elma freezing computer

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

pedro
Kuski

elma freezing computer

Post by pedro »

ok, lately elma has been freezing my pc. sometimes if i alt+tab out and try to get back in, the screen goes black for a second then it brings me back to the destktop and my mouse cursor will not move when i move the mouse. when i restart the computer, it will load up, but it wont get to the desktop. instead it gives me the blue screen "windows has encountered a fatal error bla bla.." and i have to wait about 6 hours before my computer works right again. i want to know, has this ever happened to someone else and if there is a way i could fix this problem?
TT=44:59:63
proud member of team [MK]

sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

of course this happens. learn to love it :D
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

I had similar problems long time ago and it was fixed by updating sound card drivers.
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Sometimes good old Across used to crash when you finished a level, if the sounds weren't working properly. So like dz said, maybe this about the sounds?

Sometimes my elma freezes too, but it happens in the middle of a drive. The screen just freezes and elma crashes, but then I can start elma normally again.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"