Molestable

All low-quality locked topics are moved here. The forum can be used for testing too.

Moderator: Moporators

Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Better word for that: Jappe
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Jappe4 I believe.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

nope, jappe4,3
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

"Molestable" is presently, as I hope it shall remain, a slang word, excluded from any dictionaries of integrity.

As well as the word's general ugliness (adding "-able" to a verb to create an adjective is a sure way to create an uninteresting word), it is simply unnecessary as far as I can discern. On what basis would one person be "molestable" or not? Anyone is free to molest anybody if they choose to, unless they lack spatial access to a person, in which case he or she would simply be "unreachable" or "inaccessible", rather than "unmolestable".

It is also suggested elsewhere that "molestable" is an adjective indicative of aesthetic or sexual appeal, eg. "That girl is so molestable". In this context, as in the previous, I suggest the word is unnecessary, and would advocate a more creative and socially acceptable manner in which to express your attraction to somebody. (Unless you are quite literally a molester yourself, and are discussing a potential victim with another molester. In this situation, the word is ideal)
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

o\

of course, in stead of using the word "Molestable," you could choose to uncomplicate things a little and simply say "I'd Hit that -- without her Permission"
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96