Elasto Mania Done Quick 2012

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Kestas
Kuski

Re: Elasto Mania Done Quick 2012

Post by Kestas »

heh didnt realised i can change audio tracks so watched default rock version half video on mute)))) yuck so bad music not matching elma spirit

well fine recs. like bounce back, serp and all kazan runs) sick rashn cowboy
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Overall very well made video, it looks just the way EDQ should look. Enjoyed many recs, as I don't really follow the internal scene so many of the styles were very surprising.

Side note: for some reason the "My heart is so jetlagged" song (in youtube version) made me laugh out loud so it was hard to watch the movie xd
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Schumi
39mins club

Post by Schumi »

torrent not working... youtube disabled... wtf...

upload the vid correctly ffs, on proper sites...
Elasto Mania - 34:22.20 | #416 - 12. April 2021
Ancient Internals
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

roope wrote:Side note: for some reason the "My heart is so jetlagged" song (in youtube version) made me laugh out loud so it was hard to watch the movie xd
Same here) I just don't think generic love songs fit in EDQ. Elma is not about some silly love between random brah and dudette. Elma is love on a much deeper and more mystical level.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Mrrrr
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Mrrrr »

Added music from winamp and watched full HD version.

I don't need 5 GB file though, lol, too much quality. 200 MB file is enough :roll:

Currently downloading youtube video in 360p quality using some youtube download website. Yes, youtube blocks me too.
RiP Mawane ((
RiP Devin ((
wtf mans?!
aspec
Kuski
Team: JPN

Post by aspec »

Music worse than edq 2007... Pendulum sooo epic here :D. 3rd song is good.
Pascal
Kuski

Post by Pascal »

Good replays, some of them really surprised me, mostly by Zweq [11, 15 (MEGA last apple), 36, 50 (SICK :!: killer)] but not only: zaraptor's int17 was very nice (only end little fucked up), and also Kazan's int35 was mega.

I had some lags and I'm pretty sure it's not the fault of my comp because they occured every time I watched the movie in same places. Also I downloaded version with unfull int32, did it today and I thought Kopa edited first post but looks like not. :)

One bad thing - rock soundtrack was supergay, dunno about other ones.

Anyway, well done, thanks for your effort Kopaka!

PS. jt is really from this UAE? I was pretty sure he's american...

EDIT: oh, and forgot about int10, that one was sick too.
Last edited by Pascal on 12 Nov 2012, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

I've calculated wr table TT and it's 34:58,48. all the wrs from that table are included, but credits say 55:42 in hehe, is that the replay included, or typo? if ye, then tt 34:58,49 (wrang in both places), if no then tt 34:58,48 (still wrang in both places) and typo in hehe credits time. typo in hehe time too, because says 52:42.
awsum that you collected even the newest recs Kopa)))
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

klisse
Kuski

Post by klisse »

Please make youtube videos available on mobile devices. Great work!
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Igge wrote:Elma is not about some silly love between random brah and dudette. Elma is love on a much deeper and more mystical level.
Elasto Mysticism.
Pascal wrote:zaraptor's int17 was very nice (only end little fucked up).
yea he said he didn't want to astonish too much.
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Superb replays there. But soundtracks were meh.
Jarkko wrote:To me rock (default) sountrack sucked. Most songs didn't even sound like rock music. And AH pirates song felt too forced at the end.
Exactly. I found my myself switching between soundtracks all the time and most of songs sucked. Beginning of rock is absolutely horrible, later it felt more like electro music. Rock wasn't very bad, it was still the best soundtrack, but there was little rock there.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

For those who want to download a smaller file:
http://www.keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F% ... h7xqL_HhWc
I downloaded a 171mb 640x360 mp4
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

i was switching through soundtracks and found out ellie goulding remix in electronic, so sticked with it. so electronic soundtrack was fine for me (except the second last song, it was hip hop or something? bjenn??? :twisted: )
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

[Electro]
It has different genres, not only Electro, but it had to be named something for the vid I guess. Few electro, few house, few other stuff. 2nd last song very good imo =) I have listened so much to this before I made the soundtrack. I had a little help from Xarthok with this one, he pointed out songs to exclude, and he gave a few recommendations in the Poll topic, Daft Punk, Crystal Castles for example.

