Mopo Corner: version III (+kon quest)

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Very sorry for 5 posts in a row but, already the end of Kon Quest and i still don't understand why there were so few players. I think that Kon Quest was the best Cup (beside WCup) for a long long time.

I'm so happy that i finished 2nd, the OooO was too good for me, sick times by all three brothers. 8O

I just wanted to know something MP or VJ, are the replays available somewhere because there are about 6 replays i just WANT to see.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

The_BoneLESS wrote:MP or Ville... you should try to get rid of the spammers in your Guestbook.
sorry for late answer, I don' check lauta often enough. Anyway I don't know what could we do to those spambots :S ..Ville is better at these things but he was clueless too. We tried to ban ip adresses but those keep changing all the time

edit: rec question aswered in the latest news
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

MP wrote:the 12 levels are like "normal contest" levs from now on and because of that the winner recs won't be available
I don't think these times will be improved much.... so if you feel like sharing, feel free to do so!
usually, cups are good for at least one thing: good levels & pro recs driven on them
Zox
Kuski

Post by Zox »

MAN
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

permit me the expression, this way a fukin' nice bounce!