Last year I wrote this:
I think the first (emphasized) bullet is not a good idea, as Ramone explained - if you place a picture, adjust its position with Select tool and then come back to Picture tool to create new ones, it's too surprising that the values have changed.Smibu wrote:Alright, I improved the handling of default values in picture tool based on your suggestions and common sense. The logic goes like this:
* Change distance and clipping to default values automatically when creating a new picture.
* Change distance and clipping to default values automatically after clicking "D" button.
* No longer change distance or clipping after touching either of them manually.
* Do not change distance or clipping when editing an existing picture.
So I made two changes to Picture tool:
* Picture tool remembers the last selected picture (including the selected clipping/distance).
* You can choose from settings in which case the distance and clipping should be set to defaults:
(a) always when changing picture/texture, except after they've been touched after the tool window was opened.
(b) only when changing picture/texture after opening the picture tool for the first time or after clicking "D".
* Added support for high DPI monitors.
* SLE: Inactive grass edges are now shown dashed.
* SLE: Bugfix: Crash if LGR had no images.
* SLE: Bugfix: Too many pictures were excluded from the list of available pictures.
iCS, dani, Schumi: I wrote those down.