State.dat

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

State.dat

Post by Guest »

heloo when i rename my state.dat to ****.dat and i send it to abula nothing hapend i cant see my records in moposite and don;t say that i do something wrong i do excactly how is wrote in moposite.and one more problem when i rename state.dat into***.dat and i want to playy elma then in deskop i see that i have to write my nickname and start play > Can anyone help me???????????
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

You use your state.dat for playing and rename it to yournick.dat when you want it to appear on Moposite's lists. The updating isn't instant, so you won't see yourself appearing on the lists same minute you send. As Abula mentioned in news, the update should be later this week, in fact, today. yournick.dat is only for sending, you have to rename it back to state.dat when you want to play elma again.
39:37,91

Post by Guest »

realy thanks but when i send my state .dat it dont appeard about one month but maybe i do sth wrong anyway thanks
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

maybe your times are too bad. whats your tt?
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

abu updates table 1st and 3rd week every month, and in january there were five weeks plus that he didn't update last week cause he was lazy! that adds up to almost a month.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Tm
35mins club
Team: EF

Tm

Post by Tm »

agham i'm that guest my TT isnt too bad i almost fit in 300 TT---48:27:88
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

you have to rename your state.dat in nickyouareusinginstatedat.dat and not in nick.dat maybe that is the wrong thing
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Tm
35mins club
Team: EF

Tm

Post by Tm »

i dont think so im using my nick everywhere in the Elma
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Lukazz wrote:you have to rename your state.dat in nickyouareusinginstatedat.dat and not in nick.dat maybe that is the wrong thing

Lukazz that is just wrong, and btw even if you spell your nick wrong or something even worse eh still updates it.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i sent in my state.dat in week 1. (renamed in Lukazz.dat)
nothing happened

i sent in my state dat in week 2. (renamed in lukas.dat the name i use in state.dat)
i was in the table
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Lukazz wrote:i sent in my state.dat in week 1. (renamed in Lukazz.dat)
nothing happened

i sent in my state dat in week 2. (renamed in lukas.dat the name i use in state.dat)
i was in the table
I was once sent in my state.dat as state.dat and i got updated....
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?