And so, a new forum was born...

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Zimbrul
Kuski

And so, a new forum was born...

Post by Zimbrul »

Ladies and n on-ladies, I here by announce that a new site has been born : ElastoMax

A combination of downloads(levels, lgr's, latest versions of elma, replays,etc)+forums , for elastomania , and a 3dsmax Section with tutorials , questions and such , the site is updated daily! You need to register to download

Link: http://elastomax.hosted-forum.com/
Last edited by Zimbrul on 10 Jan 2005, 09:51, edited 4 times in total.
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

good site. i like the spam forum idea how it doesn't increase posts. i could only use the messege board, do you have downloads separate?
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

psteve wrote:good site. i like the spam forum idea how it doesn't increase posts. i could only use the messege board, do you have downloads separate?
You mean you couldn't register?

I forgot to mention , You MUST register to donwload , no forced posts required to download , Just registration is required , i let you decide if you want to post.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Why should you register in order to download; That sucks.
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

i registered to read somethin good and there were no posts from anyone but you :?
hi
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

of course there are no post , bcuz:

1. this forum is new , about 2/3 days
2. everyone registers to download , and scrams

Please post in this forum to keep it going , and to give me reasons to update it with more downloads
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

there are finally members that post , this si the best day of my life guys please join up , and stuff up on the forum , thanks
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

can you briefly tell us what makes the forum worth it's existence besides mopolauta and elastomaniac forums besides your personal desires to have an own forum? I'm only asking this so you could make me interested, tell me why to register, what do i get for that you know :)
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I registered
I looked at the site
I will never go back there again

( Because it's the same interface, users, topics as Elastomaniacs )
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

dz wrote:can you briefly tell us what makes the forum worth it's existence besides mopolauta and elastomaniac forums besides your personal desires to have an own forum? I'm only asking this so you could make me interested, tell me why to register, what do i get for that you know :)
shure trhing , this is not a forum that's based ONLY on elastomania , it has sections about 3dsmax , and 2day I am going to add more categories , "music" , "movies" , "strategy games" , I am going to stuff up on the site so it can have a little of everything.
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

The_BoneLESS wrote:I registered
I looked at the site

Sorry if you were dissapointed , it must be that you haven't checked on elastomaniac in a while they have vbulletin now , so this forum is different of elastomaniac bcuz of the interface.

As for the users , well , those are my friend , and I must add them to my site , don't you think?

And if you are bored of elastomaniac , please post in the new sections I am now adding up , i bet you will have what to post , thank you for registering once more
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Everything you can ever put up on your forum fits into to " non-elma related" and its not much meening to post about the other stuff in your forum, because you wont have many users so not much replies.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

posted once, broswed at others, its ok, better if there were more members of course
hi
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Zimbrul wrote:
I looked at the site

Sorry if you were dissapointed , it must be that you haven't checked on elastomaniac in a while they have vbulletin now , so this forum is different of elastomaniac bcuz of the interface.

As for the users , well , those are my friend , and I must add them to my site , don't you think?

And if you are bored of elastomaniac , please post in the new sections I am now adding up , i bet you will have what to post , thank you for registering once more
I think i'll check back finally, Zimbrul is so respectful ( unlike elastomaniacs' guy )...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

The_BoneLESS wrote:
Zimbrul wrote:
I looked at the site

I think i'll check back finally, Zimbrul is so respectful ( unlike elastomaniacs' guy )...

Thanks boneless , every member is important to me :) (maybe we can recruit you as a mod ;))
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

Juski wrote:Everything you can ever put up on your forum fits into to " non-elma related" and its not much meening to post about the other stuff in your forum, because you wont have many users so not much replies.
Of course it won't , it's not my fault , there are 16 embers , of wich only 4 post actively , to be precise , about 20 are active on elastomaniac , of 1000+ , so it's not my fault , if anyone would register , get his download and then at least post in the "hy" forum , it would be great and we could stuff up on rthe forum , so basicly it's your fault as a user there aren't replys , I reply regulary.
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

I forgot to mention , there are new categories , as follows:

General
.:GREETS:.
.:Lounge:.
.:Problems/Suggestions:.
.:Anouncements:.
.:SPAM:.

Elastomania
.:Downloads:.
.:General:.
.:Problems:.

3DSMAX
.:Tutorials:.
.:General:.
.:Problems:.

RPG Games
.:Diablo2:.
.:Arcanum:.
.:Never Winter Nights:.

Racing Games
.:Need for Speed:.
.:Generally:.

Strategy Games
.:Starcraft:.
.:Warcraft3:.
.:Battle Realms:.

Music
.:Hip-Hop:.
.:Rock:.
.:House:.
.:Metal:.

Movies
.:Horror:.
.:Action:.
.:Thriller:.

I hope they are enough :)
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

Revolt wrote:posted once, broswed at others, its ok, better if there were more members of course

Well Why don't you invite some friends , who would invite some friends , and so , more members would join up , that's how forums get members :) , through the help of members with alot of friends :)
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Add category Runescape under RPG please, and i definietly register
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

Wish granted Juski.

Runescape RPG Section is now started.

Keep your part of the bargain :P
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Actuly you added 2 Runescape forums, i will still only register once :P
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

oh yeah , my bad :P I will fix it up in a jippie
Zimbrul
Kuski

Post by Zimbrul »

hurry up ppl , the statistiscs show this:

Our members have made a total of 245 posts
We have 24 registered members
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

Me like this forum alot :D
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

The_BoneLESS wrote: I think i'll check back finally, Zimbrul is so respectful ( unlike
elastomaniacs' guy )...
hey, i have feelings ya know :cry:

seriously, your referring to events from like what is it? 2 years ago? 3 years ago? i've changed now :(