Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Sure does feel good. Launched a free hosting service not too long ago, already making a nice amount of cash 8)
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

SlenderBelly wrote:Sure does feel good. Launched a free hosting service not too long ago, already making a nice amount of cash 8)
who cares man :roll:
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Olliz wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:Sure does feel good. Launched a free hosting service not too long ago, already making a nice amount of cash 8)
who cares man :roll:
i care, my staff care, and my family care :)
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

good, I think I can speak for everybody around here: we dont!
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

those things belong to nonelma related stuff
[carebox]
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

milagros wrote:those things belong to nonelma related stuff
meh, what about all the useless insults that come my way? Shouldnt they be in nonelma related stuff :P
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

if something is useless its you KIK ;S
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Zweq wrote:if something is useless its you KIK ;S
oh ok. And what makes you not useless?
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

just thought I should all let you know that since im such a nice guy and all I did remove that 5 post limit I put up in the beginning :)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Update: The forum is now running on a nice skin with vBulletin 3. We have about 8 people on the team moderating and running the forum. Activity is increasing, and I invite you to come and check it out,

Daniel
Gamefreak987
Kuski

Post by Gamefreak987 »

I still cannot get on the Site I get

/ 403 www.elastomaniac.com FORBIDDEN, you are either trying to access something you shouldn't be, or you have been BANNED from our website

And Ive never been on the f****** website!

Please fix that
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Gamefreak987 wrote:I still cannot get on the Site I get

/ 403 www.elastomaniac.com FORBIDDEN, you are either trying to access something you shouldn't be, or you have been BANNED from our website

Please fix that
If your getting this message im guessing your living in the UK and your ISP is something to do with POL.CO.UK as we banned that ISP after more than one pro spammer from them.
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Re: curiousity

Post by jw »

Luther wrote:I'm just curious, why create an additional Forum for elma? Isn't one enough? And isn't it really better to gather the scene in one place, than to divide it into several sections?

As far as I'm concerned, even though your forum looks great (and I'm sure works great as well), it seems pretty useless.

Who do you think will use your forum? What type of kuskis? And why do you think they will use two forums? Do you think this alternative is necessary, or even good for the scene to use.

Because honestly I don't think it will "attract" more people to the scene, or even expand the scene in any way. Rather the opposite.
LOL: I saw one of the moderators of Santo's new forum created his even newer own forum: "Elmaworld" http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_senja ... hp?act=idx
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

This always happens with n00b forums, you get side-forums that have n00bs that create another forum etc. etc. etc. (Btw, Kopaka kinda did the same with Copalauta, and as for MK you have a n00b forum too. :P )
Gamefreak987
Kuski

Post by Gamefreak987 »

Santo wrote:

Please fix that
If your getting this message im guessing your living in the UK and your ISP is something to do with POL.CO.UK as we banned that ISP after more than one pro spammer from them.
Ive never Seen that site!

Please unblock there ISP and try that and see if I can get on That probebly Wont come on your Forum agian and ill see if i can get on your forum please man! I really want to go on yuor forum!
DarkSky
Kuski

Re: curiousity

Post by DarkSky »

Luther wrote:LOL: I saw one of the moderators of Santo's new forum created his even newer own forum: "Elmaworld" http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_senja ... hp?act=idx
heh, yes, that forum is a bit, hard to read...

Can I just say one thing about my forum and about you guys thinking its useless. I have met a few great people because of my forum, and we have lots of fun with it. Even if thats all it achieves (which isnt the case) then it was still worth it. Mopolauta is great, dont get me wrong, but a number of people also like my site, so I am glad that its around.

Daniel
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Gamefreak987 wrote:
Santo wrote:

Please fix that
Ive never Seen that site!

Please unblock there ISP and try that and see if I can get on That probebly Wont come on your Forum agian and ill see if i can get on your forum please man! I really want to go on yuor forum!
ok, I will unblock that ISP. Im really not sure why your getting blocked though. You could just use a proxy server ;)

EDIT: That ISP has been unblocked. Please try now.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

tijsjoris wrote:This always happens with n00b forums, you get side-forums that have n00bs that create another forum etc. etc. etc. (Btw, Kopaka kinda did the same with Copalauta, and as for MK you have a n00b forum too. :P )
MK forum isnt n00b side-Elma forum (or whatever), its MK forum. All about MK, not Elma. Well...Elma...but...agh, you know really
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.