Elma Done Quick released

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

download 214mb version then
[carebox]
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Wow just watched the movie and im bloody impressed. Zweg ur brutals almost look fake they look so good. I like everyone else when watching ramp frenzy was like he isn't even using bottom to get speed and then that brutal and actually getting up there was crazy shiet. Tunnel Terror was just hularious and high flyer was sweet as well. Johnny boy headbanger was sick new style and apple harvest was deadly as well. To all who made this and gave replays Kutos. Skint good release. Well worth the 1.2 g download. I will seed for a while to come.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

lol, the biggest file i ever downloaded was around 80mb, and it took me 3 months to finish the download. Well, would be nice to fuck up the edq download somewhere in November :P
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

ANpDaD wrote:lol, the biggest file i ever downloaded was around 80mb, and it took me 3 months to finish the download. Well, would be nice to fuck up the edq download somewhere in November :P
can't you like download video from school, or some place else ? Then, copy to external hard drive, or something lke that?

P.S. : I'm at work and i just saw that the movie came out. Can't wait to get home, download the fucker and enjoy :x 8O :D
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

someone could easily upload it on youtube.

the video is very nice btw, i found hiflyer most impressive. all zweq-runs blew me away though. hill legend, wtf.

only non-zweq-rec i was very impressed of (and that i've not seen yet) were headbanger and circuitous.
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

~700mb medium quality up: http://k10x.net/EDQ-MQ.avi
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

only suggestion is team names becide players.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

What's a problem?
ANpDaD wrote:why not share teh recs soon? :`(
It'll cost too much to download this movie. Even 214 mb impossible to dl =/
ExTeC
38mins club

Post by ExTeC »

8O I am in shock .. It is impossible .. This ... No mere words ...
[27] || 38mins club
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

russian internets ftw
39:37,91
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

downloaded it yesterday (damn, fast download :o)

i was especially anxious to see hi flyer and ramp. And they didn't deceive me 8O

Ramp Frenzy... totally ridiculous! When i saw zweq slowing down at the end of the uphill part, i was like what the fuck is he doing. Then, he approached the ground near the ending uphill and i said out loud : "No way he's doing this. Not a damn brutal?!" and then, holy cow! (need i say more?)

and for hi flyer, i did not even think his time was done with that style. Always thought it was impossible.

Haven't not watched all recs yet but, some are clearly cool (warm up, circuitous, hill legend, upside down, zigzag, etc. )

GAA : Best movie, Best contribution
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

ya boneless easy improve Circuitous time now. Ya ramp frenzy was just nutz to watch. I think i did the same thing as you did bone but my gf was becide me and she was even like wtf. Then she asked me if he cheats and I said probably. J/k i know he don't cheat but that doesn't even look real.
Religious Man
||
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Zweq is teh brutal master 8O ramp, hi flyer, steppes etc, all so perfect brutals. But hey, there are plenty of other max good recs aswell. Really good movie, still seeding max.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

The_BoneLESS wrote:GAA : Best movie, Best contribution
there goes my another CERTAIN victory
[carebox]
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

ya upside down was very impressive too.
Religious Man
||
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

I've started to encode and upload the movie to Youtube, it will have to be split into 4 parts. Please view it, and rate it, so that it can get higher up in the search results for Elma on Youtube, instead of all those idiotic n00b videos.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mPl4Z9tK0
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQyAiayIk8
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgRpj63pDZ4
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdoUGbjo-Tc
Last edited by skint0r on 1 Aug 2007, 15:46, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

is this going to speeddemosarchive?
It really should. I mean - bunnyjumping is nothing compared to this :}
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

As nice as that would be, SDA are a bunch of elitists and most likely wouldn't accept this because of the added sound tracks and lack of original game sounds, along with the added text and everything else.
LeecH
39mins club

Post by LeecH »

8-ball wrote:russian internets ftw
do u really think so? i have a 3 Mbit per sec connect, ant it is easy for me to download that file.
P.S. i`m in Moscow..
int tt=39.53.xx
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Gave the other 3 videos 5 out of 5 rating but didn't know how to rate at first so the first video got a 2 out of 5. Sorry.
Religious Man
||
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

First video was quite nice, so i gave 3/5, second and third sucked (1/5), and the last was quite nice (4/5).
Schizmo
Kuski

Post by Schizmo »

narrow-minded cunt.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

ya berh that was very selfish of u.
Religious Man
||
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

skint0r wrote:As nice as that would be, SDA are a bunch of elitists and most likely wouldn't accept this because of the added sound tracks and lack of original game sounds, along with the added text and everything else.
Well no need to get hostile. They have a certain rules and this movie just doesn't fit in the spirit of their site. The main idea in SDA is that the movie is played in one try from start to finish, so I don't even see how this would have anything to do with SDA. :)
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

