Looking for a team

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

eckberg
Beginner kuski

Looking for a team

Post by eckberg »

I'm looking for a team to join!! my total is: 58:12:74
Live life!!
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

Wanna join. How?
Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak.
Stini
39mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Stini »

I was looking for team some time ago.
I went to IRC and said that I was looking for a team and stuff like that. Then everybody was like "join FM, they will accept you". And because I'm quite new in elma scene, I knew nothing about FM. Then somebody told me in privat what was really going on :oops: . After that I decided to make my own team. Well, it was founded yesterday and it really sucks. There are 4 players in my team (me and 3 my friends) and I am the only one who has a tt :( . I don't think that anyone would be interested in my team, but if somebody is then just send me an e-mail.
The team is called Arcao.
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

What the heck happend in FM??? :?: :?: :?:
I'd like to join your team. Tell more info :wink: :roll: :D
Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak.
Stini
39mins club

Post by Stini »

Doddddy wrote:I'd like to join your team. Tell more info :wink: :roll: :D
Well the team is called Arcao, there are 4 Finnish kuskis (3 my friends + me) and 1 Swedish kuski, who joined us yesterday. All the kuskis doesn't even have a tt yet, so we accept many kind of players in our team. The best tt in the team is 47:58:34 but the tt is not so important to us, because this is definitely not going to be only a team for those sick super-pro-höyläs, but they are also welcome :) .
The team is VERY new. It was founded just few days ago and if you or anyone wants to join us, just send me an e-mail.
We're soon going to make a website somewhere.

If somebody has something to ask or so, send me an e-mail or write the question here.
Stini
39mins club

Post by Stini »

Oh yeah, if somebody wants to know, where the name "Arcao" comes from, I made a program, which randomly puts letters to 2-7-letter-long words (max. 2 consonants/vowels one after another). So the name doesn't mean anything. It just sounds nice :).

The list of possible names was:
nvaluhu, iluozo, nibeq, lu, muj, ekl, ao, gvyisui, deltagf, oexs, edan, yu, dea, mixa, bo, arcao, voh, ymoxaw, wurbi, casaqe, vogfy, xbikat, apo, ceji, ynip, wilosex, fausyeb, oxatur, voqseto, laozh, ojsa, tfuyqjo, thefw, yrg, imiygo, hakiapi, kipc, ope, fiixeso, rluuh, iawioti, uwib, zikuyz, ielxoh, lofyit.

Those other names suck (except wilosex, maybe :)).