneless and Nin. Every other nab out there was like, just because he beat you, doesn't mean he cheated. I can understand if the guy beat me but in that cups case, it was a perfect run. It's almost like most of the nabs out there, want to see a flawless wr regardless if it is cheated or not and then if someone suggests that it may be everyone gangs up on that person saying he is jealous or something.

Anyway, this accomplished Pab getting more publicity on his Jopi replays which are sick.

Jaytea, I am not even going to dignify you with a lengthy response. You know my stance, grow up and worry about your own beliefs, I'll worry about mine.
Religious Man
||
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Memphis wrote:Regardless, what boneless said is correct though. When I knew in NiN cup that the replay that beat me on level 08 was cheated no one else believed me except for Boneless and Nin. Every other nab out there was like, just because he beat you, doesn't mean he cheated.
There were many people suspecting them already before that event. Also I took the time to send those recs to mila.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Memphis wrote: Then all the nabs (igge and lousku) started to say otherwise
Why do u use that term (nab) as a sort of insult, like it would be an unforgiveable sin to open ur mouth about something quite clear in ur presence if they haven't played longer then u and have better tt then u... so what if they were new to the game (which at least igge isn't anymore), Does the fact make them automatically wrong and u right, that makes no sense, even if one was a nab, it doesn't necessarily have correlation over being right or wrong, with ur logic studying and testing and research has nothing to do with ones knowledge and skill, only the length of ones career. (ofc with longer career u have seen more stuff)

I don't care about the debate at hand so this was quite off-topic (sry), but memph's attitude was just a bit disturbing.
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

how can anyone yell at someone over internet? webcam?
[carebox]
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Milagros obviously doesn't know about the Caps Lock key.
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

CAPS LOCK RAGE!!!!!
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Memphis, you know, there are chat logs. Don't lie.

CHAT LOG OF THE WHOLE ARGUMENT - I snipped unrelated lines off for your convenience.
Memphis wrote:That was like every nab gang up on memphis on EOL day.
"That was like everyone gang up on a Canadian fundamentalist christian day" (Same thing. Elma skill, nationality or religion had nothing to do with the discussion.)
Memphis wrote:At first I just thought it was weird as the head looks like it goes into the floor before he gets to the flower. Then a bunch of nabs were yelling at me to look at the replay on totems replay manager so I did, and it looked nothing like the replay i saw on elma 1.2 or eol.
Yelling? Are you serious? Read the chat log, it's all civil and respectful conversation (apart from gimp calling Kazeta a bitch) until you call me a nab. And even after that, nobody ever attacks you in any way. You're the one who got all angry about it.
Memphis wrote:Off the start I never said pab cheated I just said it looks like he didn't finish the replay. Then all the nabs (igge and lousku) were all like so you think he cheats then? I said not sure but it looks suspicious.
These are your chat lines before I jumped in on the conversation and way before igge jumped in:

[18:16:13] (Memphis) but doesn't make it to flower
[18:16:16] (Memphis) on the replay
[18:16:21] (Memphis) i think maybe cheat
Memphis wrote:then they blow it out of proportion and are yelling at me that i think he cheated. Yeahs was the only person that was actually talking sense.
I assume you did not know there are chat logs, because that is just an outright lie. You say we blew it out of proportion and yelled at you? BULLSHIT! Again, just read the chat log.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Code: Select all

[18:21:35] (Memphis) ya watched offline
[18:21:45] (Memphis) convinced there is no flower there
(...)
[18:22:44] (Lousku) did you watch with totem's program or just go offline and watch
[18:22:47] (Lousku) with elma?
[18:22:56] (Memphis) elma
that made me XDXDXDXD
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Pawq wrote:

(...)
[18:22:44] (Lousku) did you watch with totem's program or just go offline and watch
that made me XDXDXDXD
me too. :mrgreen:
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

wtf is this nonsense all about anyway?
[carebox]
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

a bunch of people trying to convince memphis that pabs jopi05-rec isn't cheated just because the end looks weird when you watch the replay in elma.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

What a debate anyway... Sometimes I take flower from distance bigger than flower itself. 8)
Attachments
normik.rec
14,03 WU
(11.72 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

ez 13

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Madness wrote:What a debate anyway... Sometimes I take flower from distance bigger than flower itself. 8)
Wtf? Cheat?
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Pawq wrote:

(...)
that made me XDXDXDXD
Haha pawq u tit, your just pulling parts of the conversation you want to pull parts from. Right before that one of the nabs told me to watch it offline with elma. So I did, and it looked the same as EOL. then afterwards I went and watched with totems. first u nabs suggested watching offline then using totems. Why can't I call people noobs or nabs kiwii? You ever played any game where you weren't being called a nab? it's the only dis that you can really say in a video game.

And mila, yelling is either caps on or typing fast to the extent that they are getting worked up.

pawq i left you out of the original nab calling when i called igge and lousku nabs but you were supposed to be on there as well nabbing it up.
Religious Man
||
twipleyy
Kuski

Post by twipleyy »

memphis can be a dick sometimes towards newbies.
Attachments
pa67le06.rec
(23.08 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
pa44le04.rec
(12.56 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Last edited by twipleyy on 6 Dec 2010, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Memphis wrote:Haha pawq u tit, your just pulling parts of the conversation you want to pull parts from. Right before that one of the nabs told me to watch it offline with elma. So I did, and it looked the same as EOL. then afterwards I went and watched with totems. first u nabs suggested watching offline then using totems.
I think you misunderstood Lousku. He said "Runreplayoffline" but you interpreted "Run replay offline". :roll:
[18:16:46] (Lousku) memphis did you watch it with anything else than elma? :P
[18:17:15] (Lousku) runreplayoffline or something

[18:21:52] (Memphis) he's like an inch away
[18:21:56] (Lousku) btw
[18:22:05] (Lousku) i meant the program called runreplayoffline