Come visit elastomaniac.com (staff positions available)

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

DarkSky
Kuski

Come visit elastomaniac.com (staff positions available)

Post by DarkSky »

Hey guys! I've recently done a lot of work on elastomaniac.com (fixing the design, making it look nice, organising things a bit better etc.). The forum is about Elasto Mania and is quite popular. So if you want to have a different place to talk about elma instead of just lauta all the time then maybe you might want to stop by :)

Link: http://www.elastomaniac.com

Now, onto the staff positions. I am really interested in someone who wants to moderate or just post news on elasto mania! Preferably someone who is...well, a 'pro' at Elma if you know what i mean ;)

I know there are probably some people here who would like to have positions on a forum, so I am offering mine :), we have some great members who are lots of fun to talk with!

If you have any questions, please post them and I will respond when I can :)

Thanks guys :)
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Im glad you made new design...
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?t=2456
http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?p=73253

Are three different topics really necessary about elastomaniac.com?
Those topics are extremely old and full of off topic arguments etc.

This is simply a clean thread basically for people who want to be a member of staff and I am simply going over the fact that major changes have occured.

I havent made a thread about elastomaniac for more than 6 months, and I cant exactly notify people by simply posting at the end of a long old thread.
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

I could take a shot at moderating... if you think i'm pro enough :mrgreen:
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

zworqy wrote:I could take a shot at moderating... if you think i'm pro enough :mrgreen:
Ok, awesome, do you have MSN?
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Santo wrote:
zworqy wrote:I could take a shot at moderating... if you think i'm pro enough :mrgreen:
Ok, awesome, do you have MSN?
zworqy@hotmail.com
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

i think he should overtake DeathBird´s job. He have even uninstalled elma i think. Fak :D
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Ok I have added you to my MSN. I am willing to accept more than one moderator, anyone else who is interested is welcome to ask :)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Ok well I will be making zworqy a moderator tomorow, should be fun :) Anyone else wants to be one too just let me know :)
1phatman1
Kuski

Post by 1phatman1 »

ill be a moderator.. but im not really"pro", so you probably don't want me ;)
I Don't Know Much About Anything, But You CAN Go Visit My Site If You Want To!!
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

1phatman1 wrote:ill be a moderator.. but im not really"pro", so you probably don't want me ;)
And Zworgy is?
Nekit for president
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Not so much a pro as someone who is just well known and active in the scene, like, i wouldnt want someone with only 50 lauta posts becoming a moderator :P
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Luther wrote:
1phatman1 wrote:ill be a moderator.. but im not really"pro", so you probably don't want me ;)
And Zworgy is?
There's different kinds of pros.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Ok so zworqy is officially a mod :)
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Luther wrote:
And Zworgy is?
More than 1phatman1. phatman started playin shor tiem ago. Zworqy may not be pro in skills or anything, but he has been around for a long tiem and know a lot about the game. Well atleast a lot more than 1phatman1 ;) No offence
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Wezz wrote:
Luther wrote:
And Zworgy is?
More than 1phatman1. phatman started playin shor tiem ago. Zworqy may not be pro in skills or anything, but he has been around for a long tiem and know a lot about the game. Well atleast a lot more than 1phatman1 ;) No offence
I agree, you dont have to have an awesome TT to be a great asset to the community.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I stick to moposite
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

John wrote:I stick to moposite
im not telling anyone to leave moposite, im simply saying that you dont have to ALWAYS be on lauta, sometimes u can mix things up and hang out on my forum too. Some of my members are active on lauta too, and im cool with that.
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Santo; There is maybe too big difference between Mopolauta and Elastomaniac, to that big players (liek John) Would hang out there a little bit. Because theres more than huge skill differences between those forums members
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

It's pretty common that advanced players dislike forum where there are players who aren't maybe that advanced in average, it's sad that this happens.
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

dz wrote:It's pretty common that advanced players dislike forum where there are players who aren't maybe that advanced in average, it's sad that this happens.
Well i guess this is a oppotunity for the worser players, to stick to elastomaniac where they have somebody to talk with and which are as good os them, where they feel home, while the better community could stick to mopolauta, where the better players stick around. This divides it into 2 communities, which builds on advancement in elma. Thats a good thing.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

On the other hand it's not that bad thing but still I feel it shouldn't need to be like that. It would be great to have all kind of discussion in one place, no matter how good the players are. But I guess it's too difficult to accomplish anymore and I find it great that there are so many names I don't know at elastomaniac. Scene is not so dead as it might look like.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:On the other hand it's not that bad thing but still I feel it shouldn't need to be like that. It would be great to have all kind of discussion in one place, no matter how good the players are. But I guess it's too difficult to accomplish anymore and I find it great that there are so many names I don't know at elastomaniac. Scene is not so dead as it might look like.
Yeah this is what makes me happy too. When i used to see lauta and it was always the same few people i thought the scene was dying. But on elastomaniac there are lots of new people coming all the time, even if they are only beginners, one day they will be pros, imagine it then :)
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

sorry for offtopic but: am i just blind or is there really no button like "show unread/new"...?
i am really missing this option.

kk i was blind.. found it now.

but: those levelpacks: i think i have seen at least the first one on moposite before. 8O[/list]
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Santo wrote: Yeah this is what makes me happy too. When i used to see lauta and it was always the same few people i thought the scene was dying. But on elastomaniac there are lots of new people coming all the time, even if they are only beginners, one day they will be pros, imagine it then :)
So truu, but on the other hand, it can drive me mad, that only members posting is members asking why packs doesnt work, or why they cant download.

One thing which ruins elastomaniac, is that i never browse ANY post in ANY topic more except if from staff, since ive found out that every post in every subject is ONLY post to get the levels. That means that if somebody make a real post, me and many others wouldnt even look at it, and player wouldnt get answer, cuz we all think its spam and flood as it always is.

One thing you should do is to remove the 3 posts requirement. I know why uve set it, to attract members, but its for no use. 3 spam posts, and one extra to ask why they cant download, then they quit.

Thats teh reason elastomaniac have around 9.000 "members". Or 9000 spammers.
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

sell me the site plz. i'll make it own
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
1phatman1
Kuski

Post by 1phatman1 »

Wezz wrote:
Luther wrote:
And Zworgy is?
No offence taken, I am new to the scene. ;)
I Don't Know Much About Anything, But You CAN Go Visit My Site If You Want To!!
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

1phatman1 wrote:
Wezz wrote:
Luther wrote:
And Zworgy is?
No offence taken, I am new to the scene. ;)
Well, if you want to be a member of staff, you are more than welcome to post reguarly on the website and once i see you are an active member i will offer you a staff position :)
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

I lost my password for elastomaniac, yay :D
39:37,91
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

8-ball wrote:I lost my password for elastomaniac, yay :D
Wow that was really worth posting...*not*.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

sierra wrote:sell me the site plz. i'll make it own
You dont need to own the site to....'make it own' as a staff member ;)