[Metal]
Different metalgenres, metalcore, vikingmetal etc, I like the mixing of the types, awesome soundtrack which I made on my own. I knew Madness was going to like it, Zweq didn't even try to listen to it, he checked out the tracklist before watching the vid and pre-heard some songs on youtube :<

In both soundtracks you can find many songs from Swedish bands =D
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

Al.Cash
Kuski

Post by Al.Cash »

Why do you view Metal only as MDM, metalcore etc? Don't get me wrong, I like In Flames and Ensipherum, but I think some power speed metal would fit extremely well for such video. Something like Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

everyone has a different opinion about what music would fit best, this discussion is futile
39:37,91
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Why not put 5 soundtracks in 720p too? Can't really listen to any of these soundtracks, I whane electronic ;(
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

is there possibility to delete some audiotracks? (because of too bigness of vid, I want to burn it on DVD 4,7 Gb)
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

You can remove soundtracks with mkvmerge GUI, but removing all it's still 5.8. Get a dual layer dvd.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

k.
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ShkjHs7OkQ mute youtube version for nab countries (this one works on mobiles aswell).
720p dl version has been upped to 5 soundtracks.
This concludes the different versions. Powerdirector won't make any smaller than 720p. If you need to download a smaller one you can get it off youtube with keepvid as mentioned above or some browser plugin.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

thanks for making this Kopa! I really enjoyed the video. Some WRs feel kinda slow but its probably because the fastest style is not always the nicest looking.
Crazy whats still going on in this scene. Big up!
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

finally watched, omgz! absolutely sick0 recs, my favourites were 03, 04, 07, 09, 10 (wate?), 11, 15 (OMFGS THAT HANG!!!), 17, 24 (nice uphilling ;d), 28, 35 (now pls make 2.07 :DD), 37 (too little bounces, pls more, wtf :S), 39 (i love that style :D)), 40 (just OMG, but i thought about that when watching edq2 :D), 41, 43, 46 (that speed at end :D), 48 (FFS HOW), 50 (I've seen some rec of alt style with squeezing head between killer and poly, but this is just over my head ._.), and 54 ofc :D
20 favs, lal. 11 by zweq and 6 by kazan, that speaks for itself :D) Kazan's bounces looked suspicious at times (:U), but overall once again zweq was the one to PWN edq :D
sorry Kopaka, nothing personal obv, but rock soundtrack was totally shit, edq2 rocked :( i'm possibly gonna make an alternative later on, do you approve Kopa?
and wtf jt from arab emirates?!
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Pawq wrote:i'm possibly gonna make an alternative later on
what's the matter? with faster recs, you mean? :?:
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

an alternative rock soundtrack
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Thanks Kopaka, I really appreciate 720p getting done with 5 tracks too!
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Pawq wrote:an alternative rock soundtrack
what i've done is just muting audio and continuing with player.absoluteradio.co.uk/core/radioplayer/ac/
("the home of the no-replay guarantee," although it seems it's always the same songs -- some great ones, though.)
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

no no no, never. many people have complained about this soundtrack so i'll try to carefully pick appropriate songys and try to synchro them with edq a bit. i'll also ask for advice from some mans (not Bjenn)
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

many people subjectively complained about every soundtrack ever made and your "careful" selection would be no exception
personally i would have picked the main soundtrack to be the electronic one, seems to fit better but can never please everyone

anyway no point to make another soundtrack now - youtube video is up and won't change and that's what most people are going to see and hear. and most of the people who wanted to download a high quality container have already done so and won't bother adding another soundtrack to it

imo
39:37,91
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

1st song was ok and 2nd one actually good. from there it was a steady downhill ;P not complaining, just sayin !
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Xarthok: you can always just drag it to the player, which is not too hard. Rock soundtrack from EDQ has almost nothing in common with rock. I'm not saying that people will love mine, but I suppose fewer people have something against say, Deep Purple or Jimi Hendrix?
I'll do it for myself for sure, but I'll share it (why not? unless Kopa disapproves), so that people could use it if had the desire.
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Xarthok wrote:many people subjectively complained about every soundtrack ever made and your "careful" selection would be no exception
personally i would have picked the main soundtrack to be the electronic one, seems to fit better but can never please everyone

anyway no point to make another soundtrack now - youtube video is up and won't change and that's what most people are going to see and hear. and most of the people who wanted to download a high quality container have already done so and won't bother adding another soundtrack to it

imo
ofc electronic da best!
Jarkko
Kuski

Post by Jarkko »

Yes Pawq or someone else, please make new soundtrack to the youtube video. Can't the audio track just be replaced there? More classic rock/metalish songs, but not just popular mega hits all the way.

