Three New Contests!

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

bob

Three New Contests!

Post by bob »

hey,
on my site there are now two contests:

Elma Amle - 5 interval levels done exactly backwards (amle is elma backwards like the stages.

G.O.B.S.(Gotta Be Skilled) - Two external stages made by meself with require some skill. Two new levels are added each week.

Elmono - a contest im actually making rite now where there are 10 interval levels and you have to complete them mono-ing. You are only allowed to have one wheel on one polygon at one time.

You can find these contests at:
http://www.elasto.cjb.net
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

hi. some of you might remember me from a while ago, i used to post often annoying messages to this forum. well I'm back now and getting back into elastomania. I have quite a lot of noobish times, and I talk a lot of crap, always making up such things as 'i have 14.05 in warm up' or 'elastomania 2 has been released'. I say these things, and I even expect people to believe me. this proves that i'm not only a huge shit talking liar, but also incredibly stupid. anyway, it's nice to be back!
TT ~ 50:42
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Crypt wrote:hi. some of you might remember me from a while ago, i used to post often annoying messages to this forum. well I'm back now and getting back into elastomania. I have quite a lot of noobish times, and I talk a lot of crap, always making up such things as 'i have 14.05 in warm up' or 'elastomania 2 has been released'. I say these things, and I even expect people to believe me. this proves that i'm not only a huge shit talking liar, but also incredibly stupid. anyway, it's nice to be back!
Well, After Spamming Someone Elses Thread, Your Sure to be noticed!

Nice to see you back bob, i might try amle
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96