BigJubCup

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Binder
Kuski

BigJubCup

Post by Binder »

BigJubCup Web
This ChainLev was created for the 10th birthday of ElastoMania. 30 Hungarian builder worked on the lev. Map
Start: 2010.02.03. 20:00 (gmt+1)
Over: 2010.04.03. 20:00 (gmt+1)

BigJub.lev

There's nothing unusual with regards to the rules, it is as usual, however, I would mention a couple of things.
*You have to send the Rec as well as the Lev.
*During the whole duration of the cup it is FORBIDDEN to publish/use the actual lev in belma as a battle. If anyone would break this rule, he/she will be immediately thrown out of the cup.
*Results can be continuously sent I will write in the names but the results will only be published at the end of the Cup!

To send your results:
To: denebes_binder@yahoo.com
Subject: BigJub nick [team] time
Attach: BigJubnick.zip/rar
Last edited by Binder on 6 Feb 2010, 13:08, edited 3 times in total.
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Re: BigJubCup

Post by Mawane »

hah, i've heard of it, finally its done :)
i'll try to kick alvin and moszat asses xD
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Deadline not decided?

I tried to check homepage if there would be more events or it was a one event cup... (wich would be weird but still cool, but maybe say so then! :evil: )
But homepage was in some unreadable language.. so guess I cant care.

oh.. btw. deadline:
"Over: this is under negotiation at the moment.... but will soon be decided. It will run until the end of February for sure, maybe even longer."

I mean, wtf! How can ppl know how to play then, you adapt your playing to the time give in contrast with how the level looks, fucking nabs!
Elasto Mania - ez better
Binder
Kuski

Post by Binder »

ramone:
This Chainlev was made especially for the birthday of ELMA and this is what makes it special.
The website is hungarian...not international, I only made a link to it to allow anyone to see the list of builders, or the results. This is why I wrote the rules in English in this forum.
At that time the end of the Cup wasn't decided, but now we have the concreate date. 2010.04.03.-20:00 (gmt+1)
This is the only lev, nothing extra, the value of this lev really is that 30 hungarian players built it.
I thought it is a good idea to share that with you as well.
Last edited by Binder on 6 Feb 2010, 13:08, edited 2 times in total.
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

Binder wrote:This is the only lev, nothing extra, the value of this lev really is that 30 hungarian players built it.
it is, some people just cant appreciate designer efforts
i love it btw :)
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

lolz, zillions of nicks that noone heard of --> ez get as a rookie gaa 2010 or something.. Wander why arent they belming or anything...

Will try the lev when get to home :O
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

FinMan wrote:lolz, zillions of nicks that noone heard of --> ez get as a rookie gaa 2010 or something.. Wander why arent they belming or anything...

Will try the lev when get to home :O
Ye there are "zillions of nicks", but try to search 30 builder's from finland which contains 30 pro and want build too. Impsy. But there are many player which CAN play. If you don't know them, then you are the rookie, cause in old times they played very nicely, like: KD, Astral, Targenor, Khempejjer, Karesz. And there player's which still playin active, like Grob, and TTechnik. If you say's that this build was unusable, then you says too that elma is nothing (ye it's nothing, but not for the players, which playing elma.). It's so sad that you dont know the value of this level. Many player just for the 10th anniversary activized himself, cause they know that the 10th anniversary have some value. So dont be so negative, thx.
Team SPEED

FinMan
36mins club

Post by FinMan »

Labs wrote: If you don't know them, then you are the rookie, cause in old times they played very nicely, like: KD, Astral, Targenor, Khempejjer, Karesz. And there player's which still playin active, like Grob, and TTechnik.
Lol at you this time, nothing personal... Its you being much offline from belma last 3 (almost) years except for last half an year when I have been offline. Of course I know those ppl, most of those have done well in cups, targi and Karesz in 0lp, Astral being EF player, the guy who is the most unknown for me is khempejjer, the only thing i know about him is that he is in asshole team with Ali and k0xx, also known as CART (asshole comes from MRII fyi)... Well, guess its hard for you to say how much has the rest of the world heard about those people but.. Atleast i havent seen those nicks like Dobla, Kata, Falcon, Kakukk, Hörb, Lotus, El Baa, DaniL (not sure if heard the last one). And its sure a nice thing that there is such projects like this, Chainpi's and so on but just wondering why aren't these people joining the belma community or anything. :x

