Hardest WR to Break

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

Xupacabra
Kuski

Hardest WR to Break

Post by Xupacabra »

Hey, I was Wandering what could be the hardest WR time to beat....

i'll say it's Jeppe's Sink 32:95

it's hoyled to the limit - and there must also be a limit!
one day - all WR's will be soooo good that no one will be able to improve any! :cry:

Does that mean from that day on elma is gonna be based on externals only? 8O

Well let's hear some comments :wink:
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Re: Hardest WR to Break

Post by Abula »

Xupacabra wrote:Hey, I was Wandering what could be the hardest WR time to beat....

i'll say it's Jeppe's Sink 32:95

it's hoyled to the limit - and there must also be a limit!
one day - all WR's will be soooo good that no one will be able to improve any! :cry:

Does that mean from that day on elma is gonna be based on externals only? 8O

Well let's hear some comments :wink:
How come Jeppe beats that WR so often then?

The hardest must be Uphill Battle, isn't it quite obvious? The oldest WR, no doubt. Never a human can drive perfect, I mean really perfect, times to levels like Lab Pro and Zig Zag. We see that people can still improved those short levels so after 10 years it's just that people hoyls a little bit longer levels as optimazed as Warm Up etc. Anyway some critacal cheating method will be detected before that.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

hmmm if the day comes where no one will be able to improve any internal WR times, then I think it's times for a new version of the game else the game will die I think :cry:

- Kopaka [cEp]
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

well let's put it this way, if person x drives amazingly good time on long level, and none other can beat it, that theory could practically SOMEHOW be competent, but there is one 99.9% sure principle: if person x drives time y:yy,yy, he can surely get 0:00,01 better.
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

dz wrote:if person x drives time y:yy,yy, he can surely get 0:00,01 better.
why? if his drive was flawlessly perfect and also omnipotently unparalleled it's impossible even for him to beat himself.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

that is the 0.01%
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Antz wrote:
dz wrote:if person x drives time y:yy,yy, he can surely get 0:00,01 better.
why? if his drive was flawlessly perfect and also omnipotently unparalleled it's impossible even for him to beat himself.
Then it's time to give the style to DarMoeD. Then to Jeppe. After that ramoneIRKswos invents a new style.
dz wrote:but there is one 99.9% sure principle
dz wrote:that is the 0.01%
0.1% you mean.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

nah the maths is more like: the chance to improve it gets smaller and smaller. now still WRs are beaten every week, after a while there won't be one even once a week. and if u calculated the theoretical best time u'd see quite a big difference compared to the WRs.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Xupacabra
Kuski

Post by Xupacabra »

haha
(sorry abula you're right - uphill is indeed the hardest) 8)

I guess this is not nice to do (sorry meng)
but i think that with such CrAzY Hoylas like Jeppe and DarMoeD, this time could mayyyyybe be beaten....

they are just so sick :lol:
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

um, calculating the theoreticly fastest time would go pretty close to making a prog to drive it just so. in the end impossible bounces and errors will no longer b discualified and the total time reaches 00:00:54.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

i think the game wont die if no further wrs can be made because there are enough people (like me) who dont want to break any records, but who want to play great levs (and i dont like most internals)
so the game will live on even without internals...
sure i dl and play wcup 4 levs but i hate playing one lev for HOURS just to be the fastest......i play the levs until i hate them then i watch the winning replay...thats more than enough...
hehe cu
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

Noone want to just play the game. It's all about statistics, wrs, totaltimes, records on external lists. It's really a boring game, but it's just so coal to be the best in the world at some level.

EML - The AntiChrist Crusader
-I'm Jesus. Be Jesus like me. Religion is Poison.-

Ultimate Power - EML
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

EML, I disagree...
still, uphill is VERY good.. I am prety sure it can be beaten though...
for flat track and sink I dont know... never seen recs... but many did very low 33:0x, right? and since there are downhills... there are variations... and wr before 32:95 was like 32:99 or 32:98, right... so... that one can be beaten I think... and when dmd discovers a way to do supervolt (alovolt) to the left without anyone callin git cheating... then flat track will be beaten to... maybe... :?:

:*************************
Elasto Mania - ez better
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

When DMD get all the stailes he will take all wrs with his save&load function

EML - AntiChrist Crusader

Ultimate Power - EML
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

warm up can probably have a new style. and even if it can't, u can still make tiny changes like warm up from 14.37 to 14.20 style in other levs. and longer levs have more such ways, which means they can be improved more too theoretically.
-
-
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

MAybe DMD will give his save&load to others that will also make new unbelievable times?

EML - Fart Crusader

Ultimate Power - EML
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Antz wrote:um, calculating the theoreticly fastest time would go pretty close to making a prog to drive it just so. in the end impossible bounces and errors will no longer b discualified and the total time reaches 00:00:54.
Actually it's theoreticly possible to make 00:00:00.