Maybe people can design and sync their own soundtrack and then share just the audio track here, then we vote for the best and it gets to youtube.
TT: 43
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

The time of alternative soundtracks being added to EDQ2012 is over, now when the movie is already made.
Of course you can make your own soundtracks but only for your own pleasure. I doubt Kopaka will add soundtracks at this point and reupload the whole thing, that would just be stupid. You are too late out guys. I think it's bad that some say everything is shit when not shown any interest with helping with soundtracks in before.
I'm glad some people liked the electronic soundtrack, I put quite some effort into it (I probably listened through 300 titles or more =D), also with help from Xarthok!
magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

Oh download so slow, feels like i have a modem, oldschool <3
I got watch0r youtube!
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

magicman... :D
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Bjorn, for fuck's sake, who said that Kopa should remake and reupload EDQ? I said that I will make and SHARE a new soundtrack so that everyone can use it to their will (including adding it to the EDQ file). Don't be too pompous about your own wonderful soundtracks, you're not the only one good enough to do this.

/end of hate
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Bjenn wrote:..also with help from Xarthok!
why nat mentioned? :D
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Cuz I made them, Xarthok listen few songs and say "don't take that. that one is good" etc, few recommendations. But I did the hard work.
Pawq just stfu my post wasn't even directed towards you.
"/end of hate" hilarious comment btw. Go fuck a bong and smoke it afterwards.
And no not anyone can make good soundtracks, you are so wrong. But please don't let anyone stop you, I would love to see a soundtrack from you, interesting what you will go for. Good luck.
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Jesus guys, why are you raging over some ideath music when the video is about the recs?

I like the soundtracks but not the replays, I'm going to drive my own ones and keep the original soundtrack running
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Orcc wrote:I like the soundtracks but not the replays, I'm going to drive my own ones and keep the original soundtrack running
GAA CONCLUSION
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Bjenn wrote:Pawq just stfu my post wasn't even directed towards you.
"/end of hate" hilarious comment btw. Go fuck a bong and smoke it afterwards.
And no not anyone can make good soundtracks, you are so wrong. But please don't let anyone stop you, I would love to see a soundtrack from you, interesting what you will go for. Good luck.
ye, wonderin towards whom that was :D you really made me laugh at you with this post

also
Bjenn wrote:I did the hard work.
so hard it's a miracle you're still alive, Xarthok probably made more effort giving opinions
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Enjoyed the last 6 posts immensely. Big thanks to everyone involved.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

To pawq: I think he (bjenn) really tried to make good tracklist, maybe you dont like some of the songs, but noone can make it perfect to everyone, also he got help from xarthok, which tells me that he really wanted to make it ok enough, because he wanted to hear other player opinions. You can make your own tracklist, and maybe it will be very good and will fit to video too, but you have adventage because you already have the video and can watch it between some editing. Any way i wait your musics collection, good luck with that!

To bjenn: I hope, i dont have to tell you again after this post, you get everything like a kid who thinks everything is just black or white. Sometimes you should just dont get things too hard (i hope you understand what im talkin about, sry for bad english), people like to tell some jokes about you (ye me too) but it is only because you get everything as an attack against you and your reaction is reattack against a simple joke which tells, you dont get the joke. I know you did work on your part for the video and i know it wasnt easy, also you did work for this small game, from your free-time and this is nice.
Team SPEED

Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

This is hilarious :D *grabs popcorn*
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Anything is funny on my comment? If yes, im glad i've did your life happier.
Team SPEED

Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Your comment is not funny labs, is norm. Other comments very badik :DD
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96