Questions about records

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

AussieNathan
Beginner kuski

Questions about records

Post by AussieNathan »

I got some minor questions that i can't find answers to...

In the TT records...how do u add them up(manually or is there a time somewhere), Also how do u submit it(each level... how?)

With Average... what is it?

I'm just a bit curious and starting to get into the records and forums...

Thanks
Fluff
39mins club

Post by Fluff »

Submit times

Mail your state.dat to records@moposite.com. You must tell the name you're using in the state (for example I use Lassi in state.dat but my nick is Abula so you must tell both of those), Elma nick, nationality and possible team. No bug times allowed. You don't have to write levels or times or the lists you want to get into. In case some of your times are suspicious, a replay on them might be asked. Be sure you have some records in some lists. Also rename the state.dat to "nick.dat" where nick is your own nick so Karlis will use "karlis.dat" and Chris Penrose "chris penrose.dat".
To get an avg time on a level, u have to finish this level ten times and to get an avgTT, u have to finish all internals levels ten times.
AC member | Team TT = 37:5x,xx || TT = 39:15.61/ avgTT = 40:09,776 |
updated 12/13/2006 8.23pm
GMan
Kuski

Post by GMan »

I your stats.txt (if I understand the question)
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

U have to use average.exe to check ur average times. 10finishes in all levs are essential to see proper avg totaltime.
try this : http://www.mxb.dk/upload/AVERAGE.EXE
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

ok dont listen to fluff, he's talking out of his ass. to get an average time on a lev you gota finish it 10 times. if you want an avg tt you must finish all levs 10 times.. its as simple as that
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

Don't listen to jaytea, he's a moron. To get an average time for a level, finish it 10 times but to get an average Total Time, finish all levels 10 times each.
39:37,91
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

don't listen to 8ball, you have to finish a level 10 times, to get an average on a level, and you have to finish all levels 10 times to get an average total time
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
jaytea_

Post by jaytea_ »

8-ball wrote:Don't listen to jaytea, he's a moron. To get an average time for a level, finish it 10 times but to get an average Total Time, finish all levels 10 times each.
lol but thats exactly wat i said :D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Just don't listen to these guys. To obtain an average time on a level you need to play it with an average style. To get an average tt just play all levels not to seriously.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Fine, stop it.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Don't listen to sveinr, just stop it!
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?