elmaonline-site releases

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Kopaka
Kuski
Team: LAME

elmaonline-site releases

Post by Kopaka » 10 Jun 2018, 15:17

This topic will be used to announce new releases of the new elma online website. Read more about the project here.

The url is http://elma.online/

This site uses the same database as the current site elmaonline.net and the eol game. Which means you can use this as a supplement/replacement of that site. Anything you see there reflects the actual state of things on the server and any changes you do there will be reflected in the game and the old site. One day when a critical mass of the content on the old site has been remade on the new, it will take its place completely.

In order to help development use this site to help find bug and suggest missing details that can make it better. This is your chance to influence things, if no one gives feedback it will just be made how I like it. Right now the focus is to make features that the current EOL site does not have. So in feedback focus on what features are needed to make it useful right now, and which can wait for later.

Kopaka
Kuski

Re: elmaonline-site releases

Post by Kopaka » 10 Jun 2018, 15:18

Battle recplayer
http://elma.online/

New features:
Battle list
Recplayer on the battle page
Battle info on the battle page

Direct contributers: Kopaka, ville_j
Indirect contributers: 8-ball, Maxdamantus

Known bugs:
On first load the UI library doesn't load, click on a battle and then on home as a workaround.
Not optimized for mobile.

Notes:
Home page loads a bit slow.
UI has been put together quickly, so feedback on that is not necessary right now.

pawq
39mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq » 10 Jun 2018, 18:34

Hard to say just how happy I am to see this. Thanks so much for having the perseverance to get this going. I'll contribute with whatever I can, testing and suggestions at the very least :)

ofta
Kuski

Post by ofta » 11 Jun 2018, 14:42

very nice, but i cannot see balle winner when i watch rec? maybe im blind but i can see designer, lev name, win time, rec, osv, but not the actual winner

Kopaka
Kuski

Post by Kopaka » 13 Jun 2018, 22:12

ofta wrote:
11 Jun 2018, 14:42
very nice, but i cannot see balle winner when i watch rec?
No that's not possible right now. It's very much a work in progress, but I'm releasing stuff early so we can get feedback about exactly this kind of thing. So please more feedback, most importantly regarding what are the features that are missing that are most important right now. That way we can spend time on what's important.

Kopaka
Kuski

Post by Kopaka » 22 Jun 2018, 20:58

Battle results and chat
http://elma.online/

New features:
Battle results
See the chat lines written during a battle
Some plugins updated for minor fixes

Direct contributers: Kopaka, ville_j

Known bugs:
On first load the UI library doesn't load, click on a battle and then on home as a workaround.