Long Battle Rights For All - When

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Long Battle Rights For All - When

Post by Hosp »

Hello, I have a Problem

yday Zero started https://elma.online/battles/183902 which is 80min normal AH which is longer than anyone else can start, even if they spent hours making sick lev they can still only start it as 60min while this (probably made in like 5min) is allowed 20 more minutes in its playtime. I had discussions with someone and they said this was implemented only for special big balles that are pre-announced.

So, this is like only 1 band in the world allowed to make records longer than 40min, and very unfair.
Either Zero broke the rules and need to be reprimanded or everyone should get the same option to start longer battles.
ToMaT
Hosp
38mins club

Re: Long Battle Rights For All - When

Post by Hosp »

Since so few people care about this serious issue and equality will not be had, I will quit starting battles since the scene is dead enough to not even care about very serious democratic issue.
ToMaT
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Also Zero didn't get as much as a warning because of his status in the in-group so people can go break rules if they want to, nbd, just make sure you have the right connections before you do.
ToMaT
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

There's as of yet no written rules about the +60m battle rights, so there's not really any grounds to punish anyone unless it's a very clear misuse which it was not. If you read the whole chat on discord yesterday you'll know Zero already suggested he'll preannounce them in the future.

It's a fair complaint that there's no clear rules around this and that will be fixed soon. But spoiler alert, the way to get the rights is not to rant in public and start a bunch of battles out of spite. :wink2:
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Zero's balle was obviously an attempt to troll because he said he was the main elma villain while doing it.
ToMaT
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

Hosp wrote: 18 May 2023, 16:33 Since so few people care about this serious issue and equality will not be had, I will quit starting battles since the scene is dead enough to not even care about very serious democratic issue.
i care, just dont check lauta everyday, bcz so rare chat here recently
ye >60 mins for everyone :killer:
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube