trash?

All low-quality locked topics are moved here. The forum can be used for testing too.

Moderator: Moporators

Madness
35mins club

Re: Hi im jappe2 the bitch asshole

Post by Madness »

Mongo2 sounds like Bjenn ¨=D
Zerox
Kuski

Post by Zerox »

good topic this
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

how this topic is alive xd
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Your question is the answer. My partial answer is also the answer.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

I wonder is jappe2 the bitch asshole
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Thundr-
37mins club

Post by Thundr- »

Lousku wrote:Your question is the answer. My partial answer is also the answer.
answers in your answers so you can answer answers while answering answers
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Thundr- wrote:answers in your answers so you can answer answers while answering answers
no doubt we cant answer this
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Come on guys. Cum on guys.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

hi its me again

[22:30:42] ( RedLine87) esc j2
[22:31:29] ( Jappe2) eat shit
[22:31:43] ( jblaze) die gay j2

got ban for that
i like redline, he is nice man and i dont knwo why japa insulted him
i REQUIRE taking away jappe2s banning rights. he cant use them. banning everyone omgdsiohsaa
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

1. lauta doesnt matter
2. i only insult u aafter u do the same to others. u should nat. u cant have those right
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

omg so idiot bans by jappe2, i think it's the final exaggeration by this psycho, our scene is known of free words, and it's probably one of few that evolved in such a way that insults have become kinda resorts of the atmosphere, being mosty positive or neutral at most. this time it wasn't an insult of appreceation by jblaze but come on, it's sick that we have such an mod that kills the good will amongst nicewise, atmosphere oriented people
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

jappe is a retard, what can you do
squiike
Kuski

Post by squiike »

Seriously!

I have never been in any conflict with Jappe, but from what ive read it seems like he should not be able to ban people.
He misuse he's power.

Please revoke
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

jblaze wrote:2. i only insult u aafter u do the same to others. u should nat. u cant have those right
Should be obvious that just because someone else does it, it doesn't mean you can. If someone else does, report him, and if just, he'll get ban like anyone else.
Thundr-
37mins club

Post by Thundr- »

I was also going to say something in the lines of misusing power, but then.. I have absolutely zero facts or evidence regarding anything justified or unjustified about this.

Can we be provided with the proof of jblaze and/or redlines so called begging for ban for some time now. The "whole package" if you will. Chat logs perhaps?

Otherwise: Wouldnt it be better if mods saved/printscreen said chatlogs when those times occur and let em pile up so when the cup is full, they can be provided as evidence at least for the people involved? If there is always going to be a word against word issue with loosely enforced rules then this thread will be resurrected over and over again.
Last edited by Thundr- on 26 Jun 2012, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Kopaka wrote:
jblaze wrote:2. i only insult u aafter u do the same to others. u should nat. u cant have those right
Should be obvious that just because someone else does it, it doesn't mean you can. If someone else does, report him, and if just, he'll get ban like anyone else.
noone would ever get any ban if jappe never had bannign rights, and it would be totally ok
i just like to insult jappe after his offensive words towards others. he insulted ppl many times and somehow never got a ban. just provoking him to see the reaction
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

he just told him to eat shit? what's the problem. Isn't shit pretty healthy, at least for plants, when they eat it. Dying however is not healthy at all.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Please unban jb, I was planning to hoyl int's this summer with him. and now it's fucking ruined.
ToMaT
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Hosp wrote:Please unban jb, I was planning to hoyl int's this summer with him. and now it's fucking ruined.
best reason ever

Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Hosp wrote:Please unban jb, I was planning to hoyl int's this summer with him. and now it's fucking ruined.
OSHIT we better unban him.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Yes. We have to.
ToMaT
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

After reading this topic I'm really starting to dislike this scene more and more, or at least certain parts of it. Fucking retards in a messed-up hierarchy.

jappe is no better at doing his "job" as an admin than those fucking cunt policemen you see who bully and agitate people just because have power. And once the bullying gets to be too much, the people will flip after having tried to keep a straight face for a certain amount of time, and the policeman will have a reason to put them in jail.

Then when tapes and videos which show it's obvious the police started it all, it doesn't matter, because the police will always try not to look bad, and will always do everything in their power to keep their own record clean. So eventually th charges will just drop randomly or whatever, and the cop will remain unpunished for his actions, and still be able to do the shit he does.

Jappe in this case is nothing but a bully, and he deserves to be punished. If I were able to ban people I'd probably give him a one-year ban to start with, and also unban jb. Also, of course, revoke his rights to ban people (I can't believe this hasn't happened. It truly boggles my mind) that kopa who is such a nice guy would protect a bully like him).

Jappe may have done nice things for the community, but his biased control over who gets to play and who doesn't has really gone over the line, and I really can't see how everyone can agree with him.

Fucking retards. Also,
Kopaka wrote:Should be obvious that just because someone else does it, it doesn't mean you can. If someone else does, report him, and if just, he'll get ban like anyone else.
It's so obvious he deserves a ban, but he will probably never be banned becausse every admin but jappe is the opposite - theyre too scared to do someting about it. I know even you think he's wrong, and I'm pretty sure you are able to ban people, so why haven't you? Why hasn't anyone done it? Every other person in this scene is a retard, the other half a coward.

I'm with Hosp. Jappe is basically ruining his entire EOL experience as well by banning jb on some ridiculous claims, and has probably done so for many others. Fuck jappe and everyone who agrees with him just because jappe is higher up on the social ladder than jb. Fuck you all.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

this is my favourite part:
Igge wrote:Fucking retards.
and this:
Igge wrote:Fuck you all.
now seriously, i turned gay because of this post, thanks igge
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

That must be the best post I have ever read on lauta, igge. 100% agree also.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Now that I re-read I notice sach silly mistakes in grammar and whatnot. Shouldn't post essays when I've just woken up)
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

oh it was playink ban? should be chatban. probably just a mistake by jappe, how silly.

good to have the problem solved
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

igges post is possibly the most retarded and you can just see his bias "agenda". obvious from the fact "1 year ban straight away" etc.
That's ridiculous. I never claimed that I would be a suitable person in charge of bans. I know that such a ban would most likely be wrong. That's why I don't have rights to ban people from EOL, and that's why I don't want them either.

You, however, effectively have the power to allow or disallow people to play their own single-player game basically. Since you can't play ints offline anymore, cutting them off from the online part is pretty much the same as cutting them off from elma entirely - There is no use in hoyling ints offline if your times would be considered cheated.

Therefore I think what zweq said should be the only right thing in this case. A chat-ban makes perfect sense, since jb has only affected the chat negatively. You, however, have deprived someone of playing the game entirely, and thus caused way more damage. Remember that with great power comes great responsibility, and from what I can tell responsibility is what you lack.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

What jblaze got was a chat ban.

Anyway, what I see happening from time to time is one guy complaining about a ban (wether just or not is not really the issue) and a lot of people jumping to defend eventhough not knowing all the facts. Should bans be public in one way or another? I haven't liked that idea before, because it kind of points fingers at people. But clearly something is not working now.

Could also revoke all chatbans and require new ones to have link to specific line(s) in chatlog (which I'll get ready asap).
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

naah, its only a chat ban :p

last time when i screamed here i was the first one who started insulting. but lately i was the second one to do that. i saw u saying crap to others many times. u are not holy either.
getting few disconnections while playing isnt much of a pleasure, i tried to keep calm sometimes but it was not always easy :p im almost sure u would be rude if u recieved some disconnections while playing balle
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

i have one log saved, but thats how it often looked like:
[21:35:02] ( Jappe2) im mod and admin and online ingame
[21:35:17] ( Jappe2) everyone lost, real goal was to get to arrow
[21:35:18] ( jblaze) admin?
[21:35:41] ( Jappe2) jblaze go fuck your little sister and dont interfere with
[21:35:48] ( Jappe2) official business
[21:36:08] ( jblaze) give urself chatban u stupid dumb head
[21:36:12] ( jblaze) for iunsulting
[21:36:18] ( jblaze) and disconnect urself
[21:36:28] ( Jappe2) what when did i insult?
[21:36:47] ( jblaze) everyone by ur presnece
[21:37:16] ( Jappe2) really rude person
[21:37:37] ( jblaze) u are awesome, u can disconnect
[21:37:46] ( jblaze) show it to everyone of us
[21:37:48] ( Jappe2) thanks
[21:37:49] ( jblaze) such a power
[21:37:59] ( jblaze) im so jelaous
[21:38:02] ( jblaze) i wnna be like u
[21:38:14] ( jblaze) stop it laready
[21:38:28] ( Jappe2) only you have the power to make it stop
[21:38:40] ( jblaze) im not so sure
[21:40:21] ( jblaze) ahh i know now
[21:40:33] ( jblaze) it was a way to say how awesome rec i did on ur faklev
[21:40:53] ( Jappe2) tbdl
[21:41:17] ( jblaze) well thanks
so, who started?
there was no discussion before as far as i remember
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Jappe wrote:i dont remember right now banning anyone before for insulting etc
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

