"OMG NOOOO" and OMG YEEEES times

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

nice one akb stick with it you'll get wr
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
LeecH
39mins club

Post by LeecH »

AKB.. PS is not cool :)
int tt=39.53.xx
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

must have been max b0g
[carebox]
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

not bug, just great brutal, you see, if you can time it right (it feels like one in a million) you can use brutal to push off the ground, and that gives you extra spin and thus head goes over pole, basically i got excited, tried to volt down to get the time, and volted just a bit early. gaybo.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

hmm, ok lets assume you're not talking crap. I haven't ever got a brutal good enough to get head over the pole, then again I havent tried that at all. You trying it is not a surprise, because my style is different. And I think you're trying this because you don't know my style. One of the good reasons to not publish recs... and not manipulate people.

I think it's possible what you're trying to tell us here, head first and do ez 10.low bla bla. Me not getting enough close to do it doesn't mean it's not possible. Many things that were not possible can be proven to be possible with hard playing and testing

only thing that doesnt sound possible is that YOU, AKB would do 10 when your best time is 12.65 ;p.

but gee Ill try this now, thanks

one hour later..

ok seems possible but I wont bother trying it more ;)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

can't wait to see teh edq, your style sounds mega sick.

and Zweq, if you can do 42 on ramp, 10 on steppes sounds like childs play.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

A.K.B. wrote:and Zweq, if you can do 42 on ramp, 10 on steppes sounds like childs play.
thought the same too, tried steppz brutal yesterday too, and made 2 okay brutals in like 30 mins... but i understand that you don't wanna hoyl this level, brutal style is one of the most boring styles in whole elma (internals)
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65