CETCAST Cup

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Igge
38mins club

CETCAST Cup

Post by Igge »

The video speaks for itself)
Last edited by Igge on 6 Aug 2012, 15:26, edited 2 times in total.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
snajdig
Kuski

Re: CETCAST Cup

Post by snajdig »

nice idea, i will take a part
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Pasibely listen to teh and play a couple events but 52? :EEEEEEEEEEEE
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Very nice and fresh idea. Running such thing for a whole year with no breaks can be quite exhausting, but I hope you can pull it off. I'm sure I can't participate even 42 events, but I will be checking out the levels and analyzes.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Ville_J wrote:Running such thing for a whole year with no breaks can be quite exhausting,
no need hoyl every level into dead
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

snajdig wrote:
Ville_J wrote:Running such thing for a whole year with no breaks can be quite exhausting,
no need hoyl every level into dead
I meant exhausting for igge.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Ville_J wrote: I meant exhausting for igge.
oh yes, somehow i ignored the running word

-----------------------------------------------------

igge, if I make a level for the CETCAST Cup (if needed), can i play?
Last edited by snajdig on 4 Aug 2012, 19:50, edited 2 times in total.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Orcc wrote:Pasibely listen to teh and play a couple events but 52? :EEEEEEEEEEEE
42)
Ville_J wrote:Very nice and fresh idea. Running such thing for a whole year with no breaks can be quite exhausting, but I hope you can pull it off. I'm sure I can't participate even 42 events, but I will be checking out the levels and analyzes.
Might still lower the number of events that count, not sure)
snajdig wrote:igge, if I make a level for the CETCAST Cup (if needed), can i play?
I'll decide later if I feel the need for other people's levels)
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Very nice :* i already got a boner from the introduction
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Since some people think 42/52 events in one year is a bit too much, i was wondering what you think the maximum number of events should be? I'm still set on doing 52 events total, because that way I think I can get the show going naturally enough for me to continue doing it after the cup has ended. So what I want you to do is to decide the number of events that should count towards the final score, or rather, how many events should not count (ie how many skips?)

I'll make a poll of rough amounts of skips, but it would also help if you posted your thoughts here as well.

Edit: vote here))
http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8632
Last edited by Igge on 6 Aug 2012, 15:26, edited 2 times in total.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

i totally dont care how many skips tricks or pricks, on the other hand i'm happy that you make something actually huge
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

i'm think 45/52 is more appropriate. You shouldn't be able to skip more than 20% of the events of a cup.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Hm. Maybe instead of a cup I do a weekly show where I bring up everything elma-related. I do it like some sort of podcast-ish show where I do everything from showing cool balle recs from the past week to discussing wr table to having guests on and interviewing them. Then cane also have a "level of the week" either made by me or guest or someone else, and the next week i show winning replay and other interesting recs from that level. Because let's face it, a 52-event cup is a ridiculous idea. The idea would be to stream it live on a fixed time, but nothing is for certain. Maybe I can even livestream balles I have made, and spy them and act commentator.

Thoughts?)
elmas
Kuski

Post by elmas »

Sounds creat! Maybe good idea do this thing in mopobattles also?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Sure! The point is to pretty much include mopobattles and current cups and whatever else is going on as segments in the show.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Igge wrote:Hm. Maybe instead of a cup I do a weekly show where I bring up everything elma-related. I do it like some sort of podcast-ish show where I do everything from showing cool balle recs from the past week to discussing wr table to having guests on and interviewing them. Then cane also have a "level of the week" either made by me or guest or someone else, and the next week i show winning replay and other interesting recs from that level. Because let's face it, a 52-event cup is a ridiculous idea. The idea would be to stream it live on a fixed time, but nothing is for certain. Maybe I can even livestream balles I have made, and spy them and act commentator.

Thoughts?)
Sounds like what I've in mind to replace my site's format, but realistically will never have the energy to pull off. Much love if you do.
Last edited by Lousku on 23 Oct 2012, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

You shouldn't stop doing elma monthly though. It's a very nice source of relevant information, and is much more easily accessible than a youtube video.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

I'll make a decision at the end of the year, based on my interest/activity in the game, overall energy and feedback.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?