KryptoN's Contests

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

KryptoN
Kuski

KryptoN's Contests

Post by KryptoN »

I made a little contest site for some of my better levels (8 currently, more coming). I'm also planning to make some special levels, ideas and maps for this are welcome. A contest is coming also for my longest map Kryptonian Cavern Complex in separated parts (3 or 4) because the recorded demo can't last more than 5 minutes (the map takes something around 15 minutes :) ). Feel free to break records on the levels already up on the site :D

BTW should I put the record replays downloadable for others to see or not? Opinions...

The site: http://koti.mbnet.fi/krypton
The levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/krypton/knlev.zip
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Looks great. I'll try the levels at least.

A question about that level: Did you use up all the available polygons in the editor? 300 or whatever it is....
KryptoN
Kuski

Post by KryptoN »

I made the level long ago so I don't very much remember... But basicly the caverns are one big polygon with LOTS of vertexes, but in the end the limit got me (whatever the limit might be :lol: I just made a new polygon and continued XD (the last exit cave with that red texture). Today almost finished it again but hit my head on a goddamn spike near the exit cave. 8O :( :roll: :evil:
Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by Xhomaz »

I'll try the levels... Don't upload record recs :)
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
KryptoN
Kuski

Post by KryptoN »

Nobody seems to like the contest so I put it down :(
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

heh its not like everyone would be hooked on em right from the beginning..
i was just about try your levs but unfortunately saw you have already pulled em off, what a shame remembering how great levs you got as i rated them to top10 levpacks for moposite :?
KryptoN
Kuski

Post by KryptoN »

well the zip still remains. Dl them if you want... But anyway I noticed that people really aren't interested unless it's someone famous guy doing these contests... But well, that was it.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Everybody must start from the beginning.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
KryptoN
Kuski

Post by KryptoN »

I know that's the problem, I don't have time to handle these things out (like posting here and gain popularity, and playing elma more). I sometimes play elma when I don't have anything better to do. I just made it and hoped someone may be interested but then I realized it's not gonna work and deleted it.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

You should finish that LGR at least. It sounds good.
Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by Xhomaz »

Well, I downloaded your levels and played some... And some of them were good. I think you should wait longer before you take them down.
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

well i don't see any problem just letting it be.. maybe you in a way, want it either to be popular, or to not exists at all.. ;)

for example, when abu would possibly have added it in moposites links section, im sure it would have gotten known more. it's not everyone who reads this forum you know ;)

but do as you want... i liked ur levs alot, can already remember a few very nice ones
KryptoN
Kuski

Post by KryptoN »

MagnusB wrote:You should finish that LGR at least. It sounds good.
I haven't even started to make it.

But please now... I took them down and that's it. I don't have that much time as I said (maybe on my christmas holiday?). I was a bit bored and the games I played didn't much interest me anymore so I tried elma again and it was fun. But now I got a good clan in Firearms half-life growing more active so elma will be moved to second place (if even that). Well I can put the site up again if you guys want...