mawlimination - Final: Mira vs Lousku - There is a winner!

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

Re: mawlimination - Ongoing

Post by kuchitsu »

Ok seriously, what the hell happened here? Why so many people suddenly lost interest? Was it just not the right time for contest (people have exams at the moment?), was something wrong with the way Sla organized things or what? I hope this won't discourage him from continuing with this very good idea.
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Ive learned some things for the next time and ill write them after cup is finished but replying to your post Kucha, one important reason for that maybe is the registrtion system: a lot of players suddenly were playing a cup that never wanted to play (or never knew there was one starting) and that was the mainly reason for a lot of players missing events or adi's case too. Despite of course i dont like anyone missing events, i liked to arrange cup and enjoyed to be present on EOL meanwhile. I knew there could be bad things because this is the first contest i start so im learning.

So now good luck to Lousku and Mira and lets wait untill the end!
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Sla wrote:a lot of players suddenly were playing a cup that never wanted to play
yeah, but i wonder why so few played the registation event. maybe the saturday evening was not the best choice, i guess many guys (like me) prefer to go out somewhere if they have a chance rather than play the game, eventhough we love it
i was knocked out because i couldnt play on saturday evening, had a party :E regreted a lot
i think the levels were chosen nicely and generally the idea is cool, would happily participate once again (hoping for better timing though :P)

the only weak point was that immunity i guess, immunity in general it might be an interesting idea, but should be given out somehow differently (maybe immunity should work only for the next event, dunoo)
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

What, are you saying Mira and my are NAT the world elite pro top2 atm?? =)

Mira: Tell when you wanna play, I don't mind so much, just say in advance.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Mira
37mins club

Re: mawlimination - Final: Mira vs Lousku

Post by Mira »

Haha, yeah.. such a final is interesting and honestly questionable!

adi let me pass for unknown reasons but certainly for reasonable grounds (it's not my thing, of course!)

The whole concept of "mawlimitation" is/was great, you can definatelly build on that :)
jblaze wrote:the only weak point was that immunity i guess, immunity in general it might be an interesting idea, but should be given out somehow differently (maybe immunity should work only for the next event, dunoo)
The extra life issue, well it actually saved me when I missed one event because of my own mistake.. so.. hmm, I think I can't rate it objectively (I just liked that)
Still, jblaze's proposal might be it, immunity just for the next event. The idea itself of extra life is cool, no doubt!
Lousku wrote:Mira: Tell when you wanna play, I don't mind so much, just say in advance.
Lousku: Of course, I don't want to prolong that but sadly nearly everyday I got something to do during the day atm.
So I would like to shortly discuss that on EOL with you (I'll try to be there around 22 pm + from tomorrow on)
If it's generally not too late for you or Sla, we could even occasionally arrange the final spontaneously there, I'm sure we meet there soon :)

11:15:17 <Blaztek> Bye all, I leave for work.
11:32:33 <umiz> wtf blaztek works? i thought he was pro elma player
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Mira wrote:So I would like to shortly discuss that on EOL with you (I'll try to be there around 22 pm + from tomorrow on)
Suar. Say my nick even if I'm not online, I'll get a highlight through the irc bot.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I think this cup has solidified my already previous belief that Mira and Lousku are the two best players currently in elma. Congrats guys, serious, and good luck :)
God Bless America
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

and what about 3rd place? :mrgreen:

Or adi don't want?
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Mira and Lous, avaible times i have now is: during week at 19.30hs gmt+2 or weekends at any time. Or after June 24: at any time.

Goad Luck!

Andry: Sure, you got third place on this cup.
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

We have a winner: Mira! Congratulations to him
2nd Place: Lousku
3rd Place: AndrY001

Rec: http://www.recsource.tv/r/nskczuxpao
Lev: http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/352255

Site updated

Thanks to everyone who played! I had fun from start doing levels, updating tables, talking with players on semis, final, etc.

Some things will be different for next cup to have a better development.
For example:
Registration sytem will be as jblaze's or better if it exists.
There will be at least one possibility to skip event/s.
Ideal system for 1vs1 would be if organizer doesnt have to be present on all those events to upload level or check exact time of event.

What thing do you think could be better for next time?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Sla wrote:What thing do you think could be better for next time?
More advertising can't hurt. Many active mans didn't know about this, and many missed the registration event.

Thanks for organizing. Had fun, and even if playerbase was bad, it was a valuable cup to learn things for future elimination cups.

Levs were quite nice btw. Nice variety of ez levs, but plenty of styles to find in 20min.

And grats again, Mira :)
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Re: mawlimination - Final: Mira vs Lousku - There is a winne

Post by BlaZtek »

It's summer time. That's why.
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
jblaze
38mins club

Re: mawlimination - Final: Mira vs Lousku - There is a winne

Post by jblaze »

how about new?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that