EML: you could explain a bit more about this DMD & saveload function.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

is it really? i'd think there is a maximum speed... well maybe not
-
-
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

Well, DMD's friend is a great Haxx0r, so he made this little program for DMD that makes it possible for him to save a run whenever he wants to, and he ca load that run and continue from where he saved. This way he can run every part of the level really good before he saves, and therefore getting very nice records, since he can have those 1-in-a-hundred runs all the time because he just have to drive each part good once.

DMD started using this tool because he was sure someone else had figured out how to do it, and therefore he also is calling some players (like TorInge) cheaters.

EML - Mox Crusader

Ultimate Power - EML
darm
38mins club

Post by darm »

yeah, all russians are super great hackers (even me), so it was piece of cake to do it. The functions of this prog are super cool (u can even edit ur run - thats why i have wrs). Aren`t u guys tired of that shit? I`am.

And if Ezhikus said that Toringe cheats that doesnt mean that i said that ok?

I dont know why u EML started to atack me, anyway i dont care, abula asked me to answer, i did.
GuyB
Donator duck

for christ sake

Post by GuyB »

DAMN IM TIRED OF HEARING THE WORD CHEATER..

EML, normally you are a great guy, but this shit is starting to get to me

The discussion of a save-load function is the "big deal" atm.. I´ve heard talk about several times...
BUT
just because people talk about the idea, doesn´t mean that anyone have made it / are using it ..
Im pretty sure you don´t have any evidence, whatsoever.. you are just having fun with this .. properly getting a good laugh ---- If I remember earlier comments from you, "Don´t take elma so seriously" and the likes of that.. That you are annoying people with this, and getting to stir up a little trouble, is the only goal with this shit..
Well its working.. ... .. you´ve achieved your goal, now stop .. plz .

And, btw.. just to follow up on your argumentation DMD wasn´t the one calling TorInge(IC) a cheater ..
http://moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?t=259
That was Ezhikus.. But you already know this, its just fun to shoot of crap, right ?

GuyB[rdk]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

oh, i know, and i also know this dude gave TorInge a private msg on the lauta saying something like "Do you want to discuss cheating tools?"

(TorInge showed me on IRC)

Also, i do think it's quite "magical" to get so good totaltime and take so many wrs in 1 and a half month, and STILL be so bad that you loose to everyone with 5-6 seconds in battles. It's just my thoughts....

EML - Cheat Tool Crusader

Ultimate Power - EML
magicman
Kuski

Hardest WR

Post by magicman »

EHHHH!!That's no new that

MENGERLE's UPHILL is nevha gonna be beaten :D!!!1
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
GuyB
Donator duck

more of-topic discussion 8)

Post by GuyB »

Well.. For one thing, Ezhikus approached other people than TorInge(IC) with that sentence, at least me too. We had a long discussion about cheating in the past, and now..
I, regretfully, haven´t saved the log, but it inspired me to write a few questions in a mail to hibernatus. I won´t post them and the replies here because it could give inspiration to would-be cheaters about how to aproach the matter 8) but pm me here or in mIRC, and I happily discuss it with you further ....

Also, the battlething you said..

The following is a qoute from a logfile, last time I was battling with him
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
[00:12] <dmd> 18:16
[00:13] *** TNT|TuA has joined #elmabattle
[00:13] <[jcl]> 1 minute left, leader: carc 18.05
[00:13] <carc> dont plz :{
[00:13] * carc mmmMM
[00:13] * carc gogo..
[00:13] <dmd> 18:12
[00:13] <carc> comeon
[00:13] <carc> not u
[00:13] <petsenRDK> lol
[00:13] <carc> the time
[00:13] <petsenRDK> come on dmd
[00:13] <petsenRDK> :D
[00:14] <[jcl]> ---------------STOP--------------
[00:14] * carc wee
[00:14] <[jcl]> results:
[00:14] <TNT|TuA> 17:99
[00:14] <[jcl]> tl1002.lev
[00:14] <[jcl]> 18.05 carc
[00:14] <[jcl]> 18.12 DarMoeD
[00:14] <[jcl]> 19.80 Petsen
[00:14] <[jcl]> 19.99 Antz
[00:14] <[jcl]> 21.22 Xupacabra
[00:14] <[jcl]> 21.81 Spetzler
[00:14] <[jcl]> 23.44 GuyB
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
so the 5-6 sec stament doesn´t really add up.. at least in this battle ( and the few others I have played, when he was participating )

I agree with you that he has, seemengly, appeared out of nowhere and started taking all recs..
BUT
I had contact with him in april ( around the 20´th ) already( exchanged replays) , and back then he was already low in tt and had some nice recs.. so its not in 1,5 months that he has gotten all his skill.. He just began taking WRs in the last 1,5 months

... all in all, plz stop all that cheater-paranoia ...