:beer:

E: Just want to have more ppl being online daily..
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

FinMan wrote:Dobla, Kata, Falcon, Kakukk, Hörb, Lotus, El Baa, DaniL (not sure if heard the last one).
DaniL has some +45 wrs, don't know the other ones either. khempejjer (i think) i know because he had some 14,07 on warm up and he was the first one i had a new endstyle uphill battle rec from. :P furthermore i've never heard gabika, Baloo, Disk1 and Csabi (ok, heard that one but i guess it's not the same :P)
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

I've heard of Disk1, Khempejjer and the obvious KAresz, Astral etc. but none of the others that luki/fm mentioned.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Karesz
39mins club

Post by Karesz »

Lukazz wrote:...and Csabi (ok, heard that one but i guess it's not the same :P)
CSá Luki! :)
Long time no see...

CSabi is the Hungarian Abula, or something like that :)

He is a legend, (at least in Hungary).
One of the oldest players, and making the Hungarian Elma site, (called MEMO).
Member of the legendary team: TEA, (other members like MGen, TomCat, MUe).

Perhaps the newer guys have never heard of them, (not you, I am sure you know TEA).
But I think they should read some Elma history to know them a bit well :P

Anyway, yeah... some of the level makers are unknown for me too, (about 4-5 names), because I have left the scene.
Btw I think everybody should known minimum 10 names from the list. If somebody not, go and study some Elma history :P
TT: 39:40,47 | OLP: 26:23:34 | LI: 49:34:39
Team LOS Member
FinMan
36mins club

Post by FinMan »

Disk1 also used nick Diskman in belma.
Karesz wrote:CSabi is the Hungarian Abula, or something like that :)

He is a legend, (at least in Hungary).
One of the oldest players, and making the Hungarian Elma site, (called MEMO).
Member of the legendary team: TEA, (other members like MGen, TomCat, MUe).

Perhaps the newer guys have never heard of them, (not you, I am sure you know TEA).
But I think they should read some Elma history to know them a bit well :P

Anyway, yeah... some of the level makers are unknown for me too, (about 4-5 names), because I have left the scene.
Btw I think everybody should known minimum 10 names from the list. If somebody not, go and study some Elma history :P
For this comment I would say; Yes, i'm kinda noob in the scene by playing a little under 3 years. But I HAVE read elma history and so on.

And second thing, that he made the hungarian Elma MEMO thing, that does not make it so much better for hungarians, only that little kids can join the community and start playing elma without being able to speak any english. On the other hand, they are missing the rest of the community and the rest of the community misses hungary except for those few players. And I'm not insulting him for doing such as great work but would like to have some connection between these communities, one of the great possibilities was belma. Many of those hungarians went there and are pretty much inside the scene now, but they all could, those who still plays elma... And same for Polish and Russian sites/scenes.
Binder
Kuski

Post by Binder »

Unbelievable. Since this topic was opened, you are quarelling and wondering about these names and builders. I don't think that elma becomes complete in belma. Belma is something additional. It is a good thing, but I don't think that I would become somebody because I play belma night and day. In addition, if I would enter into belma, I would not talk to anyone, as I don't speak English. These letters are translated by my wife as well.
A lot of Hungarian player who you don't know, played elma for a long time, but they became inactive meanwhile. These people have work, family, kids and they only have a little time to play. Maybe one or two Cup they can do, but they are unable to play in belma all day long. This is why it is a big thing, that these "oldies" took part and built these levs. Of course there are many new players between the builders, but that's the point in it. It is strange that you don't even realise my name, as in the past years, when a new international Cup came out, I was there with my team (KFC- alvin,Disk1,gabika) and in many Hungarian Cups I took part as a bulder or as an organiser.(HöylusOptimus, Formula1, SummerCup2008, SummerCup2009, DakarInternalCup, Dakar2-the OLP mission) Is it not enough for being recognised? It looks like not. The other thing is, that Coc0k and Mawane wrote to the Hungarian forum of their Cup in English. (It would be the same, if I would write in Hungarian to this forum.) However, noone said anything wrong about them. But, when I announced the Dakar1 with zebra on Moposite, Raver wrote.... "but this is some hun shit.".. no comment.
http://paprika.moposite.com/news_commen ... ewsid=1685
It is true that many Hungarians don't speak English, but what is wrong with that? I don't speak either, however, I can do international Cups as well. I enjoy playing elma and that does not require any language skills. Not everyone wants to be well known. It is also possible that someone only wants to play.

I would like to ask you all to finish this dispute and concentrate on the lev. It would be nice if many people would send their results in this 2 months and that we would have fun in the occasion of the 10th birthday of ELMA.
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

Hi im form Uruguay
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Binder wrote:Words
Binder, my friend. Nobody cares or minds if you are Hungarian, or Russian, Or Polish or Herschegovnian. Basically what people are saying is that there is a whole community out there (The hungarians) we haven't heard of or ever seen. If they even registered to lauta and made an effort to interact, not only would they're enjoyment increase, They're less likely to quit, They will learn/improve in English and there would be a tie between the Hungarians and the English community. We don't want there to be a seperate English and Hungarian community, but rather one where all nationalities are accepted and respected.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

okay i know csabi then, just didn't think it was him.^^
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Binder wrote:ramone:
This Chainlev was made especially for the birthday of ELMA and this is what makes it special.
The website is hungarian...not international, I only made a link to it to allow anyone to see the list of builders, or the results. This is why I wrote the rules in English in this forum.
At that time the end of the Cup wasn't decided, but now we have the concreate date. 2010.04.03.-20:00 (gmt+1)
This is the only lev, nothing extra, the value of this lev really is that 30 hungarian players built it.
Maybe you shoyld have shared this info in the first post.
How could I know that it was a one-event cup to celibrate 10 year anniversary?
Good idea though.
Elasto Mania - ez better
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Fully agree with Haruhi's post. Less hungarians would become inactive from the scene if they had more of a involvement in belma and so on. I don't play belma all day long like Binder speaks of but I sometimes log on for an hour here and there when I have time. There is no need for other countries to have there own communities because no body is racist towards anyone in this community. All this being said, I am glad belma is English because it would take me a long ass time to learn Finnish.

I know a few of the players like:
KD
Mozat
Labs
Alvin
Kemph
TTechniq
Tagenor
Schumi
Grob
Karez
Astral

but may I have never heard of and I have been around the scene for a long time. Had some good battles against a few of them in some cups too. If these guys would play belma though it would make the competition go up in belma and that's what elasto is all about, friendly competition. Grob, u speak good english and hungarian, talk to this community and tell them.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

ramone wrote: Maybe you shoyld have shared this info in the first post.
How could I know that it was a one-event cup to celibrate 10 year anniversary?
Good idea though.
By the power of reading! (unless you mean "how you should have known at the time of your first reply :) )
BigJubCup Web
This ChainLev was created for the 10th birthday of ElastoMania. 30 Hungarian builder worked on the lev. Map
Start: 2010.02.03. 20:00 (gmt+1)
Over: 2010.04.03. 20:00 (gmt+1)

BigJub.lev

There's nothing unusual with regards to the rules, it is as usual, however, I would mention a couple of things.
*You have to send the Rec as well as the Lev.
*During the whole duration of the cup it is FORBIDDEN to publish/use the actual lev in belma as a battle. If anyone would break this rule, he/she will be immediately thrown out of the cup.
*Results can be continuously sent I will write in the names but the results will only be published at the end of the Cup!

To send your results:
To: denebes_binder@yahoo.com
Subject: BigJub nick [team] time
Attach: BigJubnick.zip/rar

TT: 44:09,82 - TeamSite [kfc]
F1-2007 # arCup # SummerCup2009 # Dakar

Last edited by Binder on 06 Feb 2010, 14:08, edited 3 times in total.
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Why are people bashing on the hungarians? You guys clearly aren't thinking outside the tiny framework that belma consists of. Not knowing any english makes it very difficult to enjoy the belma/#across/moposite scene properly.

just my 2 cents.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Not knowing any english makes difficult to enjoy internet. Or almost anything nowadays.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

Binder wrote:Over: 2010.04.03. 20:00 (gmt+1)
gogogo :D
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »