FatherGod - WarmUpWR?

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

milagros
Cheatless

FatherGod - WarmUpWR?

Post by milagros »

just noticed (thanx to #elmatriv) that fathergod had wr at warmup
i think he didn't, he had only best time if we don't count cheated times
there were many other wr holder that aren't updated, so i think FatherGod doesn't deserve it neither
like zweq had 37.86 turna, cloud had 38.28 (don't know whether before), i made 37.62 then 37.59,...and same on other 30+ levs
i know jeppe would hold wr for ages, but that doesn't matter
[carebox]
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

i'm the guy who wrote that question

someone (must be pexi) went through all old tables and wiped off Darmoed, meaning, for example that in table #150 FatherGod had the wr even though anyone checking it at the time would have seen darmoed.

as far as i remember Jeppe's warm up was 14,18 and it was held much earlier
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

you can't decide who whould have wr
somebody might not send because there was darm with better time
and if fathergod got there, then also many others should
nobody or everybody
[carebox]
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

ye I was wondering that too, someone said it was because he had sent in for records, but like watefak? I got my 14:07 ages ago and so did Toringe, of course I didnt send in for records, abu was in the army and didnt update for records in a year. FGod got this:

wr ages

2. #105-#179 FatherGod [TTT] 75 table(s) Warm Up

only because moposite wasnt updated, huh??? 8O
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

there´s no other way they can do it i think :)
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Jonas got the point. Only those which are proven by Moposite lists px takes. We could let nobody but I think its more fair that at least some people get their WRs if everybody isn't possible. Blame DMD.

Check Moposite Records list for Warm Up. There we see that FatherGod sent in his time in some day. Compare that date to table #105 or what was it. Maybe FatherGod drove that time earlier but we can't know.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

zweq sent his turnaround 37.86 too
also niktata had 30.2x o&u, tor had 30.4x (wr that time) and many others
[carebox]
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

Abula wrote: Check Moposite Records list for Warm Up. There we see that FatherGod sent in his time in some day.
yea but others would have sent in too but you didnt update records in a year....
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Phillip
Kuski
Team: TP

Post by Phillip »

This means: Send in your state.dat all the time, in case someone gets caught cheating some time in the future (if you care about having wrs) :)
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

milagros wrote:zweq sent his turnaround 37.86 too
also niktata had 30.2x o&u, tor had 30.4x (wr that time) and many others
If those times can be proven then px will update them, I hope.
Karlis wrote:
Abula wrote:Check Moposite Records list for Warm Up. There we see that FatherGod sent in his time in some day.
yea but others would have sent in too but you didnt update records in a year....
I don't comment whether army is a good excuse or not but it's history now, we cannot fix it anymore. Sorry.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
TomCat
39mins club

Post by TomCat »

Phillip wrote:This means: Send in your state.dat all the time, in case someone gets caught cheating some time in the future (if you care about having wrs) :)
i have sent in my state quite regularly when i played, and still i couldnt get the wrs that those cheaters "stole" from me cos i couldnt prove i had the 2nd best time then :( maybe we should learn from all of this and somehow backup all best times and the dates of them, cos it happens always when someone gets caught, dunno.. but we shouldnt blame the moposite crew but the cheaters, for them this whole thing probably means nothing

anyway i dont care about all of this anymore, was just wondering