I think they do have this kind of stuff too. like fastest run on each lvl for some games. That's what category this would fall under.
Religious Man
||
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

hl2 vid was done the same way, just with ingame sound. it wasnt a run made one person, if that's what you mean
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

Really sweet vid, working on watching all of it on utube but time is limited, I was going to suggest that you put some underoath for the sound track and when i started part 3 that was the first song i heard and i was like fack yeaz! Cheers people!
-brag
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

ya thought all in all music was pretty good. Not quite as hardcore as first one but still good.
Religious Man
||
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

watched from youtube :D gj skint :*
Seize the day
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

5/5 x4
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

1. ez put on SDA for major "OMGZ"

2. Best song on the whole thing was the second song, what's it called, and where's the lyrics?

...this is how it really is, it's how it really works.... .... feeling like a soldier baby...
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

I won't try to submit it to SDA, but someone else can feel free to do it, though I highly doubt it will be accepted.

The song is called Lukas Kasha - USA. Like most gaming movies with soundtracks, the songs are usually found in the end credits, this movie being no exception :wink:
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

8-ball could just give link on SDA forum again, like he did on EDFQ.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i think music worked especially well with uphill ending :)
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Uphill ending? Don't get the reason for that but ok!

I was hoping someone would comment on the awesome choice of the first song considering its chorus, but I guess you'd have to be an old acrosser to get the reference to ASC :P. I hope someone got teh at least.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

watched the video on youtube! damn nice recs >O will watch again when i come home and then listen to soundtrack, rate on youtube and so on
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

skintor i didn't get a word you were saying in your last post?

What is wrong with uphill end?
Religious Man
||
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Maybe you should try reading the previous post.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

tried that and didn't get it...
Religious Man
||
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

skint0r wrote:I won't try to submit it to SDA, but someone else can feel free to do it, though I highly doubt it will be accepted.

The song is called Lukas Kasha - USA. Like most gaming movies with soundtracks, the songs are usually found in the end credits, this movie being no exception :wink:
Whenever I try to search for that on google, i can't find it. :?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

Hello everybody, I've been quite surprised by the news of the release, so here are some thoughts:

Crazy, I'm glad you've finally learned the basics... ;)
Cloud, your post has made for quite a good read. :)

P.S.: skint0r, do you mind if I upload this to Demonoid.com? that would make possible for a better-seeding swarm, and of course, crew crediting would well be taken care of, no worries about that. ;)

In the meanwhile, I'll watch the video, eager to be astonished.
And that's precisely the feeling I'm hoping to help convey.

Thanks again for the share,
and to the hoylers of all times! :D
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Feel free, though I'm not sure how having it on demonoid will help with seeds :P
zo3non
Kuski

This is my opinion - please tell me yours

Post by zo3non »

When finding new WR styles you actually have to hoyl your ass off. Very rarely you easily find new non-hoylable styles. I would say that most of the time ppl that find new possible super-hard styles just can't put up with the hours/days/weeks it takes to make that trick + make that overall perfect ride.

Even more unbelievable is that you find a idiot-hard style in the end of a level, hoyl your ass off in the beginning of the level to get the perfect start, then actually make that super-hard trick in the end...... and then just share the rec with everyone???

Experience tells me that only happens if you don't have to work extremely hard to get there.

So, I would like to know what save state program or similar you are using? :?:

Am I wrong? Please convince me otherwise!! I don't like to call ppl cheaters since I once myself tried to cut of 1 hundred of a second by telling Abula the wrong time in a contest. And yes, I've been away from the scene for a long time, but I've kept myself updated... and these new replays just isn't for real. Atleast not in one single ride.

zo3 aka MBrain
-iU^zo3
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

hoyl for a few hours every day for 5+ years and see what happens :)
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

they're true, i know it's hard to believe:)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

mister brain, they are not as hard as they look like. and the ones that are hard are very flawed wrs. its still possible to do lot better times and be lot better player, mila might prove it later
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

isnt it like obvious that all those hard-style trick wrs still 'suck' in the way that they are futher from perfect then hoyla levs?
like hifly ez 28 (both bounce and brutal were kinda not that good), ramp ez one less volt on teh top, jaws ez one more bounce, ..
that's the current 'state-of-the-art', best players are much better than the rest (toringe drove 37.3x tt in one day in the meeting with old styles, zweq & john rule nowadays), live with it
much better possible though
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

btw zo3non, you can come to #ballelma and spy zweq hoyling for wrs
everybody watched him a few days ago playing animal farm and jaws, in both af them he had a few runs faster than wr (in animal farm by more than sec) and really only luck was needed to beat those impsy wr
[carebox]
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

dang where did he screw up?
Religious Man
||
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

animal farm furthest after long jump, faster first 20 secs quite often, jaws at last bounce a few times
[carebox]