LGR help

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

LGR help

Post by Guest »

Every time I try to make an LGR file, it wont' work.
I used the official program exactly as it came after I unzipped it. Then I edited the Q1HEAD files, both extention types. That is only thing I change, but when I make the LGR and put in LGR folder and name it "default.lgr" Elma says there is an internal error every time I try to play a level.
What is wrong?
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

The important thing when you make LGRs is that there only 256 colors in total. If you only changed some pictures, and changed them to very different colors than the originals you will probably end up with too many colors.
Some tools are included in the lgr kit to help you reduce the amount of colors, read the readme.txt file and the other help files for more information.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

What OS you have got?

I didn't get working the LGR making in XP.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Abula: I have made a Lgr file in Win XP :)
Anyway the first time I played with it, it neither worked, but in hib's 1.2 there's something that tells the exact thing that is wrong..ec. it telled me that there was an error in bush.pcx
Turrican
Kuski

you need

Post by Turrican »

paint shop pro and windows notepad incase you made pics and you need them in pictures.??? :wink:
The PolterGeist Within
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Weirdzy

Post by Mawane »

I made a LGR which will be called Weirdzy. But there is a problem (bug) when I create it. I put all names of pictures except q1bike, etc. in picture.LST. I would like that someone correct my LGR, I'll send you my lgr folder.
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]