Elmanager

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Re: Elmanager - Updated 18 July 2020

Post by Hosp »

Can't wait to test this one I make levs again soon)
(currently Minecrafting = 0 elma)
ToMaT
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

Finally got around to testing new version, very nice addition, thanks Smibu. :) Only thing I'm missing is some basic saveload (just need basic one save state like smibu sl, for me its quite essential for testing levs, and i can't move away from alt-tabbing to windowed saveload elma if dont have that). Also would be nice if playing keys didnt conflict with other hotkeys while playing.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

I made a litel SLE tutorial. Start is just addressing sum confusions a friend of mine had when I forced him to make a lev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i72HHLqG6oo

Very minor bug report for teh beta: my turn key is tab, and it only works when I hold it and press some other button. Mega unimportant but reported anyway in case it's something deeper. Sik job with this feature!
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Smibu
Kuski

Post by Smibu »

Nice Lousku :) I'll add that video to Elmanager homepage (and also any other new SLE videos that I can find) when I get around to updating the page. I'll also add links to other kinds of tutorials such as tej's.

I'll take a look at that tab bug some day.
danitah wrote:Only thing I'm missing is some basic saveload
Yea, I agree this would be useful to have, and it's also pretty simple to make. I'll add it some day.
danitah wrote:Also would be nice if playing keys didnt conflict with other hotkeys while playing.
Yep. I'll probably add an option to disable hotkeys while playing. The long-term solution would be to make all hotkeys customizable.

A couple of questions to all SLE (beta) users:

* Should the context menu option "Move start here" rather be "Test from here"? This would move the start and also click Play automatically.
* Should the "ghost" player, which means the saved start position, be hidden altogether? So I don't mean to remove the whole feature, just not showing the saved start position. I don't think it's very useful to show it, and it has been confusing for some people.
tej
Kuski

Post by tej »

Smibu wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 21:29 * Should the context menu option "Move start here" rather be "Test from here"? This would move the start and also click Play automatically.
I don't think so.
Smibu wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 21:29 * Should the "ghost" player, which means the saved start position, be hidden altogether? So I don't mean to remove the whole feature, just not showing the saved start position. I don't think it's very useful to show it, and it has been confusing for some people.
This should be an option. I use the ghost image (to know where resetting the start goes to) and am not confused by it.
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Hi Smibu
Very good implementations.

Is it possible to add grass in a specific area of a polygon? When I want to add grass somewhere, I need to delete all off it, otherwise I end up adding double grass in whole lev.
Smibu
Kuski

Re: Elmanager - Updated 28 February 2021

Post by Smibu »

Sorry late reply. Yea it's possible to add that feature ("autograss selection"). But the current autograss code is kinda convoluted, so I'm not sure how hard it is to add. I'll add a github issue for this.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

i agree with Sla
ToMaT
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Nice Smi thx.
SL as previously mencioned wil be much apreciated to test battle levs rapidly =)
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

small suggestion: hide cursor during Play mode
small i mean not that important, but it's a bit distracting, especially when it randomly selects polygons.
Smibu
Kuski

Re: Elmanager - Updated 24 October 2021

Post by Smibu »

New beta: https://m-l.fi/files/Elmanager_beta.zip

Changes:

* SLE: Added basic saveload support when playing.
* SLE: Physics FPS can be changed.
* SLE: Shortcuts can be disabled when playing.
* SLE: Bugfix: Tab key was not working well if used as turn key.

There is some problem with DPI (something to do with .NET version update). This means stuff may look bad on screen (overlapping/too small controls etc...) but you can try to adjust program compatibility settings (right-click exe, properties). I'll look into this later.
Pocho
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by Pocho »

Awesome!

Here to request apples lighting up by default :) at least for me it was the best way to notice pixeltouched apples :D)
Thx for your work!
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Thank you Smibu!

Downloading and testing in a few minutes.
Itll be great to make and test battles even faster now.
Smibu
Kuski

Post by Smibu »

Pocho wrote:Here to request apples lighting up by default
Yea this was a bug, should be fixed now, as well as a couple of other bugs that people reported. Same link: https://m-l.fi/files/Elmanager_beta.zip
Pocho
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by Pocho »

Newest version rocks! SL is great! I will absolutely love it when we have more controls on that. Thanks for your work, and remember to set up some donation stuff.
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

+1 more controls
+1 donation stuff
+always glad to have SLE in Elastomania
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Re: Elmanager - Updated 11 February 2022

Post by AndrY »

Replay menager:
would be perfect cool (for making videos) it there is ability to change shirts and choose bikes (8 or 101) when multiply recs. and grass ofc)
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: Elmanager - Updated 11 February 2022

Post by Lousku »

Is it pasibel to use qframe.pcx as a texture in default.lgr just like qgrass and the rest?

edit: nvm, I guess this answers that viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9613&p=253782&hilit=qframe#p253782
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?