PEM 2018 Couples Levelpack

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

danitah
Kuski

PEM 2018 Couples Levelpack

Post by danitah »

Intro lev and first two levs are made for multi, but I think they all work well in single mode also. Releasing them as a levelpack because I think the levs work well as a pack. :) Had a lot of fun making these and it was very fun to spy also. Thanks to jblaze and PEM mans for asking me to make levs. I'm very happy with the result and I got great feedback also.

I made some improvements to designing process from the feedback I got from FEM couples levs, where there were a few issues that could be improved. For future couples events I think it might be a good idea to go for: shorter total event time, shorter battles, a bit more battles. Also I want to try some new ideas for couples battle 'modes'. Most interesting question to the people who played them would be: Which of the four modes (regular multi, relay, co-op, blindfold) would you remove to replace with something else? Not saying we have to remove something though.

All levels have fancyboost graphics. If you don't have it get it from this topic.

http://elmaonline.net/statistics/levelpack/PE18co#0/
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Re: PEM 2018 Couples Levelpack

Post by pawq »

Long post to come later, but I wouldn't want to get rid of any of the 4 modes, maybe only multi, because it's not as special, but it's kinda needed to get the communication going within the couple.

Anyway, in the end we had a draw (jbl/Mira and Mielz/pawq 4/4 wins), but we were all happy with it and it was mega fun :D