This is designed to be the ultimate Default LGR upgrade. This upgrade addresses a number of issues with the default LGR and introduces new and useful features. The main feature of this upgrade is the addition of 91 colour textures. In the first iteration the colours were picked algorithmically through a process of elimination to leave an even distribution of remaining colours. However, that did not take optics into account. Therefore the final 91 colours were selected by eye. Earlier iterations also included a variety of new masks (squares, circles, and other shapes). These extra shapes made for a rather cluttered mask list and, from my experience, slowed down the overall level making process, and were therefore removed. They may be added back in if there is a demand for them.
- Transparent corners of 'maskbig', 'maskhor', and 'masklitt' have been filled in.
- Transparent holes in players' forarm and susp2 images have been filled in.
- Expanded sky background for seamless tiling.
- Fancyboosted, of course.
- Addition of 'masktiny' (3x3), and 'masktop' (from 'st3top' picture).
- Additional directionally indicated apples (for use with gravity, apple animations 3-6):
- qframe is now a useable texture named 'frame'.
- 91 colour textures. Refer to the below chart to find your desired colour.
- Perfectly calculated smooth grass:
- 'qframe' is black.