Mopolauta

Elasto Mania board
It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 10:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GRob - Int 24 WR video
PostPosted: 5 Jun 2011, 12:04 
Offline
Kuski

Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 21:17
Posts: 18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckmXepwgMo4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 5 Jun 2011, 13:35 
Offline
36mins club
User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2004, 12:10
Posts: 5181
tetris dnb remix \o/

_________________
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2011, 12:42 
Offline
35mins club
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2007, 14:23
Posts: 2274
Location: Östersund, Sweden
Lol why would anyone watch this when everybody already has the rec?
No I didn't watch.

_________________
Image | Team EF | YouTube
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2011, 23:50 
Offline
Kuski

Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 21:17
Posts: 18
Thanks for the comment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2011, 01:23 
Offline
37mins club
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 13:35
Posts: 1906
Location: B.C. Canada
I thought the video was solid. Intro went well with the music and the rec did also. How did you make that intro? Very cool. Keep up the good work and disregard the negitive comments Grindelwald.

_________________
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2011, 13:22 
Offline
Kuski
User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Posts: 2800
Location: expensive land of dads
Memphis wrote:
disregard the negitive comments
Works for everything.

_________________
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011, 23:04 
Offline
Kuski

Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 21:17
Posts: 18
Memphis wrote:
I thought the video was solid. Intro went well with the music and the rec did also. How did you make that intro? Very cool. Keep up the good work and disregard the negitive comments Grindelwald.

Thanks! I made it with after effects:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011, 09:17 
Offline
50mins club
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2002, 15:42
Posts: 1807
I dont get idea with elmavids. recs is all you need.

_________________
Elasto Mania - ez better


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011, 09:40 
Offline
35mins club
User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Posts: 2114
Location: London, UK
Who the hell cares if the rec is shared or what. Nice video.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011, 18:02 
Offline
39mins club
User avatar

Joined: 7 Apr 2007, 12:15
Posts: 6291
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
ramone wrote:
I dont get idea with elmavids. recs is all you need.
And all you really need in a level is polygons, but some people choose to add visuals anyway.

_________________
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:
99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 16:14 
Offline
50mins club
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2002, 15:42
Posts: 1807
igge, ok. as some ppl dont care for visuals I dont care for vids. still I didnt say vids suck, just that I dont get them.

_________________
Elasto Mania - ez better


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:26 
Offline
Kuski
User avatar

Joined: 5 Dec 2008, 16:19
Posts: 1027
Location: a position or point in physical space
Ramone not everyone visit mopolauta.

_________________
Lousku wrote:
could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 22:39 
Offline
39mins club
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 10:45
Posts: 4547
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.
Chris wrote:
Ramone not everyone visit mopolauta.


And there is the answer. :)

_________________
Image Cyberscore! Image
___________________________________________________
Image
Targets: 6 WC, 33 Pro, 15 Good | 20 Australian Records | AvgTT: 42:00:07


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2011, 09:34 
Offline
35mins club
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2007, 14:23
Posts: 2274
Location: Östersund, Sweden
Chris wrote:
Ramone not everyone visit mopolauta.

Ye and if you don't visit mopolauta you will never find the video anyway..

_________________
Image | Team EF | YouTube
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2011, 09:51 
Offline
Kuski
User avatar

Joined: 23 May 2002, 13:59
Posts: 6326
Location: In a northern danish city beating YOUR record.
ramone wrote:
igge, ok. as some ppl dont care for visuals I dont care for vids. still I didnt say vids suck, just that I dont get them.


A bunch of good recs is hand picked for you and you can just sit back in your couch with some popcorn for half an hour and enjoy it, without having to find and select new rec after each one.

_________________
Kopasite ^ 39 level packs and 1193 levels for your höyling pleasure
LaMe world of Kopa ^ Team LaMe
Elma Online ^ Moposite Records ^ Upload


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2011, 12:17 
Offline
39mins club
User avatar

Joined: 7 Apr 2007, 12:15
Posts: 6291
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Kopaka wrote:
A bunch of good recs is hand picked for you and you can just sit back in your couch with some popcorn for half an hour and enjoy it, without having to find and select new rec after each one.
God I want the new EDQ.

_________________
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:
99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2011, 22:20 
Offline
Kuski
User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Posts: 5646
Location: Southampton, UK
Igge wrote:
Kopaka wrote:
A bunch of good recs is hand picked for you and you can just sit back in your couch with some popcorn for half an hour and enjoy it, without having to find and select new rec after each one.
God I want the new EDQ.

God I thought precisely the same!

_________________
Image
Team TR
Multi WR in Labyrinth with GRob
Best Internal Total Times, Pipe stats & Pipe archive
World kuski map, World Cup stats


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2011, 03:57 
Offline
39mins club
User avatar

Joined: 7 Apr 2007, 12:15
Posts: 6291
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Pawq wrote:
Igge wrote:
Kopaka wrote:
A bunch of good recs is hand picked for you and you can just sit back in your couch with some popcorn for half an hour and enjoy it, without having to find and select new rec after each one.
God I want the new EDQ.

God I thought precisely the same!
omgomgomg. first time i'äve ever seen pawq reply to one of my posts in the actual thread, and not through pm. it's a miracle!

_________________
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:
99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2011, 11:20 
Offline
Kuski
User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Posts: 5646
Location: Southampton, UK
There is one very simple reason for this, mans tend to get annoyed when I post things like "OLOL" :)

_________________
Image
Team TR
Multi WR in Labyrinth with GRob
Best Internal Total Times, Pipe stats & Pipe archive
World kuski map, World Cup stats


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2011, 11:50 
Offline
38mins club
User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2009, 00:04
Posts: 502
I found edq on youtube before I found lauta.

_________________
Image
Fucking broken image every month


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2011, 12:04 
Offline
35mins club
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2007, 14:23
Posts: 2274
Location: Östersund, Sweden
Yaeh you just have to search elasto mania records or something like that to find EDQ on top of results.
I don't think you find 24 GRob wr by searching like that.

_________________
Image | Team EF | YouTube
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2011, 09:11 
Offline
39mins club
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 10:45
Posts: 4547
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.
Björn wrote:
Chris wrote:
Ramone not everyone visit mopolauta.

Ye and if you don't visit mopolauta you will never find the video anyway..


What about someone like Xiphias who had completely deleted his elma folder including elma.res files. Sach ez to watch video.

_________________
Image Cyberscore! Image
___________________________________________________
Image
Targets: 6 WC, 33 Pro, 15 Good | 20 Australian Records | AvgTT: 42:00:07


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 1 Jul 2011, 12:21 
Offline
Kuski
User avatar

Joined: 5 Dec 2008, 16:19
Posts: 1027
Location: a position or point in physical space
Björn wrote:
Yaeh you just have to search elasto mania records or something like that to find EDQ on top of results.
I don't think you find 24 GRob wr by searching like that.

Are you sure? :D

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... &oq=elasto

Not going to mention that this query was suggested by youtube.

_________________
Lousku wrote:
could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 1 Jul 2011, 16:47 
Offline
50mins club
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2002, 15:42
Posts: 1807
I dont want to sit back and eat popcorn while watch a video. I want recs, when I see videos fast fwd rwd etc dont work (elmabuttons) and it always annoys the hell outta me, cant watch rec like that. Also, make tons of vids, I dont care, all I stated was, I dont understand why they are needed. From what I hear I may be mistaken.

_________________
Elasto Mania - ez better


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group