Master Cup 3

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

trew
38mins club

Re: Master Cup 3

Post by trew »

I guess he trust noone, which I understand. :/
Fucking broken image every month
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm completely with bjorn here. It's a fucking disgrace what has happened.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Now you guys know how I felt when I had to witness Coock and that other dipshit cheat at the TEC or MEC cup or whatever it was that NiN hosted. No one believed Boneless and I at first when we said they were cheated recs. It's a real pain in the ass but when you see a perfect run like we did on a very technical level you know there is something up.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

If sl is possibly not detectable, allowing it for the last 2 events could be actually considered. I know it sounds shiat, MC - such tradition, and last 2 events allowing "cheats", but I suggest reconsidering. Ppl for sure are curious whether it is detectable or not, also some could just think "oh, maybe I use it after good bounce in mid, but only one ok, I will lose grip in end so nobody accuses..."
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
zebra
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by zebra »

The good thing here is that we have already played 10/12 of the events. The positions are quite much settled, so this saveload thing doesn't affect much to the results. Like I wrote in news, saveload is not allowed in this cup. If it's detectable, we will remove the cheated times afterwards. But if it's not, then it's all about trust. The remaining two levels aren't very long, so that's another good thing here. You don't get much benefit saveloading here, only other kuskis' dishonour if you get caught.

I guess that this will be the last normal non-EOL cup for now because the future cups will be anyway ruined by the saveload. I think we have to allow saveload in future cups if it's not detectable. Some say that saveloading would be impossible in EOL, so one solution would be to arrange the future cups in EOL. But EOL cup thing isn't ready yet for any serious cup, so that's another problem.
A winner of 4 GAA's (mc2 included), winner of mkup206, and a proud member of team TAP.
Play uni levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/uni.html
Homepage: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/elma.html
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Wait what? Who has been using save load? I thought it wasn't possible anymore. I haven't followed the scene so much for the past 3 years so the last person I remember using it was darmoed.
belele
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

well read the whole lauta of the past 2 weeks :l
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

I love you Lousku, do you know that :D???
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

ye, Lous is kinda best:) jon is kinda boring somehow
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

I love jon too o,o
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

ye he's good, but kinda too ()(()((()(;D))(()ish already
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Yes I was late to the party I read this forum maybe once a month ;o
belele
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

This last event is amazing! Very cool chain level idea, and even if this sort of thing has been done before (probably has been) I'm loving the execution on this one.

Also huge congratz to adi! I assume there were fewer entrants on this cup than the two earlier ones, but that doesn't take away any shine from your achievement, Master Cup is still a big event, gz again!

Edit: Write those damn reviews plz! :D
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Nice movie if you muted teh soundtrack 8)

I love the fact that you have top10 for each event, and constantly show us the top 10 for overall score as well. It makes it way more fun to follow the video. On an unrelated note I found this kinda cool as well.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
NightMar
39mins club

Post by NightMar »

Event 11 top 10 in the video wrong :( But cool vid nevertheless!
True hoyler.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Ya coo vid. It would have been nice to have the times of the top 10 so you could see how close it was but that's just a suggestion. Music wasn't memorable but none the less good vid and great recs. Congratz ADI and all top finishers.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
zebra
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by zebra »

Thanks for making the video, Jappe2 :)
Nothing spectacular, but not bad either. Top 10 progression was a nice extra.
Yep, the event 11 top 10 is wrong as NightMar said. Also umiz is missing from the list in the end. Lolz that 90's music :D
A winner of 4 GAA's (mc2 included), winner of mkup206, and a proud member of team TAP.
Play uni levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/uni.html
Homepage: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/elma.html