GuyB[rdk]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

battles are very different thing than höyling internals, Finnish elma meat showed that even if you have wrs and doesn't mean you rule battles too, I was almost always the last one in those battles
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Karlis wrote:battles are very different thing than höyling internals, Finnish elma meat showed that even if you have wrs and doesn't mean you rule battles too, I was almost always the last one in those battles
But dz :-].

About battles I and DMD was in. I remember 3-4 battles he was participating and me too and always in top3, won twice. I haven't played many battles recently but in those he did well.

Anyway it's very unbeliavable that the guy can lead Wcup and same time take three wrs in every week. We remember times when Luni ruled wcup, that was so amazing. Now one guy doing same AND same time doing better in internals than anyone else ever.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

He isn't ruling the wcup yet, so don't compare him to Luni :)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

well if i think personally, most difficult wrs would be propably laby, upside, bumpy and hooked.
Rigger
Donator duck

Post by Rigger »

dz wrote:well if i think personally, most difficult wrs would be propably laby, upside, bumpy and hooked.
LOL dz ... the hooked time isn't really that good, believe me 8) ... reminds me, maybe i should start playing that damn lvl again :evil: :evil: :evil:
aka: Rig, Riggy, Rigster, Rigg0r, DanShark, R0gst0r, Rocker and many many others
Rigger
Donator duck

Most insane wr

Post by Rigger »

Personally i think the most insane wr's must be jeppes flat track, mengs uphill, darmoeds ups down and dz's ramp ... those wr's are insane.

\Rigger[RDK]
aka: Rig, Riggy, Rigster, Rigg0r, DanShark, R0gst0r, Rocker and many many others
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

jeppe's flat.........hahah :D
Flowertouching Men
Xupacabra
Kuski

Post by Xupacabra »

Hmmm...
maybe I'm exaggerating - is it me or that this thread has become TOTALLY different from what i was asking about?

lol

nevermind :wink:
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Xupacabra wrote:Hmmm...
maybe I'm exaggerating - is it me or that this thread has become TOTALLY different from what i was asking about?

lol

nevermind :wink:
Actually this is pretty on-topic, still. Just watch other threads, forums, boards... We always end up to off-topic.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

uphill must be hard to brake, but I'm sure dmd finds some cool graphics card setting to get the bike go faster after the "bump", like bomfuck mc's, ASC and Toble said, sky's the limit
Flowertouching Men
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

Probly High Flyer is my best bet
Total Time: 38:35,14
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

Ehm how much more do you think Warm Up can go down, i think its the hardest wr to beat.
TT ~ 50:42
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Of course. Maybe the lev that you begin where you did put the flower, stupid n00bie.
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

twipley wrote:Of course. Maybe the lev that you begin where you did put the flower, stupid n00bie.
lol your such a twat
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

take this sentence impersonal, though. oh and since I'm writing this where do you live exactly in quebec? (write that in your next post) or if it's in Canada. it's that I ate some strange peas for supper and they don't do good to my stomach.
Last edited by twipley on 1 May 2005, 16:18, edited 2 times in total.
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

I am somewhere in Saskatchewan
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

dz wrote:well let's put it this way, if person x drives amazingly good time on long level, and none other can beat it, that theory could practically SOMEHOW be competent, but there is one 99.9% sure principle: if person x drives time y:yy,yy, he can surely get 0:00,01 better.

if person x drives the time 0:00,01 better, than you can surely beat it by another 0:00:01 again right? Then your saying that lab pro for example will be always able to be beaten by 0:00:01 therefore it is possible to get a time of 0:00:01 on lab pro, and i dont think that is possible. So there must be some point where you are not able to beat that time y:yy:yy by 0:00:01
hi
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

and that's the purpose of that 99,9 percent.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i guess karlis can't get 14.04 warmup :oops:
[carebox]
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

If we get times that can't be beaten.... then why not add a function that shows a more precise time like in Warm Up 00.14.0579. instead of the old 00.14.05.

that way we get more WRs.... but it's maybe a bit annoying to get new WRs that are only 00.00.0001 better :?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i think there is only one shadow wr (newwave)
no need to do that
[carebox]
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

milagros wrote:i guess karlis can't get 14.04 warmup :oops:
I'm pretty sure he's not the only one..
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

what's Karli's average time in Warm Up?
anyone ever seen his top 10?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

Xiphias wrote:what's Karli's average time in Warm Up?
anyone ever seen his top 10?
it's like 14,05 - 14,07, and rest 14,09 I'm pretty sure..
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

of course we are all noobs, only Tor knows which wrs are tough

All I can say is no way is Hi Flyer the hardest, just merge Cloud's with Fathergod's old rec, max possible improvements

Serpents Tale must be pretty hard since Tor has a 52,xx average but no world record... Ramp Frenzy is apparently a fucking amazing rec so that must be hard... Bumpy Journey... Haircut.... Enduro... Freefall... Downhill

just my guesses, i really don't have a clue
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

Enduro is really impossible actually :X
Nekit for president