You are disgusting Jappe2. Just yesterday, after being disconnected from irc almost 1 week, I join #across and posting a link to a bicycle.

Code: Select all

13:39:53 -!- Irssi: Join to #across was synced in 2 secs
13:40:22 < Bjenn> what do you think:
http://www.specialized.com/se/en/bikes/mountain/hardrock/hardrocksportdisc29
13:40:55 < Jappe2> buy recumbent instead
13:41:30 < Jappe2> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Noco
m1.jpg/300px-Nocom1.jpg this design i think perfect for you
13:41:39 < Jappe2> cars have hard time seeing you so maybe you get run over
I didn't give a fuck about it but Jappe2 you always have bad words spitting out from your poor tiny mouth.
I know this hasn't much to do with his EOL mod, but please remove his admin rights, he doesn't deserve them at all. Generally a bad behaving person.
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

29. Bjenn [EF] 01:32,71 wrote:That must be the best post I have ever read on lauta, igge. 100% agree also.
Yes. I totally agree with igge too, seriously. I don't know too much about this specific situation but it seems like it was jappe who started the insulting. It is very clear that mods shouldn't have any privileges, you should practice what you preach. If you're a mod you can't go and insult people and when they insult you back you just ban them. It's ridiculous situation.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
squiike
Kuski

Post by squiike »

Igge said it with good words!

As for why i came to the conclution that Jappe should have he's powers revoked, is from he's reply posts, and of course what others say.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

The fact of the matter is that someone with power has that power because they are respected by the general populace as having the ability to make the right decisions in dire circumstances or difficult scenario's. I think (rather objectively) that a very small amount of our very small scene think Jappe2 deserving of respect anymore. It is NOT unusual for people to grow past a position of power and perhaps now is the time to instate some new mods/admins that actually enforce the rules.

Jblaze deserves a chatban, that much is certain. He is always insulting Jappe2 for no reason.

Then by that logic, shouldn't it follow that Jappe2 deserves at least a chatban also? He insults far more people far more frequently, also with no reason behind it.

I don't really care if Jappe2 remains an admin or not because the main problem with moderation in our scene isn't so much one rogue moderator/admin, it's the fact that the rest of them don't enforce any of the rules. That being said, when moderators don't follow the rules, the general users are NEVER going to follow the rules. When the most active moderator is probably one of the worst and most frequent rule-breakers in this regard, it's hard for him to justify his positions.

At least Jappe2 should be reviewed for his position. If a judge comes drunk to a hearing, i hardly think he'd still be allowed to make judgements that affect other people. Also we need more active moderating.
Image Cyberscore! Image
squiike
Kuski

Post by squiike »

Off topic but
The fact of the matter is that someone with power has that power because they are respected by the general populace as having the ability to make the right decisions in dire circumstances or difficult scenario's.
NO

Alot have power cause internal power circles, heritage, friendships etc.
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

so huge amount of ppl who want jappes banright to be taken away is a great reason to finally make a right decision!
even more confirmed by the fact he had already lost them once during his eol career.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I could replace him if you are fine with it.
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Madness wrote:I could replace him if you are fine with it.
rejected
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

snajdig wrote:
Madness wrote:I could replace him if you are fine with it.
rejected
ye put snajdawg on the job
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

squiike wrote:Alot have power cause internal power circles, heritage, friendships etc.
just my 2 cents
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

lousku wins topic <3
anpdad
38mins club

Re: trash?

Post by anpdad »

i liked the original topic name more
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

ye
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

do people age in this community or are you all still twelve
:mrhat: